TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2020 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Deep Thoughts with David...

bb clips + caps @clips_bb
· 43m
David: I feel like Janelle made a mistake.
Kaysar: How did she make a mistake?
D: By feeling like a target.
K: Feeling like a target?
D: Yes.
K: What do you mean?
D: We're human beings. If you feel like a target and behave like a target, you become a target. #bb22

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He needs to quit reading self help books of this is the best he can do.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar should have asked him, "So what made you a target Week 2?"

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
For fun I Googled Nicole & Victor's wedding register...you can find them at Target...LOLOL

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I will never understand people that think it's an honor for someone to come to their wedding. There are very few weddings that I've been invited to that I haven't found some excuse not to attend. I don't think I would pay $3000 to go to anyone's wedding unless I birthed them.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not see Janie as bitter. I see as coming to grips with all the bashing NicoleF did of her in the house. I guess we wish she could be the better person, but she is human. I also see it as mild. Compared to what was said about her. Janie will get there, it is just too soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I am going to turn on the feeds, frankly my cat cams have been more entertaining but since I am updating the twitter feed while I avoid finishing my chores in the bedroom I thought I would take a look at the backyard.

Oh and I can't even imagine paying $3000 to attend a wedding, where in the heck is it, the Bahamas or something? There are some nice resorts where she lives why not go there.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
$3000 is JUST for the hotel.

That doesn't even count the airfare. Plus a gift.

I would send them a toilet brush.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think it's disgusting that they (Nicole and Victor) then get a free wedding.

That's awful to push the cost off to the guests.

ETA: I'd send that sucker reply card back with a yes
That would send Nicole through the roof

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Who can afford such a trip during Covid, and right before the holidays?! Her mom should talk some sense into her... or Victor should. She’s not an A-List celebrity, this isn’t a Royal Wedding... she should get married at the scary gas station in her town she was trashing last night. Or the one pizza place where everyone in town goes to watch BB and cheer for her. How many neighbors did she invite to spend $3-4K?!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Calimom

They need a reality check

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler has got Cody all in a tizzy. Tyler is trying to get Dani out and is dropping info of some kind about Dani wanting Day out.

He is having a frantic discussion in the BR with Enzo. Enzo telling him he is exhausted and doesn’t want to talk game.

I am not clear on the details, but something might actually be happening.

Shocker!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Enzo and Cody move to the kitchen where Enzo says “that’s it I’m done”, about 47 times.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is talking to Nicole about “the other side of the house”

As if they don’t know that they are in an alliance with those people in some configuration.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas and Nicole in the hammock and Nicole is saying that its Dani and Cody playing both sides, not her and Cody. Referencing the wall yeller.

Few seconds of stars and we are back with Dani joining them in the hammock. Ha!

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
GBcole, I'm with you. Would send the RSVP back that I was attending with a guest, then wouldn't bother showing up!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wish Janie would stop posting about Nicole. most of the internet is pro Janie and booo to Nic so it is not needed at all. I thought she was above this pettiness. She won the popularity contest and doesnt need to degrade Nic. It makes her less of a winner in my book

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pamy, she did just post a video of her cooking and said she is happy to be cooking for her family.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is asking for votes as if she didn’t volunteer. Everyone knows she volunteered.

So embarrassing. She may campaign herself out of the house.

Hopefully.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She has posted 1 time about Nicole on Twitter, and that was the wedding invitation tweet.

It's hardly as if she is obsessed.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Pamy, her Season 6 catch phrase was "Bye bye bi**hes". That is just who Janelle is and you either lover her for it or you don't.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Pamy I couldn’t agree more. This is because we have heard some of Janelle talking about Nicole in the house but not all. Janelle has been doing this with Evel Dick since before the season. It is horrible.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kellogg it’s the 3rd post she has made 2 were on Instagram

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ark but this is something much more, she was adorable during her other seasons. She has had a vendetta against a nicole since before she went in with Evel Dick