TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wait I'm getting both... is it 50 thousand or a 100 thousand

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I don’t know.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
No it says $50,000...but it would not make sense... Unless they get the $40k plus The $12k Plus the $50k as second place

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well... I'm off to watch EDs show with Vincent...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So basically...Kaysar gave Ian a puzzle that was 75% completed and Ian finished it.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Have fun, Since! I kind of tuned out when David joined the hammock.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Kel, was all that info from Kaysar to Ian? I need to see that.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh crap I missed one.... Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villages Peter and Cat... Then I'll watch the other... OMG that's going to be like 4 hours and a half? maybe I'll split it into two parts. Especially if there's any kind of scheming tonight that I have to keep up with while everyone else is asleep....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It wasn't given to him at one time. Kaysar and Ian have been having private talks for a couple weeks where Kaysar has been talking about a core group and Ian has been mulling it over. The Yeller seemed to solidify in his mind exactly who the core is.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kel! Since, you are going to be one busy viewer tonight!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Ironically, Kevin told David he was being excessive for wearing two blankets.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or is Day in the bathroom area 90% of the time I see her on feeds?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Is it me or does Dani’s super high/tight side pony make her look a lot like the 2nd wife of Nick Tortelli, (Carla’s ex-hubby), on Cheers, whom he called “the lovely Loretta,” played by Jean Kasem (real-life wife of Casey Kasem)?!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! Yes! Great memory.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just checking in....just in time...for Kevin to tell Day what going on....lol...he is just regurgitating what Ian was telling him...and he PROMISED Ian he wouldn't tell anyone. He tells Day about the derrick pregame with cody and nicole...and NO STARS!!! And he says Dani isn't part of it. And that Enzo is getting played by the rest. Now she is extorting Kevin to say WHO told him this stuff. She will tell him tea if he tells her who said it. She is like a woodpecker and wont give up...Any bets how long it takes Kevin to crack

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She is trying every possible way to drag it out of him

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Day said that Tyler told her that Dani is trying to get her out.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
So they come back from stars and suddenly Day is talking to him again and not upset.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh my God.....Kevin is even copying Ians sounds he makes...like when Ian is thinking and makes those AHA! noises as he concurs with himself and is pleased

And same words....Playbook....and explaining alliance to Day the way Ian did...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So Kevin tells her everything and Day says so what are we gonna do...get Franzel out, right? and she nods yes ...like that's what we have to do...and Kevin whines IIII DOOOOONT KNOOOOOW....lol because Ian didn't tell him what they were going to do but had told him that he (Ian) would not put Nicole on the block

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And Kevin thinks the wall yeller sent the message "because Nicole Has TWO players (Cody and Ian) and that's not fair.......they want to weaken her..."

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kevin needs a dictionary...talking to Day

next HOH one of us 4 will be on the block most likely you...your name being mentioned is an indication that if they were to win power next week you are up for contention (consideration?)

And then he uses the word formulaic...that's his new word he learned this week....but doesn't use it in a full sentence...lol

"I'm gonna drink myself in to Bolivia"....lol Gus?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Day kinda drives me crazy because she will repeat each phrase 10 times. Kevin drives me crazy because
he doesn't have a clue...or is that David? haha

They are soooo afraid that Enzo is gonna get his feelings hurt because he so loyal...and this is not the old school game....Enzo and memphis have the house so fooled...I cant wait...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know how many times Kevin stops Day right in the middle of the conversation to ask who they are talking about...lol

Wait a second....I gotta process this.....and collect my jaw off of the floor...

So day tells Kev that Tyler told her Dani wants her out....(probably to piss Day off to vote Dani out later) then Day says that everyone told her they want Dani out....that they are sick of her. She names a bunch of stuff that Dani has been doing according to XMas, Cody, Tyler, Enzo....they are done with her...and are going to vote her out.....And Kevin's reponse? NOOOO we NEEEED Dani! We need numbers.....yeah Dani is gonna be in an alliance with Kevin....but didn't want Kaysar and Janelle....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The other thing is Day is going to figure out who told him the stuff because he is talking about everyone and what they told him....EXCEPT Ian....