TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 24: Archive through August 24, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
...and right on cue, KEVIN now enters the SR during Janelle/David’s talk, Day is with him as backup...

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Katk- I yelled that to the screen lol.
I know Calimom! They just are not thinking well...I just cannot wait for Dani and NicF to find out their popularity has plummeted.
btw are you in danger from the fires where you are? (Assuming you are in Cali and if you have told me where in past years forgive my fibro brain)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
David's need to continuously call Janelle a liar comes from Nicole A first convincing him of that.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, according to twitter, the one who is known as Ian is actually in the house at this very minute! Where does he stay during all those other hours?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yup, as if they didn't have enough problems already, Nicole A destroyed whatever chance they might have had.

Katk

08-23-2020

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Meggie— I yelled too! I don’t know how much more I can take. I want to enjoy Janelle’s last days,, but this crew makes it unbearable!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The silences in J/K's conversations seem so comfortable and easy; the silences between Ian and Kaysar are just painful.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice, thanks for asking, it seems our whole state has fires, but luckily none are near me. I’m in southern CA. about an hour east of Los Angeles...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cali you live near me!

Yeah, NicA took what ever little chance K&J had (with pre alliances and the envy of being old school legend players) and gave the house the excuse they were looking for, to completely malign the two of them.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This would be such a different game if David, and Kevin had gone instead of Keesha, and NicoleA.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Im near Sacramento and the clouds of smoke and ash are awful. It's so muggy and hot too...SUPER depressing

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Cali- it is pretty bad here in NO CA where I am- my town is not in danger but right in the hills near us many have lost their homes. The air is thick with smoke.I saw that there at least 360 fires in our state!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David wants to hold a House Meeting to talk about....cleaning up after themselves.

Lets do it David! I will bring the drinks.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And just making it even worse is they totally screwed their chances by tryin to save her.

And why does BB take us out of the room when they are talking about NicA? They STILL are making excuses for her. I would not me as magnanimous. NicA signed up for the game. Kaysar was saying that NicA came back too soon. Janie saying SHE came back after a year. And Kaysar says you are different. I don't think that makes a difference in NicAs situation. She would have done just as badly three years from now.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Mama- yes it would. This is depressing.
I bet NicA feels terrible about this.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not far from Meggie in Northern California. My kids are in Morgan Hill and have been evacuated so here with me. It is just horrible up and down the state. The air is so bad!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
someone on Twitter posted pics of Victor what he looked like on BB and what he looks like now. They said Nic took all the flavor out of him hahaha

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know, here's the thing...Its one thing to play a bad game, or misread the HGs...But to go around and completely malign K&J...I just can't make excuses for NicA. I mean NicA trashed K&Js very essence...not just their gameplay.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh man, now Bay is trying to make a F2 with Tyler

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh...no...just a FBOY lol

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I watched NicoleAs interview with her co-host.

I didnt get the impression she feels that bad. She seemed to be trying to explain the trashing of J/K as her game plan.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
here is the before and after pic

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1295566661249052672

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree...I don't think she, at this point even understands what she did. And she is lucky that Kaysar and Janelle are very forgiving

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Pamy...my first response was "she just sucked the flavor out of him" like she sucks the air out of the room she is in....not the other way...lol

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have no use for NicA. This is probably the last time we will see J & K together and NicA made sure they would get kicked out early. JMO