TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

SO, David let us know that he really wanted to be on LOVE ISLAND.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think BB did a disservice to J & K. They brought 2 "old school" players back against 14 people that play the game in a totally different way. "What the house wants" and "no blood on my hands", well that is not how the game use to be played and it was a lot more interesting back in J & K's day. There were only 2 Stars on this season!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
After Kaysar is gone (and maybe Memphis), there should not be any more issues since they have all been saying/doing “what the house wants...”
They should gladly leave, happily knowing they are pleasing “the house!”
i can’t wait to watch the rest react when THEY are the target of “what the house wants.” It’s always my favorite part!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Calimom, it would really be a great comeback to say:

“Someday ‘the house’ is gonna want YOU out, if you don’t keep someone like me here to fight for you”

But no one would ever say that because they are all terrified to play the game.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I love the idea of not revealing the number of votes to the HG Rosem. Catching up here. couldn't watch the "group think" feeds yesterday. Daniele Reyes and Jason Guy Podcast had James Rhine as a guest yesterday. He called the season "SMALL STARS".

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wish all the fans would refer to Season 22 as “Two Stars!” If that would start trending on all the social media sites of these HGs still left in the house it would be awesome. If you aren’t influencing anyone, stop calling yourself an “influencer” esp in place of an actual JOB/occupation!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
We have said for years that Julie should just say by a majority of votes "you" have been evicted, but they are not listening to us.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Who is a Have Not besides Tyler?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
LOVE the term “Small Stars!”
Dani will say it’s “so ANNOYING!” Nicole will say it’s “so MEAN!”
Kaysar will say “it is what it is,” Enzo will say “yo, man, that’s whack, yo, that’s IT, know what I’m sayin’ bro?” Cody will swallow his snorted snot, Kevin will furrow his brow and CRY, David will take 10 mins to think of how it’s because he’s only had one day from his first season and never got a chance, Ian will laugh, Tyler will suggest we buy a “small STARfish” necklace from his website, Memphis won’t ever read/hear about it, Xmas will say they are jealous of badass-ness, Bay will say compared to Swaggy she IS a small star, Day will say “as HELL no! I ain’t playin,’ I AM an All Star, you best recognize...MmmHmm!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Dani, DaVonne, and Tyler are Have Nots.

LOL Calimom, you are SPOT on!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani/Da’Vonne/Tyler are Have-Nots

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh wow Dani should be fun lol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Calimom3, Great post and so much truth.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Memphis is telling an AMAZING story about Ayahuasca, and David keeps interrupting...oh yeah Iread about that...blah black, then just took over and started talking about mushrooms...NO ONE CAAAAARES DAVID

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
My thanks to whomever found the snake emoji and added three of them to my post last night. At that point I was so mad I couldn't see straight. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It came from the emojis on my Fire tablet.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea! I suspected you might have had a hand in it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole is now blaming Janelle for her godawful hairdo on Thursdays show.

She said Janelle monopolized the use of Janelles curling iron, so she was forced to wear her hair like that.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That Janelle... SO mean!!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oh Victor, run while you still have a chance.

Nino

09-20-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Have they drawn for veto yet and any idea when it will be played? Thanks.

I miss Janelle. The class left in that house, sans Kaysar and possibly 1 or 2 more, would fit into one of Dani's teaspoons of soy sauce!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Us a pony or ONE messy bun was out of the question, unlike ANY OTHER DAY including when there 2 MORE women in the house?!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was up watching until the last person went to sleep. Kevin was talking with Day and Bay in the BR. He asked them if he could count on their vote. They both told him they weren't going to say. They support him, but he better win The veto. Which threw Kevin into a funk because of course he thought he had their vote. He got up and walked out like he just lost his best friend. They felt so bad that they called him back and told him they were just trying to give him tough love. To make him win the veto. Day and Bay then admitted that they had his back and they were going to vote for him to stay. But they wanted him to at least TRY to win veto. To which he responded "I've never thrown anything... I mean I've been TRYING every time. I've been so close" ????? Huh? LOL

Later on Kaysar got up because he couldn't sleep. He went downstairs to the bathroom and Day (and Bay) were still there. He also had a conversation with them about keeping him. Brought up the point that, you may not be next but you're on the list. Did they think that the other would keep the two of them over any of the others besides Kevin and David? At some point I can't remember when, Bay left. I think she was there at the beginning. Bay went upstairs to the HOH room and was talking to Enzo Cody and Dani. Day told Kaiser to go to bed, because it's late and they need to go to bed and Kaysar "has a veto to win tomorrow" . Day went upstairs and also sat down to talk for a short while. Cody Day and Bay and went to bed and Dani remained with Enzo. Seems like she is going to be sticking around whoever is HOH to hear what everybody says and make sure that the vote goes the way she wants to.

Day and Bay...I don't really at this point like the game that they're playing. They won't do anything to strike out on their own. It will serve them right in a few weeks when they have a double eviction they'll probably go. Although Dani said to Enzo that it would be good to get rid of Memphis in a double eviction. Enzo and Dani were talking about how these are the last weeks of "no mess" ..that "it's going to get messy after this" . Well yeah, because now you guys are going to have to start playing the game finally instead of hiding behind all the "floaters".

All in all I didn't hear anything that made me feel any differently about any of the players. Everyone's stabbing everyone else in the back. Everyone doesn't want anyone else to know where their loyalties lie.

Dani professed her undying love of NicF. Enzo also said how much he loved NicF. They both were saying how nice a person she is. How she's "like a little toddler and a grandma in one person". Enzo said he loves her cute little nose and her cute little laugh? That was pretty surprising to me. I never hear them speak totally positive of anyone or speaking as if they're going to take that person to the end. Either they really like her or they just figure if they drag her to the end whoever is with her will win?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo called to DR... time for Veto draw?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is odd! I do think Enzo wants Dani out..

But cute laugh??

I watched a recent interview on RHAP with Kevin Shlehuber, who is pretty accepting of all HG, but he did say that Nicole Franzel's whiney voice was really irritating.