TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2020 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Does anyone but me think David is a wee but cocky? To me he tries so hard to prove he knows everything that is going on in the house. When he does actually get information he doesn't know how to use it, he somehow gets himself in trouble when he tries to use it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here is a thread for discussion of those who are not in the house (evicted houseguests, family and friends of houseguests.

Anyone related to BB, but not on live feeds.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/21915186.html?1598931005

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, David gets himself in trouble in almost every conversation. He tends to go off on tangents, loses his point, and then just says words that don’t make sense.

Then he acts like he has said something profound.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, as Dipo pointed out, the tweet thread is open for discussions about the tweets.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David tries to be “mysterious” and he just comes across as confused and abrasive... he tries to use “code words” or euphemisms when they aren’t even necessary. Even if he’s talking to one person in a closed room, he uses “big A” for the word “alliance.” It’s as if he thinks BB will scold him if says the whole word... and he does that silly thing people do—-“well, if you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you!” He acts as if he’s “above” everyone. He keeps using the fact of only lasting ONE NIGHT of his first season, yet he deflects any advice and instead GIVES advice—-100% of the time his advice is horrible and way off the mark! It’s literally as if he’s been given instructions to do the complete opposite of what common sense tells you to do!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I think David felt that America loved him because most people felt he was short changed and should have had more time last year. Being asked to be on All Stars certainly boosted that opinion in his mind. I never loved him, but also never disliked him. Now that I have seen how he plays he certainly goes into my dislike category. In his mind, however, we all love him. I think he will be in for a shock when he leaves the house. I wonder, too, if this big TWIST of which he speaks is some power he expects America to give him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I still would not be surprised if they announce he is a "super secret saboteur".

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He and Nicole Anthony both came in with inflated egos. And I don't think he got a raw deal he had 2 chances to stay. He was plain and simple beat by better people.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Remember, his goal was to be on Love Island and that he was working out with Love Island in mind. Then he was instead cast for this show.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Well then he's lucky he didn't go on Love Island, he would be out the first time he opened his mouth.
I've got to stop now I'm beginning to sound like a houseguest.

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
For these posts to be about current events and happenings, if I didn't know better I'd have to assume Janelle is still in the house. Janelle, Janelle, Janelle. Geez Louise.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It's the same old same every day. Read the first week then you will know what is happening this week. It's hard to report when nothing new is happening. Depending on who gets HOH this week it should be better. Especially if Tyler, Bay or Day win it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Does it count if they are talking about Janelle right now?

Because they are.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Damn Janelle took her curling iron. (and that was current feeds, Christmas and Nicole were just complaining about it).

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Janelle just posted a video on IG, she was making chicken parmesan and her daughter was dancing...so sweet...BUT I WANT HER BAAAAAACK HEEEEEERE...AAAGGGGGGHHHH

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Them discussing Janelle is fair game here, lol.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
BB, surely there is someone besides the Little Caesar lookalike to put a camera on.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I never understand 4 cameras on one area...

And just as I said this..we get 4 cameras on ANOTHER area lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cody and Tyler.....HOW is there an owl here???? There are owls in California????

Have they never heard of Orwell :-)

ETA... They heard me

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well... Kevin and Ian making a F2? and they switch .... Blahhhhh

Thanks Ian. He says see how the cameras are pointing at us right now... That's cuz we're on to something. And of course... Stars

But Kevin.. Can't win HOH because he literally has promised and made a deal with everyone not to put them up LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Ian is even entertaining the thought... To depend on Kevin....lol

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Somebody give Ian a paper and pencil STAT!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ian naming off all the alliances to the delight of Kevin....and they think that Nicole and Cody are the core...and Kevin kept saying through the whole thing...I just don't know how to crack it I just don't know how to approach it.... Kevin's just permanently confused. Ian saying that wall yeller confirmed what he already thought....Stars

Anytime they refer to anything having to do with Nicole and Cody it goes to Stars

And you know whose name was never mentioned? Memphis

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I’m watching this, too, Since. This is a great convo.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol I can't... It's like Ian is quizzing Kevin on his opinion...and then he has to give Kevin what Kevin's his opinion is... Cuz he can't even form one