TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I see Dani Cody and Nicole in the photo room. The girls don’t look happy. Not sure what’s caused it, hoping its that they know Cody exposed them to Enzo.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Saw Nicole hugging Bay Or Day before it went off.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas is not letting her alliance member Nicole know that she volunteered to be a pawn. Tells her she going to campaign so that people don’t think of her as a pawn.

Sure. Like Enzo isn’t going to tell his alliance member Nicole that Xmas volunteered.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Wow! Look at all the blood Enzo has shed! Not. One. Drop.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem he already told everyone in his alliance that she volunteered

I should say... Everyone in his alliance already knows either cuz he told him directly or because they told each other lol

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
In my opinion Cody is the one running the house. So far everyone that he wants out is the one that gets targeted and ends up leaving.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I have no volume on the talk between day and David...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think Cody set the tone because he was 1st HOH. I really think its Cody, Enzo, Tyler actually running the house, for now. I think Kevin, Xmas and Nicole might be the ones dragged to the end.

The only one no one has mentioned in all this? Memphis. He is doing an excellent job of being a non factor...in anything. If he does a KC ...and starts winning stuff at the end. I think he might not be playing to the best of his abilities. And maybe this staying on his own while he has a strong pregame core alliance is part of his game. So right now I dont know if he is playing a really smart game or a dumb game? But I know HIS name is hardly ever in anyone's mouth as they like to say

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, and Christmas is good at comps. Why wouldn't they take this easy opportunity to get her out. Kaysar has such limited power. These people are not playing like all stars at all. I am glad that Ian didn't go on the block.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I will laugh my butt off if Xmas ends up getting evicted. It would be a Christmas miracle.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I would post a song....but the mods would ban me. So just sing it in your head.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Enzo is gonna ask Kaysar for a favor and have him blow up Dani's game on the way out.

Yeah, meatball, I'm sure he's beholden to you and will happily do anything you ask.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David/Kaysar on backyard couch. David is being snippy and condescending, as usual. He’s also noisily crunching chips... he’s denying some of the alliances Kaysar points out. He’s giving Kaysar advice, and accused Kaysar of planning to put him (David) on the block if he’d won HoH. Kaysar tells him “you’re crazy! I’d have put Cody/Tyler up!” Kaysar tells him to get rid of Cody/Tyler/Dani/Nic if he wants a chance at winning. David just brags that he needs to win comps, that’s the secret, it’s power and a way to get info.
I hope he makes it to jury justice to bother them! He speaktquitly and mumbles, Kaysar has to keep asking “what?”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Turns out David is pretty darn arrogant... and I've seen nothing to justify that.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina

@JanellePierzina
Just received my invite. 3k for hotel so Nicole’s reception and hotel stay can basically be comped. Glad I don’t have to go. I hate cheap ass weddings where the go to song is Cotton Eyed Joe.

https://twitter.com/JanellePierzina/status/1300563620259078146

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Just a wee bit of awkward timing.....Does she

-send it back “with regrets”

-send it back “in pieces”

-send it back “with directions on where she can stick it”

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Psch, the only guess I have is that the producers pumped him up pre-season and the DR continues feeding his ego.

Pretty messed up.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Guess Victor missed the memo to revoke the invitation.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Xmas is talking about her dream job would be to foster and work with children who are orphans.

Guess she missed the part where the government actually runs criminal checks.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Janelle is bitter.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don’t know about bitter- I’d be looking for an excuse not to go if I had to shell out three grand for a hotel plus airfare/rental car plus a gift....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The sound of David's voice seems to irritate Memphis' back... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay needs to adjust her top before she has a nip-slip...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Thats not bitter.

That's reality. And actually, considering all the trash that Nicole has talked about Janelle, I consider it restrained.