TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody and Enzo in HOH rage-complaining about Dani and how she’s playing sloppy and becoming a liability.

It is hilarious that Enzo has the power to get rid of her this week, and acts like it’s totally out of his hands. What is he so afraid of?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Enzo just said “if I win HOH again, she’s gone, that’s it!!!!!”

Like, he is HOH right now. Holy crap.

Now he is worrying that Dani will find out that he’s “onto her” and was talking about backdooring her and then “HE’S DONE!”

O.M.G.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cody just told Enzo about the Committee...

Will Enzo wake up and make a big move?

Nawwww, its Enzo.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so Cody, Day, Bay and Tyler have all told Enzo that they want Dani out.

Enzo to Cody: wondering why Nicole is in such a great spot? She’s a winner, how is it that she is so connected?

The HOHitis has taken over and it looks like Enzo is so confused and hyped up, he might need a straightjacket soon.

Its like information overload. He bounces from one HG target to another, like he has the power to evict everyone!

And he will ultimately evict Kaysar, who can’t seem to win anything.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Enzo claims he is protecting Cody and Tyler from that HUGE THREAT....Kaysar.

How is Kaysar going to target anyone? Even if he managed to win something, he has NO ALLIANCE!!

Yes. I am screaming at my tv. LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wrapping up "Mornings with Memphis" in the BY, with Xmas as co-host.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Word is gonna get back to Dani that she's being talked about.

Enzo wimps out and evicts Kaysar.

Dani wins HOH next week, and takes Enzo out.

LOL

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Enzo- I am done with Dani and I am done with Da'Vonne. That's my order. Dani, Da'Vonne and Nicole F. They know too much of our game.
Cody- I'd go Da'Vonne, Dani, Ian

Just cracks me up that after the YELLER last night, that Enzo does not see that Cody is protecting NicoleF. Cody wants Ian out so NicoleF is only loyal to him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why is it that they believe everything Janelle and Kaysar said, that they know that Janelle and Kaysar are the most loyal people, that Dani is the problem behind everything.

But yeah, let's get rid of Kaysar.

Make it make sense.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Enzo is so clueless. I hope Dani gets HOH next week and puts him up.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh yeah.

The way this is going, Dani is definitely winning HOH.

Enzo is gonna be road kill LOL

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Yo. He has to go man because he's got the stink. That just the way it is man. He's old school man. He's got to go.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I canceled my live feeds today. They even offered me another free month (if you are still on your first free month if you go and threaten to cancel they will give you another free month apparently!) - I'm just too old for this type of play anymore apparently.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I canceled my feeds after 4 days. I also turned down the extra free month they offered. I told them the entertainment of the feeds wasn't worth the frustration of the stars, button boy and worthless content.

I hadn't bothered with feeds since BB1. Thought I would try it for Jani and Kaysar. Pretty sad.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
OMG Kel...They all deserve that...but I don't think Dani would get rid of Enzo. I think she might target Tyler if she goes for a main character of this divine comedy of a BB season. Unless Nicole whines and has her get rid of Bay.

Rosem...It actually was Enzo's idea to BD Dani. Tyler was the one that Blocked it. He said get Kaysar out now...HE will take care of Dani later. He said he doesn't care he has no problem doing that. I think he and Enzo might be F2...except for the fact they both know they can't take each other to the end if they want to win.

But if xmas can work on him a little more..or work on Tyler...? Im telling you...If Kaysar had not said to Enzo that he would have the votes to stay if he put up David. Xmas could have convinced him to do it. And then pulled off a blindside...and kept her hands clean. But she wont push for it, and rightly so. She won't jeopardize her game. But she thinks she has a chance with these guys.

The only reason I can think of why they are targeting Dani, instead of Cody and Nicole? I don't think that anyone is afraid of Nicole. They are all afraid of Dani. Dani has also been going around "planting her seeds" and its scaring them...but Nicole has been sitting on her ass doing nothing and cant win anything, so she is not a threat...until they get rid of Dani maybe. Cody is part of the bro-hood. They need him to get to the end right now. If the megaphone lady had said "Cody, Dani, Nicole, Memphis (Tyler) alliance!" It would have done more damage perhaps. She didn't link together any big threats...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What is their obsession with the 50's hair styles? Dani and Nicole and those big bow things. Is it in style again and I missed it? They look ridiculous.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am wondering how long it will take for Dani to get wind of half the house wanting to backdoor her.

I don’t think it will be too long because she has a lot of connections in that house. Somebody is going to slip up. Would be great if it happened before the veto meeting, but probably not.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Damn I love Kaysar!!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They won't keep Kaiser has make it clear that he would go after Cody and Tyler. It is smart of them to take out a direct threat. Kaysar has played a very bad game since the beginning. He's too hyper and doesn't listen to pick up clues, he's not flexable, too set in his ways. He spends too much time bemoaning old school when he should have adapted to how the game is played now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And this might be the only hesitation Enzo has with BD-ing Dani. On EDs twitter.

"Even if Dani wins this game...she's still being protected by you ED. Enzo isn't putting her up bc of his friendship with you. Janelle wanted to work w/her bc of her friendship with you."

"She would never in a million years admit that...
And I think Enzo will... eventually. He seems to be tiring of her bs quickly"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Earlier today, Cody told Enzo about the other alliance he is in with Tyler, Nicole, Dani, Memphis and Christmas. (The Committee)

Enzo does not seem to have any reaction, like it doesn’t register that the two people he is closest to in the house are in an alliance that does not include him.

Really weird.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Must be veto meeting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder how Christmas and Tyler will feel when they find out that Cody outed their Committee alliance to Enzo.

Also, Dani and Nicole will not appreciate this. Memphis probably won’t care.

They were worried about Kaysar blowing up games, but they really needed to worry about Cody.

I don’t think that Enzo has absorbed what Cody was telling him. He kept complaining about Dani. LOL

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
In my opinion Enzo is too weak to put up a strong player in Kevin‘s place.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back for a few seconds...