TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 02: Archive through September 02, 2020 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As far as I'm concerned, people can spend their money any way they want but why would anyone pay $18,000 for a necklace that can't be worth more than $100? - Especially if your name isn't Janelle? Don't get me wrong. I love Janelle and she's my queen but seriously...

That's just weird.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“By a unanimous vote, the viewers have been evicted from the Big Brother House, you have two minutes to gather your belongings, say goodbye and turn off your TV”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, maybe Dani’s husband will buy the necklace for her as a fun surprise. It will go nicely with Janelle’s finale night dress that she bought.

100% of the proceeds go to Give Kids The World.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is first up this morning, his second to last day in the BB house?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Are the feeds back?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar revenge-eating everything in sight? Not sure what any of it is, but he sure is making me hungry on his second plate. Some sort of hash brown nuggets with ketchup, after polishing off a breakfast sandwich, all washed down with apple juice.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Maybe he's getting his strength up for packing... <sob>

They are back, Fan.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Going for his second glass of AJ now.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have volunteered at a lot of charity auctions. Often, people with deep pockets who are planning to make a large donation anyway will pay huge amounts of money for things of little or no value. It gets a buzz going, gets publicity for the charity and they still can write off the donation.

Heck I once spent $500 on a kids finger painting because that was my planned donation and I wanted that child to feel proud.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar takes a break from his hash browns to wash the accumulation of dirty dishes in the kitchen, not just his.

Memphis walks in... "Morning, Gramps"

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Good for you, Keldogg!

You should feel proud too!!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Ty psc

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks like they have lost the BY, but I think they were expecting that.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar needs a haircut... or something... looking rough this morning.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is respecting Memphis' need for morning quiet time. Both at kitchen island, but Kaysar waits for him to initiate conversation. Says he's gonna play a couple games of chess today... something about he beat Ian (assuming at chess).

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis & Kaysar discussing cleaning fridge in kitchen so they can move stuff in there from SR fridge... then clean SR fridge before it's restocked.

If I was Kaysar I wouldn't be looking to clean anything for that pack of ingrates.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Give Kids The World is a wonderful charity! I volunteer for an organization that creates albums (we call them wish albums) for kids who have had a wish granted and a whole lot of them stay at GKTW while going to the amusement parks. (GKTW also puts our information into the welcome or exit packet.) If you are not familiar with GKTW and are curious .. I encourage you to check them out!

This is to whomever posted above about the proceeds of Janelle's necklace..

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis' ex must not have signed a release; every time he mentions her we get stars.

Kaysar/Memphis having deep philosophical convo about success/failure in life.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rosem, that makes more sense that the proceeds go to charity.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wish Janelle would start her own camp for young girls to teach them about how to be a Janelle.

She is a rare gem.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin in the love room, alone, talking to a pillow this time, as the toilet paper self-evicted due to horrible game play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin keeps talking about scenarios, and popular people, winning HOH, aligning with people like Enzo and Tyler.

He has no idea what is going on in this house.

Every minute or two, the feed is cut. They really hate that their game show has live feeds. If they could get away with ending them, they would.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin gonna talk to Memphis and Nicole today. I don’t know why because the feed was cut. Back for 30 seconds, and then, feed cut again.

Unwatchable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is going to tell us what he really thinks of the HG.

Starts with Dayvonne. He has a final 2, friend he always wished he had, etc. goes on to describe how great Day is.

Can’t believe that I have heard this much without interruption.

Oh. Spoke too soon. Feed cut.

I am out for a while. Too annoying.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I saw a Tweet that said Cody told Nicole that Dani is being targeted.

So I turned on the feed and Nicole and Dani were whispering in the BR. Feed cut. Comes back to Ian sitting there alone.

I think that they botched this season so badly that they don’t have any footage to put on the tv show. Each time someone starts to talk game, it is censored so they have SOMETHING.

Even TV Guide trashed this season and they’re owned by CBS!