TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 25: Archive through August 25, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Great. Dani recommends that Janelle talk to everyone in Dani’s alliance about voting to keep her, knowing full well their votes are set in stone against her.

More useless conversations are being inflicted upon us.

There better be a twist. (In 20 years, I don’t think I have ever said that)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, when half of the people are on the block or voted out or in jury or out of the house... MAYBE... just MAYBE.... They will rub two brain cells together and say, you know, maybe we should have done a separate alliance with Kaysar and Janie. But frankly, I'm not counting on it LOL I think that their stupidity and then their ego will not allow them to admit it out loud.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes I'm hoping for some kind of a twist also. At first I thought would it be nice if they redid the twist they did one year where there was no eviction that night. And then later I think there was a double eviction. That would just mean that they would just eliminate k & j together. But there would be one more veto at least. And if there is some kind of twist Dani better keep her mouth shut cuz she got the golden key and was safe for a whole month when she would have been voted out. Maybe my dream would be that either k or j could get a reset button on the safety suite and one of them win. Or one of them win something that could keep one other person safe. Then the other alliances would start to break. But they do have a buffer with David and Kevin... Before anybody would start really getting upset at the noms

Kebob

09-16-2006

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Da’vonne is right. Janelle’s biggest hope is to flip Cody. The others would follow him. And the best argument is not voting out another girl. If that happens, it may be that Kevin, David, Day, Ian, and Xmas end up voting against her unknowingly.

Katk

08-23-2020

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
That’s so true, Kebob. But Cody doesn’t seem to give it any thought.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Ark - - thanks for the explanation. Does Nicole not remember we saw her cry into her hands when Julie told her that Janell and Kayser were loyal to her? I don't get these people - - do they think we are as stupid as they appear to be at times?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Janie talking to Cody just referred to if she wins "this special power" as if it's something they've been told they will be competing for.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
PSC... Do not tease me....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm listening to the convo but I'm way behind

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Hello everyone thought I would drop by and say hello. I have felt a lot better since I quit the show and feeds. I still drop in here from time to time to read your funny comments. Miss all of you.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
SHE is teasing us, Since... I have my fingers crossed, making it very difficult to type... LOL

But it does go along with what Ian said about not looking forward to whatever THAT is...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So many times I've heard these HG's say "close to the chest" Do they not know it's "close to the breast?"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Gezzz Janelle promised Cody he could keep her wedding ring as collateral to show that she was being honest and wanting to do some sort of an alliance with him and Enzo...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just the band, she said, Since... not the ring...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I always crack up how many sayings are screwed up on all the reality shows...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The ring must be the part with the bling bling... LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah... I didn't catch that distinction LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm sure for Janelle they BOTH have bling bling lol

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Happens in real life too, Since... but here I can complain about it without making someone feel stupid.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Like... I let the cat out of the hat? Or the rabbit out of the bag...was the latest on RHOBH

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Who's Nicole talking about, telling Cody "He's coming after me?"

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I saw that too, Since... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Lord... now Cody left Nicole and David alone for another DEEP BB talk...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I had a co-worker years ago that got every saying or thought twisted .. I wish I had written them all down... Like in England they speak Englishese and we speak American...just one of many....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
yeah I'm going to be way behind cuz I'm going to have to listen to Janelle and Cody conversation and then go back and listen to Xmas and Kaysar