TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2020 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
For some reason I think the real core twos are

Nicole and Dani
Cody and Memphis
Baleigh and dayvone

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Me too Rosem. What’s the point in paying for feeds when u get stars more

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem....When I wear Headphones...I swear I have damaged hearing after this...the music is SO loud!

Mom I agree with your duos.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I feel like Ian messed up big, Nicole has really been on his side she got Memphis, Enzo and Cody not to target him. I really do believe she has a soft spot for him. I think the Yeller messed up, they picked the wrong two

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Omg Since. That’s awful. I have taken over my Tv room and half the house is sleeping and all of a sudden it blasts. Lol. I really do hope Kayser can stay I do like him

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The yeller didn't pick the wrong two... it should have been four...lol

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole needs him to stay so she isnt the only winner left in the house.

She only gives him info on a need to know basis, while getting info she can from him.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lol or 6. That’s the point Memphis is really sitting pretty although the poor guys back is out. Guess that’s what happens when you are over 40 😂😂. Side note I can say this I am 47

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kellogg. If she didn’t care for him when he was dizzy today she wouldn’t have sat him down and had him eat and drink. She does look out for him. Yess it helps to have another winner in the house absolutely.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Giving up and going to bed so the stars will stop and y'all can get good convos on the feeds for me to catch up on in the morning.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
MOM....That's why at night I don't use the TV...besides waking my husband up...the last time I had it on full volume to hear whispers....then the music came on...and I have in ceiling surround sound....It was like a sonic blast...my cat was walking past the speakers and did a straight up in the air blast off....poor thing got spooked! It was pretty funny

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Since lol, so just saw on Twitter that the Yeller tweeted she was in the parking lot what should she yell. She tagged cbs. They are on lock down. 😂😂. Idiot

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Shouldn't she figure out what she is gonna yell....BEFORE? lol...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I have no Idea supposedly there is a man staring her down with a walk-in talkie. It was retweeted by one off the bb Twitter accounts

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The Yeller is probably at home eating ice cream and laughing...while we get stupid music/stars... and the HGs lose the much-needed backyard!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh...maybe she just SAID that...to get them to go inside and start scheming.....I'm sure they know why they have been called inside...I bet they are freaking out....wondering what ELSE they need to know....

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Others think they r just doing Covid tests. Who knows maybe it’s a reset button lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Last week we got to watch feeds while they were called away one at a time for testing...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It is Testing Tuesday.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Last week they were called into the DR while watched feeds...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The alleged wall yeller person said she didn't even get to yell anything.

Said she was sitting in her car and someone was staring her down in a car in front of her and had a walkie talkie.

Just reading this on Twitter - the account reporting it was the same one from last time. People are telling her that announcing her intent on Twitter was dumb, and now we have no feeds.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well this has to be a newbie yeller...lol even we would know better...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Let’s tell Tyler even the “old school” YELLERS are better than the “new school” ones!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
old school was called Megaphone lady!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Did some reading back on Twitter. Tonight’s yeller is different from the last one. Two different Twitter accounts.

The one from tonight, who didn’t even yell anything was scared away, apparently by security, or someone she thought was security. She is also claiming that she posted about it after she left and did not announce it ahead of time.

Of course, this is Twitter, so take it with a grain of salt.

I am annoyed now that nothing was yelled, and we still have no feeds.