TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 25: Archive through August 25, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I like Kaysar's description to Janelle of the conversation he had with David... "A very circular conversation"... A good description for any conversation they've had pretty much with anybody in that house

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh that is so funny I was sitting here thinking... I can hear Nicole's whiney voice from the other room and it's driving me crazy. And then Janelle just said the same thing!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
My next pet peeve phrase: "You know what I'm saying?" And yes, Janie says it, too. Exasperating.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cody is telling David that Janelle had nothing to do with NicoleA going on the block.

David is insisting that Janelle manipulated him Week 1, and he is still convinced that they are in an alliance with Memphis and they got him up on the block.

Now I am beginning to wonder the exact number of times he was dropped on his head as a baby.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cody tries to tell David it doesn't make logical sense.

David: well, my perspective is... blah, blah, blah

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This convo between Janelle and Kayser is too funny. He says to her why are you sad... She says she's not sad... He says yes... You are... She says why do you think I'm sad? He says because I see that look on your face.. she says that's because I've got my period.. And I'm in pain. He says that's what that look is??? she says yes.. he says well you didn't have to tell me that it was your period. She said you asked me...

So many times guys will walk up to the girls having a conversation... they stop talking... and then the guys literally freeze, say wait a second, are you talking about periods or pregnancy or anything like that??? If I were a girl in the house I would use that as a way to deflect all the guys when they come over...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Listening to Kevin is almost as bad as David... he has no idea what a swing vote is... Bay gave up on schooling him.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Although, Bay just used "discluded" as the opposite of included... new one on me...

Katk

08-23-2020

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Lol, Pschrfhd.. I want to be discluded from this bunch!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My friend and I always argue about irregardless.. she says that it's not a word. I said it's recognized as a non-standard word.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
My bug-a-boo is hopefully... people use that one incorrectly all the time.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Interesting stat I heard- this will be the first time since season 3 that the first three people voted out are all female...

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The women in the house are stupid for letting that happen without a fight Wilson. The men already have a leg up on a lot of the challenges and these stupid women aren't worried at all that they have also given them numbers.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I just read a (made-up) quote on Twitter that Dani told the camera she just wants to be the last woman standing... even if that means finishing in 8th place... LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
First 3 people voted out were AFP. (after Janelle is evicted, and its looking that way).

First 3 HOHs were runners up.

Anyone remember before the season began Julie was sending out cryptic Tweets referencing “Three”?

Pretty sure this isn’t what she had in mind, but its an odd coincidence.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
"Ian to Nicole- The best case scenario is Janie goes Thursday. Kaysar or Tyler get the twist benefit. I have been trying to groom Kaysar...then the blowback wont be on us. It will be on the people that vote him out"

What is the twist benefit?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I think they were told about something earlier this afternoon, Mamapors. We got stars, then came back to Ian telling Memphis, "I'm not looking forward to whatever THAT is..." Then later Janie said something to Kaysar about if she wins this thing...

Nothing specific yet, but it's been sounding to me like there's some sort of comp for a special power coming...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pschrfhd! Is this before Eviction, or after? Is it the answer to our prayers?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, David is so bad at BB that the person who is running David’s Twitter account is dissing him. On Twitter.

People are pointing out that whoever it is should replace David in the house right now.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David is so bad at communication... he gave nothing to Janelle, but then bragged to the others that he laid it all out item by item. Maybe when he said “speculation, lies, and rumors,” he thinks THAT was laying it all clearly to Janelle?!
Yeah...we need a HOUSE MEETING!
Also, he says “Kayzar...”. I wish Cody would go back to calling him Kevin... (not really, I’m just frustrated w/him)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wish that j&k could do something equivalent as on survivor where they make a fake immunity idol... I know that one year somebody made up that they had some sort of advantage but then they went and asked the DR
...the Dr told them it wasn't true. Janelle could be alluding to a power that she thinks she's going to get trying to psych the people out..

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'd go with that, Since, if Ian hadn't said something first, with just him and Memphis in the kitchen.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
PSC I hope you're right!