TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
One innocent little comment by Bay that things are gonna blow up next week has sent Cody and Dani into a bona fide tizzy!

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Tyler knew he was in slick six. He didn’t know that Nicole knew about slick six (Dani told her) so he was not happy when Dani talked in front of Nic about the slick six alliance.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cody and Dani, he seems pretty tight with her per this convo at least...he appears trouble and irritated lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
ah Thank you Bb...I have been asking that all along...because I missed that conversation.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I always thought Cody and Dani were closer than Cody and Nicole...but Cody doesn't tell either of the girls when their name comes up...so I think...That The guys are the core of the pre alliance....I think that there is a PRE PRE alliance...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Seems the multi-alliances are getting ready to crash all around Cody and Dani. They look very rattled that Memphis and Xmas will find out about their other alliance.

I guess this isn’t fun for them, even though their guy is HOH and their not in any danger.

Cody seems lost and scared without Derrick to run things.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Button Boy is about to meet his maker.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ian just made an era, he thinks that Nicole is making up that he is on peoples lists

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani & Enzo are in HoH now. Dani badmouthing Bay, I think

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo telling Dani that's why he likes working with Dani & Nicole, cause Bay and Day cause too much stress... funny, that's not what the bro-dudes have been saying in HoH the last few days.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Ian, who is supposed to be a SuperFan, doesn't know that Kaysar is loyal to the bone, and is refusing to share info with him.

*pounding my head against the wall*

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kellogg he is starting to share but some of the information isn’t correct. Also the yeller is really is really in this game. Ian is going to get himself voted out

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo says he's no good at questions or endurance.

With endurance he gets bored, "This aint it, yo!"

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Another rehash of Enzo's theory that Keesha and Nicole competed in something, and the winner competed with Janelle, etc...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ian has some but not all

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo says if she (Janie) does come back people are gonna run to her...

Dani says, Yeah, I wonder who... who's wearing her wardrobe... and her facial expression says it all...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The yeller really might have destroyed the integrity of the whole game, which is if you hate Nicole and Cody everyone is clapping but if you like them not so much

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
In Ian’s theory Memphis is clean of it all

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The "integrity" of this game was tarnished long BEFORE anyone got in the house IMHO

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Some folks feel the pre-game alliance cooked up by Dan & Derrick did just as much damage to the integrity of the game.

Personally, I feel like there's not that much integrity involved in this game in any season, generally speaking. Not if you want to win, anyway.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar says this has been a lackluster season... a snooze fest as far as production goes...

At least one HG seeing things clearly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar and Janelle had already figured out most of what they are discussing now....so it wasn't that big of an outing...When they have us voting on stuff it gives the HGs clues on who the Viewers like or dont like. There are always outside influences. DR actually gives inside info to the HGs. This is all just par for the course..

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why stars again?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm just going to look at it like an obstacle course...Like the show...Wipe Out....someone is gonna have to trip their way in to the finale....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have the volume loud so I can hear conversations. The blasted music is so freakin’ loud that I have to grab the remote to turn it down.

I feel like I am doing this every 3 or 4 minutes.