TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 26: Archive through August 26, 2020 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
She likes so stupid in that hat...it would be AMAZING if BB makes wearing that as part of a punishment costume...the whole outfit lol and they can be a camper like mentioned above

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'll bet you she wears that hat so the cameras can't see her face?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Xmas just told Tyler she tells Kaysar what to do, she is quickly becoming his “new Janelle...”.
I don’t have Twitter but I bet she’s gonna get dragged!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm curious... Why they are still testing for covid? At this point they don't have any contact with anyone...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dear Xmas,

We've met Janelle. We know Janelle. You are no Janelle.

Signed
America

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Come on Davonne... ASK Janelle

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, yeah, she's being dragged.

My favorite (paraphrased)?

Xmas is not Kaysar's new Janelle. Xmas is Tyler's new Kaitlyn.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Since, when it comes to testing they are not the only people in that house ! To set up every comp there are over 50 people buzzing around building and setting up those sets. Whoever is in pantry giving them items etc People forget there are many people behind the camera touching everything. We really are not sure if droplets last on surfaces. Yes the crew wears masks, shield and maybe gloves. I bet the wipe down everything but to be safe it's not that big a deal to get a test. They test the crew at least once a week. Usually not the brain poke lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oohhh... David/Bay/Day having a heated convo in the Love Room. David is very defensive, talking fast and not his usual CALM self! He got flustered when Day said she was going to fact check whatever it was he told her...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Patti... Yes, but the crew is on quarantine rotation and tested also. Some of the crew are are in pods. So being tested every week...seems a lot.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Since I agree with you. There are a lot of protocols they are going through in general in Hollywood to try and make sure it is safe. I know because I speak from experience. Doing tests is the best way right now and like I said they are not the brain poke tests and some on the crew are being tested every other day. Better to be safe for all :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Every other day? That's interesting... Seeing as covid doesn't even show up for 6 days minimum to 2 weeks. I actually have a friend that who's on the crew.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
If there really is a twist this week, I hope it is that the person getting evicted gets to take 1 person with them. Would love to see Nicole’s face when Janelle picks her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh wow... Turtle.. now THAT would be twist! Second only to Kaysar and Janie staying..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to catch up on the feeds a little bit and it's funny because Christmas is asleep in bed and it seems like she's counting something on her fingers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... She puts one finger up at a time. Or maybe she's burping a star baby in her sleep

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Every other day? That's interesting...

Objects coming into the house can have COVID-19 droplets.

Not everyone who gets COVID-19 shows symptoms, but they can still be contagious.

Tests are not reliable so the more you have the more accurate the results.

The producers likely want to do everything they can to avoid lawsuits later.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They likely had to promise to do all that testing to be allowed to proceed with the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And these people agreed to the testing, so suck it up. There are plenty of symptomatic people who would love to be tested And cleared who are unable to get tested.

ETA: I meant asymptomatic, but also formerly positive.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It is hard to believe that there will be no surprise .If announced at the last moment they will be scrambling like rats.
I am in denial with J/K leaving this early.
All week I keep waiting for a bomb to go off.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am reading that Tyler is upset at David. It was a complicated game of “telephone” that I’m not going to spend time trying to type it all up.

Bottom line, David screwed Tyler just like Nicole Anthony screwed J & K with their big mouths.

Season 21 has surpassed Season 9 as the worst season, with BB22 trying very hard to take that crown.

Ovi is the one who hooked Tyler and David together pre-season, and I am glad to see at least one pre-season alliance has backfired.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler cam-talked that he is playing an atrocious game and is mad at himself for putting up J & K, since Janelle is a big target ahead of him. He feels that he let the alliance pressure him into it.

Now I am even MORE upset that this mess will result in Janie’s eviction. Like, why didn’t Tyler THINK FOR HIMSELF?!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
David told Da'Vonne and Bay that last week Tyler told him that Da'Vonne was thinking of voting to keep NicA

Da'Vonne said, and did you believe him?

Afterwards, David told Tyler what he had done

It is the first time I've seen Tyler really shook. He basically told David, you just ruined my game now I'm going to be next to go. He went on and on to David what sloppy game play that was.

Afterwards, Janelle went into the HOH to use Tyler's bathroom then sat down to have a one on one with Tyler. She told him how she would always be a bigger target than him, was not coming after him and Cody, etc. Then she told him how weird David is and how horrible at this game he is.

I could just hear Tyler's inner monologue screaming, I KNOW

Taran on RHAP starts in about 20 min at 8am pst, he will have a great and detailed break down of it all

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge49Wa3A7jU

Part of the David/Tyler convo from last night

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Dang it, I can't find today's Taran show, only yesterday and before.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
GB do you have a link for today's show? Please.