TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Something to look forward to

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Right you are, Psch! 👆

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A lot of this “doing what the house wants” and everyone having to vote together or stand out as some sort of “traitor” to the HOH, is easily solvable.

Don’t reveal the vote count. Julie could just say:

“By a majority of the votes, _____, you are evicted...”

This has been talked about for years and I can’t believe they haven’t done it.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else just watch Dani pour soy sauce teaspoon by teaspoon into her bowl until she had emptied the whole bottle?? That was...interesting.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay's dilemma right now with her missing towel is what would probably result in me DOR'ing from the house. I couldn't stand having my stuff that I set aside being used by someone else!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmmm, Kaysar is talking to Bay and Day in the bathroom and he said he knows "they" were trying to get David put up this week. B and D ask how Kaysar knows this and he says, "I have leaks." They want to know his leaks are since they're all in an alliance, B/D/K. Kaysar won't answer. They push more. He says, "I have leaks." And then he starts to whisper like he's about to say who and the feeds all go to the HOH. Hmmmmmm.

Part 2: THEN, when feeds come back to the bathroom, Bay and Day say they're worried where he got info that makes him worried that Bay and Day may be the replacement nom if he comes off the block. And they go to all four feeds on HOH AGAIN.

What info are they blocking us from and why?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I rewound a bit and Day and Bay were talking about what happened on the roundtables in their seasons. Bay says she was rude to Dr. Will, but luckily he wasn't mad at her. Day say, "You were?" Bay says something about "they were asking me questions in the little ear thing," and the camera cuts to another room. So that means production prompts them about what to say in the roundtable discussion in ear mics. I may be the last to know this. LOL

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I get up every morning hoping to see pages of stuff happened while I slept. These HGs are so afraid all the time. Wish someone would light a fire even if it gets them kicked out!

Bbbabe

08-18-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbbabe a private message Print Post    
Who is nominated? From comments, I guess Kayser. Who is the other?

Bbbabe

08-18-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbbabe a private message Print Post    
Ok never mind....Justfound it in important house happenings.

Katk

08-23-2020

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
I wish there was a live feed of evicted houseguests. I wonder what color Janie is getting on her nails right now! 😂 💅💅💅

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is in the love room talking to a roll of toilet paper like it is Cody who he is making his pitch to.

Which is strangely appropriate.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The mob mentality has taken full hold of the BB house and everyone is talking shit about Kaysar, even Bayleigh.

I almost hope that he doesn’t win the veto so he can go home to his family - and take them to Janie’s lake house! He doesn't need to live with these nasty sheep.

Kevin is having a full blown conversation with no one (toilet paper) and even asking for opinions. This house does strange things to people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle’s answer to this question is the core reason why BB now sucks:

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All they would need to do to stop this suckage, is to simply not tell them the vote count.

So easy, and they won’t do it. I will never understand.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I have a vague memory that just once (and I couldn't possibly bring up what season) that Julie said "By a majority of the votes..." ... but it could also have been a dream.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh doesn't want Kaysar to say she is voting for him to stay. Doesn’t want her association with Janelle and Kaysar to damage her game.

Yet, she goes around the house in Janelle’s star denim jacket that Janie left for her. Doesn’t she think that might damage her game?

Dani said she probably stole it, and now the net is calling out yet another microagression from Dani.

I guess their diversity training has worn off.

Everyone in this cast, except for Janelle and Kaysar, are going to take quite a reputation hit for their behavior.

As usual.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
David is so irritating! He is clueless and walks around and talks like he knows everything. HE NEEDS TO GO!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Who does David even trust in the house? Who does he think he is playing with? I have no idea what is in his head.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t tell if he thinks this dark/mysterious/brooding persona is attractive or if it’s really David’s personality. It’s exactly what DOESN'T work on BB as it only encourages paranoia from other HGs!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
What was the reasoning for putting Kevin up instead of David????

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
According to Enzo, “the girls don’t like David, so they can get rid of him”

Strategery.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I never heard Enzo voice why Kevin over David. Both name had come up. It is just embarrassing that he is even in the house. All-Stars, right?? He has never even watched a full season. It is insulting to us and the others who are playing.

ETA Oh Rosem knows. They girls do seem to like Kevin, so makes a little sense.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Enzo knows the girls all want David out. He wants Kaysar out so he can’t risk his target staying due to a vote flip. And he said if the girls want David gone let THEM win HoH and do it themselves. David makes an easy elimination any time in the future. He can’t talk and persuade people the way Kaysar could, be lacks the skill and vocabulary to hold a conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They’ll keep David around thinking they can get rid of him anytime, and before they know it, he accidentally wins the F4 veto.