TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar, Memphis and David join the group in the HOH.

LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Did they get told to gather in HoH?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole blames Dani- “she TOLD me to do it, I never would have thought of it on my own. She’s like, ‘you HAVE to do it!’” Hmmm, like when Dani kept trying to get NicA to call out Janelle. At least THAT Nicole was smart enough to not listen to a bully...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No, ps, they just decided to crash the party

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Bay and Day are concerned about Kevin picking David for veto instead of picking Day since Bay was already picked. Now they're in danger of being replacement nom if David wins and takes Kevin off. They were sure Kevin would pick one of them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole F is now in the photo room talking to Kevin and Dani.

About Janelle and the names Janelle called her.

It’s becoming a dangerous obsession.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also thought that it was interesting that Nicole said that she had done several goodbye messages. With her last one being the worst in which she actually said to Janelle not to bother to come because she was uninviting her from the wedding. The one that they actually showed seem like a compilation. I think they took the best parts from each one to make her goodbye message nicer than it actually was.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, Nicole is extremely concerned about how she is being perceived. Seems like she is regretting the things she said about the Queen, and IMO, she’s scared that social media will say “off with her head!”

Worrying about the backlash that Vic and her family must be getting. Scared Janelle might come back.

I feel a meltdown coming on. Not right now, but its starting to build.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani and Kevin are reassuring her that she shouldn’t worry and that everything is fine.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope when Nicole gets home she realizes her popularity was already tanking BEFORE she left her childishly snarky goodbye to Janelle. She will try to blame Janelle for her own weakness to submit to Dani’s petty advice.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have heard Enzo and now Bay, talk about people not aligning with them early on.

But, this is now! She is in the minority in the house.

Bay is being very condescending to Kaysar. It is mega-annoying.

She tells him to let her finish, he stops talking, she said she’s done talking now. This is very frustrating to listen to.

Now Bay says she doesn't want to talk about the past.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This is going to be interesting. Because Tyler who would keep the nominations the same,is not functioning at 100%. But he it's still probably going to win it if Enzo doesn't.

Then you have Bay and David. David wants to win because Day told everybody last night that he feels like he has to prove himself. But will he be talked into not using it because they guarantee him that they're voting out Kaysar not Kevin...Same with Bay. but I think Kevin would be very upset even if he was guaranteed to stay if neither one of them used it on him. Now the big question is whether either one of them would USE the veto... making Enzo choose someone to be the pawn, which will upset them no doubt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bay, who SPIT BLOOD in her season in an argument, is telling Kaysar to not get emotional, stay even tempered.

😂😂😂😂

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think I have ever heard Kaysar even raise his voice. He is the most calm HG ever!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bay has clearly had a lot of therapy and she seems to think she is a therapist/life coach. I have seen Xmas do the same. They come across as bossy/condescending rather than helpful. Her telling KAYSAR to basically calm down and stay even-keeled is literally laughable!
He should have said “so I shouldn’t bite myself until I’m spitting blood as I scream at a fellow houseguest?!”

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Bay has drank every drop of the kool aid and is asking for more.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just 2 days ago, Bay was very friendly with Kaysar, silly banter, Janie’s clothes.

Now that Kaysar is nominated, her attitude towards him has completely changed, and she wants to distance herself from him, as well as Janelle. But she will still wear her jacket, so thats confusing.

So she seems to have a chip on her shoulder towards him, acting like ever word out of his mouth is a personal attack on her. It’s jarring.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay just makes me want to cry with her attitude toward Kaysar.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Season 20 Bayleigh is surfacing...sad because I was actually liking her this season.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Haha...David thinks he is slick calling Kaysar, Janelle, and Memphis an alliance. He's talking to Ian.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
What is so funny to me is that Bay was talking about week one, which was when she and Da'Vonne were cementing their game to David at all costs.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David has zero game radar... he just bragged to Ian about knowing 100% there was an alliance of Jaysar and Memphis... he says he “ caught” Kaysar and Memphis having an alliance meeting Week 1. He’s an absolute embarrassment, as is this cliche shunning of the target for eviction... everyone gets along with Kaysar, talks about how nice he is, now all of a sudden he’s the devil?!
Aww, now Kevin, who had to pass a physical to be on BB, is claiming his “ birth defect” against his ability to win a comp involving hanging onto something...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Kaysar wins veto, Day’s plan is to demand a meeting with the six, and insist that David is the replacement nominee to prove that there is no “guy alliance”.

Day seems to think she has power. Enzo is not going to nominate David. Ian will be the replacement.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Day takes this David idea too far, she might find herself as the replacement.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It was about 10 days ago when David and NA were on the block, Dayvonne declared that she could not vote a black man out of the house. Could not do it. No way, no how. Nope, no way.

Today she is going to insist that he is the replacement nominee.

😂😂😂