TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 26: Archive through August 26, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I've got it!

Announced on the show tonight:

America's Choice: If Janelle is evicted tomorrow, should we

A. Bring her back in immediately, or
B. Send her home?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Psc

But I don't know what the people that just watch the show and not the feeds think? I know someone that just watches the show and feels sorry for Nicole F and doesn't like Janelle because she didn't like Evel Dick... And the last show was edited I think not in Janelle's favor, the way they showed Nicole Franzel standing up to Janelle. Then saying that she didn't plan it out. Which she did, ahead of time. Nobody got the backstory.

That's why I don't like when they do America's Player in the house...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I prefer to believe that everyone loves Janelle, Since. And there's got to be a way to keep CBS from ruining what's left of the show.

Katk

08-23-2020

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Tyler keeps saying, “now that Janelle is gone..”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler is a beautiful kill-joy!

Katk

08-23-2020

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Since, I think people who only watch the show still have social media and have to see somewhat of what’s up.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, if social media counts for anything....

Janelle would beat NicoleF in a landslide.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
PSC ...I'm putting you on a platinum throne with a diamond crown

I'm just a little tired Bay and Tyler making all kinds of excuses for David's play

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL Enjoying looking down at all the little people...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
This house is the worst!

Never wanted to see Kaysar grovelling before Dani "Please be my friend..."

I could just cry!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Really...ALL the people I know that watch the show... That are not on this board...ONLY watch the show. The only outside information they get, is literally what I try to tell them. Or YouTube's or interviews that I send them the link to. They literally go by how the show is edited. It's so freaking frustrating. The only thing that helped them a little bit was some of them watched bbad. This year without even that... I am afraid that these people are in complete and utter darkness.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani realistically would love to have Kaysar here.

Could her nose get any longer?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle told Tyler she is “friends with Dani’s dad”

And....there’s another reason that Dani hates Janelle. It is just so annoying that Janie thinks she is her friend.

Janelle just told Tyler if she got a power she would use it to help him. They did not cut the feed.

I wonder if they will tell Janelle that she is not allowed to use production in her strategy?

Katk

08-23-2020

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Since, show them the light!! Lol

Kevin, David, and the yellow blanket on the couch. Three annoying things in the house.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David.

Quit beating the shit out of that horse.
The horse is dead. Not only dead, it's been buried and has turned to ashes.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The only solace Janelle is going to have at the end of the season is that she caused the HG alliance of 6 to be sooo uncomfortable by going to them and asking for their vote. You can literally feel the relief when she says okay I'm going to go talk to so-and-so now. they're like please yes go. And then they sit there and dread when she's going to come back again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh look, its the two mental giants of BB22, Kevin and David, trying to figure out how to play Big Brother.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Is it the color of the blanket that you find annoying, Katk? Or the fact that it lays on the couch, or just its very existence?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kevin is playing the role of Linus from the Peanuts cartoons. He always has that yellow blanket with him.

And it deserves our hatred. He is a 40 year old, middle-aged man! It disturbs me that he carries a blankie with him.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I asked because for some reason I have an aversion to watching the feed when it's in the LR. Thought maybe it's the blanket that's subliminally annoying me too.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think even Kevin has now been bored to death by David

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nope... I don't want to watch Nicole & Ian playing backgammon, thanks just the same...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Lord (or Button Boy) have mercy! The only choices are Kevin/David or Nicole/Ian. Really??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
David’s skewed, wrong view of the house is now going to be distilled and filtered through Kevin’s leaky brain, and the season, unbelievably, will take another turn for the worst.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin tells David that he has SEEN firsthand the sneakiness from J/K, and he hasn't seen that from anyone else in the house.