TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 28: Archive through August 28, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Interesting read, Gbcole... thanks!

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
OMG Nicole is so ridiculous.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Anyone know why Dani and day are going thro those little drawers in have not room? And how they found them?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
GB and Wilson thanks for links to Janie interviews

Thoughts on Janie doing Survivor...that would be fabulous...would she be the first to make hair rollers out of tree bark?

She made a reference to Celeb BB. She would do it if it were 30 days. Wouldn't that be great? The 30 day would also allow those with real lives to attend. Maybe even the likes of Dr. Will? Maybe Danielle Reyes, Eddie McGee, James Rhine, Rachel Riley, Jessica or Cody Nickson, Hayden Moss, Jun Song, Vanessa Russo...and depending on how this season goes...Ian. I cant include anyone in the extensive pregame alliance or the ones on the outside of the house that organized it...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I should add Beileigh because I love her level head this season...and I would add Keith Henderson. I don't know If Kaysar would do it again...bet you he would. Paul Abrahamian if he came back as his first Season persona...and I forgot Kaycee Clark.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Kittens

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar/Memphis in living room... Memphis is FUMING because he missed his workout schedule. All this waiting messes up his routine. He can’t sit around and do NOTHING, it’s just not in him. He’s bored, sometimes he feels like walking out.
Wow...
If only someone who WANTED to be in the house could trade with him... or hey Memphis, maybe you should PLAY THE GAME?! That could take up a good amount of time. Also, you could TALK non-game stuff with the other TWELVE people who have the honor of being near your greatness. This guy is something else. He could be the love child of Gordon Ramsey and Simon Cowell....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Great analysis again, Calimom!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Calimom3 and Psch!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
So watching back at 1:03 this afternoon, Nicole thinks she's had a heart attack because she's had a pain in her left boob for three days. Christmas tells her it's probably a pulled muscle from her "dips". Nicole says, "I can tend to be a hypochondriac at times." Then she says she's heard a podcast where someone said it's best to be dumb and pretty because the more you learn about something, the more you overthink things and start to worry.

(Embarrassed to say I have gone down that spiral myself a time or two.)

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
At least I'm not "dumb and pretty". LOL

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
They're back. Kevin in HOH talking to Enzo.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Enzo assures Kevin he's safe. Even if Kaysar wins veto, he's safe. Kevin says he trusts Enzo.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Kevin asks if that's true about the game talk and Enzo says, "No, that's for him."

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Big Brother got snippy with Memphis. "Memphis, PUT ON YOUR MICROPHONE!"

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Christmas being Kaysar's Janelle again. Giving him a pep talk about how he's always at the top of every comp, close to winning. "Let's not talk about what they can do, let's talk about what YOU can do." Kaysar asks her if she'd want him to pick her for veto. "You don't have to say yes." Christmas is hmm'ing and ummm'ing. No answer.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I will say she's giving him good advice. "Think about your capabilities, not your limitations. Think about what's kept you from winning so far. Change that."

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, Enzo just told Kevin, “why would I put two BIG names up there?” Uh, Kevin, he literally just told you you’re a nobody and out of all the people in the house you are the one he’s willing to risk losing....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas will never be Kaysar’s “Janelle” because Janelle would not hesitate to save him with the veto.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani just shook Kaysar's hand and said "I got you." I guess we'll know that's true if we see her start dropping seeds about Kevin around the house.

Not holding out much hope, though.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If just one person in this house would grow a pair it would be a much more enjoyable season.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas is indeed annoying, but it seems to me she really is a good coach.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I hope her intention is not to wear Kaysar out for PoV comp tomorrow.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow, I hope not, too, Psch. That would totally suck.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She did stop him at one point and warn him he was gonna be sore... so maybe she's not really trying to hurt him.