TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
No...now its Tyler...who has been talking to Cody all this time.

He is telling Tyler everything

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah Dani's goose is cooked...and so is NicF...and like they said...Tyler is brutal...he will cut anyone...

Enzo is saying he might like to keep Kaysar...but Tyler is against it. ( sigh )

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
oh my god.....they keep saying they will keep Kaysar and Backdoor Dani...and then they change their mind....

Tyler says he will back door Dani...he doesn't care...

Enzo well maybe we keep Kaysar and backdoor Dani now....(YES) no we do it later...(BLAH)

I cant take this anymore....lol...all Enzo needs is an ever so slight push..

No now they are getting rid of Kaysar again....

Anyway ....this NEXT HOH is gonna be crazy!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If Day hadn't told Tyler that she wants David out...it might have worked..because the guys are leary that if they put David up they will vote him out...otherwise it would have worked

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But if Dani does something they piss them off more...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I THINK they are finally going to bed? Stars...very entertaining...I highly recommend. Apparently Cody and Tyler had a good talk too...but I 'hear any of it...

Now Enzo talking to himself. He cant go to sleep. It seems...that Dani told NicF (?) that there is an alliance of 6.. (she knows already?) this is confusing to me. He says that Dani/Nicf and told Ian that he might go up...and thats why he is stressed. Tyler asked Enzo if he wanted him to go in to the HN room and ask Dani in front of Day?
Something about blow it up...Im confused because isnt Nic part of the Slick 6? I have to go look at the chart lol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Went and looked....no Nicole is NOT part of the slick 6...THATS why they are pissed. So Dani let it slip and Nicole was upset because there is an alliance she is not part of...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Enzo still awake thinking....I guess there is a remote chance they keep Kaysar..

But Tyler...when he found out that Dani went to Janelle and told her the names of the people in her alliance...said well if Janelle had told me that when I was HOH...he would not have sent her home he would have BD Dani....that was a STAB to my heart......and right after her NicF...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Enzo had dozed off but now his eyes opened wide..I swear it sounds like someone is slamming a door continually. But I don't see anyone up. Enzo lets out a BIG sigh...still awake rubbing his head and face...stressed out...

If he can hear all the noise I hear..its like shoe laces in the dryer, at one point..then a SLAM. I never heard this much noise in the house

He looks like Jack Benny...with his hand on the side of his face...he is so fidgety...you watch tomorrow he is gonna complain he got no sleep and he feels like a truck ran over him and he doesn't ever want to be HOH again lol

Now he moved the same hand to the other side of his face...now cupping his chin. He woke up again ...Im sure he is hearing the same thing as I am...he finally flips on his side in desperation...poor thing...they just keep banging and slamming...he raises his head and looks around the room...as if to try and figure out...like yo man...why you doing that??? Mumbles an expletive....If it were Memphis...he would have thrown off he covers...but not before he cussed everyone out..marched to the DR and demanded they S T F U...! lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Gb and Sea just saw posts now...I was so busy listening...I mean I have been glued to the feeds for the last 4 hours!

Yeah Sea, Dani is something else...if she just owned the stuff she says...but its not just gameplay

Gb...I mean I almost peed myself laughing...I will have to go back and listen to him tell Day the story...I bet it was even better the first time...well he said he told Dan also...

I swear still the noise...well over and out...nite all

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network said it best:

“So let me get this straight. Kaysar is an isolated, ineffective threat without any support, and Dani is a well connected, manipulative HG but hey, let’s go get Kaysar and worry about this “can’t be trusted” and duplicitous Dani some other week. Bunch of All-Star wannabes…“

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’ve read that overnight there was talk of backdooring Dani.

Pretty sure the meow meow is too puss puss to make a move. It is so annoying since he would easily have to votes to get rid of her. Big talk, no action.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is kinda weird to me that the talk of backdooring Dani happened AFTER the wall yeller yelled that NICOLE and CODY are playing everyone.

Why aren’t they talking about backdooring Nicole or Cody? Are they being protected in some way?

I am not in favor of people yelling things over the wall, but BB allowed so many of them to pre-game with no consequences so, I can’t defend the “integrity of the game” anymore. People who run the game don’t care about integrity, why should I?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The best news is—Dani’s goal was to de-throne the Queen of BB and take over that title...but even inside the BB house she is just seen as a number who can be dealt with later. Janelle is older, had ONE alliance member, and literally EVERY other HG was willing to evict her. Dani has MANY alliances, is a known schemer/ pot-stirrer, yet they want to get rid of King Kaysar first. She will be sadly disappointed to find out she went further DOWN the totem pole rather than surpassing Janelle!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
RoeM and Cali- agree with you both.

The pre-game alliance ruined this season IMO.

Dani's popularity has plummeted.

I Know my opinion won't be that of most here but I think Dick has a good heart- he is abrasive and crude but not cruel- whereas Dani just seems to be mean at heart and I don't see the goo hearted piece.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Rosem - I've been sitting here wondering the same thing - how did Nicole and Cody being outed turn into Dani being back-doored? Maybe Enzo doesn't want to upset his homey Cody?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
:::::hollering at my TV::::: WAKE UP!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m gonna listen to RHAP when it comes on to see if he addresses this odd targeting of Dani.

Not that I don’t want Dani to go, I do! But I am trying to wrap my head around the reasoning behind it, in light of the wall yeller.

The Donatos are actually the original pre-gamers, since they have had dinner at Grodner’s house before. Which is another reason why I am baffled that the HG are targeting Dani instead of Nicole and Cody. Got me wondering if Nicole and Cody have also dined with the show runner.

“Integrity of the game”. Yeah, sure. 🙄

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian the first one up? He must be nervous about replacement nom.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian out to hammock for some self-soothing with cereal. After kicking/throwing a couple of pillows rather gently.

Now talking to cameras.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian saying he doesn't like the "kids" alliance? He would have worked with Kaysar had HoH gone in a way that was conducive to that. But it wasn't, shucks, he says.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Enzo said last night on TV he was going to make big moves to the likes that we’ve never seen. Do it-back door Dani.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I decided last night that considering all the shit 2020 has thrown at us, of course its gonna give us a season this horrible.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
On RHAP, they discussed that Tyler is the one pushing for Dani to be backdoored. The feeds were down for so long, I went to bed and missed a lot.

At least Tyler knows the season is boring and needs a shake up. Unfortunately, Enzo thinks everything is peachy and the fans just love all this big talk-no action game.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo’s idea of being “bathed in blood” is to get out the ONLY person who isn’t in an alliance and everyone agrees to vote out?! I’d call that a group-think lavender scented massage, but certainly NOT a bath in BLOOD.
The Brigade runs deep in this one, yo...