TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 03: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Since! You been out recuperating from your all-nighter the other night??

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I’m sorry but I find it funny to watch Janelle and Howie bash Nicole so much. IMO it comes across as bitter that they can’t pull off a win and she did.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
IMO on the Live Feeds it comes across as Nicole being bitter that she'll never be adored the way Janelle is, even though Nicole pulled off a win and Janie hasn't.

Differing points of view make the world go round, though, and again... no hate here.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc..I had been up most every night til the wee hours...I figured there are plenty of people in the day so I'll cover the nights. Wed. morning I had a vet appointment an hour away in the morning. So I was not going to be able to do my regular "shift". But then turned out...no feeds.

Yesterday evening found out...I went from furloughed to unemployed. Owner decided not to reopen. So I spent last night on the phone notifying/talking to employees. I have to go in and do inventory etc. So I haven't watched the feeds for the last 24 hours...

I did tune in at one point and saw Dani reading the bible...thought wow she must be worried...lol

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Since... I'm really sorry to hear that!! Prayers for you that a new door opens soon!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine Janelle sending a banner. I can't stand Nicole, but no hate here.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think the difference between Janelle and Nicole, is that Janelle won many comps, was the underdog, had to negotiate, manipulate, and play the game full time.

In both of Nicole’s seasons she had the protection of a guy most of the time, and won comps at the end when there were less people. Some who voted for her over Paul have regrets, including Dayvonne.

In the eyes of people who love the game, Janelle worked harder, even though she didn’t win, so she is more loved. Also, Janelle is entertaining, Nicole, not so much.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks...Psc...the owner said he suggested to new owner that he interview myself and 3 other employee...owner said...he doesn't usually hire people our age....the youngest is only 40....! I guess if he thinks 40 is old...I must be dead....

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Love that everyone has their own opinions ❤️❤️ Crossing fingers that someone gets Bayleigh to react, I know it’s mean but please she flipped on both BB and The Challenge, poor Kaycee. I want to see Nicole win though I am unsure who she would put up. On a side note as much as I usually like Evel Dick on Twitter he is obsessed with Nicole it’s so weird.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Since I am so sorry so stressful, I have not worked since March due to being a substitute teacher. It is hard ❤️❤️

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have a twitter account, but never use it so have no idea about Dick and Nicole. Can someone tell me what he as done that people think he is obsessed with her instead of just disliking her.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, at least if the place is staying open maybe there's a chance, Since. My advanced age has paid off well since I'm secure in my gov't job but old enough at 67 to be considered high-risk, so working at home full time instead of every other day as some are.

Sucks at our/your age to have to grovel for a job with strangers though, I'm sure!

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I hope anyone but Nicole wins HOH. Can’t endure her whining all week because she’s a weak player.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gosh Since can he even say that??

I smell age discrimination, sheesh!

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
If Nicole would be honest with the audience I would give her a lot more respect. Hearing her say something like, "Hey, if sleeping with a guy every night and keeping him happy so he protects me and takes me to the end gets me a win, you better believe I'm going to take the easy way to the money." This season she's actually playing a pretty good game but she just can't be honest with the audience and pretends that she is as pure as the driven snow. I need people I'm rooting for to lie to everyone in the house but be honest with me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, I agree. I would have respect for Nicole if she would have taken the “couple tries, couple guys” comment as a compliment.

It is actually something to be proud of. She used a guy, instead of the guy using the girl, AND she beat a guy in F2. Quite an accomplishment, even though she won due to them hating Paul. It is still a win.

Hiding from it is what hurts her with BB fans.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Rosem, there are also people who love the game(and have watched every season as well) and can see it a different way.

I happened to love both Janelle and Nicole in different ways. I enjoyed them both on each of their seasons. I happened to see that they had different ways of trying to win the game. I don’t dismiss either of them based on game play.
The goal is to get to the end and get the jury votes. Nicole happened to do that, Janelle did not.

I was very disappointed in the attitude Janelle entered this seasons game with. IMO, it was her downfall.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Maine... not arguing, just an honest question.

Could you be more specific as to what you mean about Janelle's attitude coming into the house? I'm just curious what you detected that I didn't.

I've also watched every season, BTW, but have only had the Live Feeds a few times, including this season.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Since, first document what your employer told you. Second, apply for your previous position. If turned down, document anything that is said.

Its obviously age discrimination, and not giving you the job thats proven you can do could be considered prima facie proof of discrimination.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Psch, I didn’t like her attitude towards the “younger” players. It was like she didn’t want to give them any credit or respect for their game play. She wasn’t willing to talk any game with them which limited her chances of making alliances in the game. She alienated herself with Kayser and look where she is.
I would think If she’s the “queen” of BB she would have sucked it up and “played” people better.

I was really wanting/hoping to see more from her.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Thanks for explaining that, Maine.

I see it a little differently, since it was Janie's attempt to befriend and ally with the "youngest" member of the cast, NicA that was ultimately her downfall. And though she didn't see it till it was too late, NicA's doubt and rejection of Janelle's overtures were fueled (if not sparked) by other HG's filling her head with notions of how mean Janie is.

Janie told NicA the house always seems to split; Dani/NicF convinced NicA that it was Janie who played to split the house. A lot of falsehoods were thrown at the poor girl, and it took a lot to make her see how wrong she was. The day I saw Janie cry because she realized NicA didn't trust her to me revealed Janie's true nature and attitude.

Almost show time here. Good to discuss different points of view with you.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Main I agree with you

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Crap... Have to go to MIL's something doesn't work..she probably doesn't have it turned on...or its unplugged LOL

Psc Mama Kel.... It's way more involved... I'm in the restaurant business.. they want 20 year olds even in management... I've had managers over me that were 1/3rd my age with 1/8 of my knowledge LOL

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I agree Rosem! Nicole should be proud and own the fact that she used those guys for all she could get out of them.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Main, I don't think Janelle had a big choice when it came to working with people. She was willing to talk game with Memphis, Dani, NicA, Enzo... none of them wanted to work with her because she and Kaysar were the only obvious duo in the house so they were splitting that up asap and did everything they could to poison everyone in the house against Janelle. Good game play on their part but there wasn't really anything Janelle could have done to change any minds.