TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 13 - Live (?) Eviction: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the live eviction and possibly the complete HOH comp.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Can I just say up front how happy I am for Kaysar that he will be leaving this group and going back to his happy life?!

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I wish there was a like button. I'm so grateful for every moment we got to see Kaysar on the feeds but the silver lining is how happy he will be to see his wife and son.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch Β· 1h
'casual clothes' for tonight, so not physical/athletic..

Sunday shows needs something, so will Julie introduce a new room/twist, or will she start a simple HOH comp to finish on Sunday, like BB Canada?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo said earlier they can wear "whatever they want" tonight, so he's wearing a tux... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Julie says anything can happen on Eviction Night.

Re-hash:
Dani distrusting Day in HoH talking to Ty.
Enzo's noms; Kevin wins PoV; Enzo discussing possible replacements.
Dani blowing Slick Six in front of Nicole.
Kevin saves himself; Xmas nommed.

Tonight a new room will be revealed that will shake up the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my!!!!! a new room.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Julie says the ghost of Janelle is still haunting the house.

It's one thing to plant seeds of doubt; just be careful where you plant them, Julie says.

Kaysar outside asking Mem if he's going to let "these guys" run the house.

Mem in DR: "I created the alliance" "you're barking up the wrong tree, bud"

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo calling Dani the Gardener, going around planting seeds.

Cody's getting exhausted from all the alliances.

Cody confessing to Enzo about his other alliance w/ Memphis and half the people he and Enzo are already allied with.

Tyler talking about how sloppy Dani is being.

He says she's trying to turn all the Slick Six against each other.

Tyler letting Bay know Dani is turning against her and Day.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Julie says that the new room is "BB Basement."

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Then Tyler talking to Day, saying he felt uncomfortable with her after the David thing. Tells Day that Dani is trying to get him to get rid of Day, and he's sure Dani is trying to get Day to get rid of him.

All the Slick Six has done is create chaos and paranoia, according to Cody.

Enzo tells Cody & Tyler that Dani is the bigger threat of the girls in the Six

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
BB Basement????

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I may be wrong about "room" - the new twist is called "BB Basement."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My goodness that blond girl on LOve Island sure is wearing a ton of makeup.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
bb basement another name for camp comeback?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian says Kaysar has been telling him for weeks there was a core group running the house.

Kevin pointing out there are two people that the groups have in common: Cody & Nicole.

Ian says he has realized that Nicole is not looking out for him. Kevin and Ian have decided they can talk to each other about what's going on.

Ian asking Bay who she thinks is the head of the octopus. Everyone thinks that they are tight, tight with... no names, just flashes of HG's... typing so I only saw Tyler and Dani for sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, what hokey music.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian tells Kevin he wants to get Kaysar to light the house on fire since he's leaving.

Ian tells Kaysar there's a lot more than just the four; people who think they're playing together.

Kaysar names Nicole and Cody... he sees people want him to take the shot nobody else wants to take. And says it might be fun. Ian emotional after talking to Kaysar and giving him a hug.

Julie says a HG will be evicted and a new HoH will be crowned live... coming up next...

Lorie

08-28-2003

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is right about the others wanting him to blow things up for them because they’re afraid to. But I really hope he does!!! We need someone to shake up this bunch of sheep!!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Is it possible Kaysar is just heading to the basement? Or is that too much to ask for?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Time to talk to the nominees:

Xmas: OMG... she really is doing her poem that is NOT a poem. Julie says well done.

Kaysar: Loves everyone personally, but game play they suck. Cody and Nic are running the house; guys's alliance with Enzo and David also; something with Dani/Cody too, but I couldn't keep up.

BOOM!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
EPIC!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani seems pressed.

Bwhahahahaha'!!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Votes to evict:

Cody - Kaysar
Memphis - Kaysar
Dani - Kaysar (never said a bad word about him till now)
Ian - his friend Kaysar
Kevin - Kaysar
Day - Kaysar (the double All Star)

That does it

David - Kaysar
Bay - Kaysar (great hair, though)
Nic - Kaysar
Tyler - Kaysar