TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 24: Archive through August 24, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dani is literally pushing to get rid of the one person who would never nominate her or vote her out.

Great gameplay, Donato!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani could barely contain her joy at mocking Janelle to Cody as soon as she possibly could. In the bathroom area, feet away from the room that Janelle is in. Couldn’t even talk in a more private area.

Keldogg, you’re right, and it shows that Dani is not the strategic gameplayer she wants everyone to think she is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Janelle is outside in the hammock talking to Bay.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I can't listen to Dani spinning her web of lies anymore.

Gonna go check the Weather Channel and see what the other natural disaster is up to.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Oh, gosh! Speaking of natural disasters, Love Island is starting, looks like.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What?

No picture of Nicole and Janelle?

Nicole now telling David about what an empathetic person she is.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I couldn't quite follow what Janelle said was NicoleA and not Dani. Has she been led down the wrong path again?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tonight may be the night that Button Boy becomes a member of the Vatican Boys Choir.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, hahahaaa exactly!!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Promises, promises, Keldogg...

LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, not for nuthin’ but you need to focus on another part of button boy’s anatomy: The Button Finger

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am fascinated watching Janie do her nails- anyone know what that powder was that she dipped each finger in and then brushed off? I am a long time polish junkie doing my nails a lot and have never seen that.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Truth.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice It's nail dip. It is how you can do gel nails at home. undercoat, dip, top coat.

I have been watching BB since BB1, but I am having a real hard time getting into this bunch. Seems most people here like Janelle. I cannot stand Nicole. She's a b.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If Nicole wants to pretend to be empathetic, the only people in that house who *may* be gullible enough to fall for her sell is David or Kevin... and maybe that grumpy super star baby, Backdoor...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If you see long red streaks start dripping from the stars...you'll know I was there.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Some of these people could win the $500 grand and they still won't be as happy as Janelle and Kaysar are with their lives outside of the house.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mimi- I never have done gel. I love Indie nail polish- lots of it made by women. Interestingly with all the vitamins I am taking to ward off Covid complications and the green drink we have every day I have the best nails of my life- they are all polished up with no place to go lol.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
While I was in the shower musing on this year I was thinking that if these younger players were savvy they would realize they are really unlikely to win but could come out of there with lots more fans- and that an alliance with J&K would be a way to do that. Dani's popularity is diving.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I wonder when we will reach the Dani vs Nicole war because they're both fighting for Cody's loyalty.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani/Cody talking game in the photo room... Kevin has come in at least twice to “look” for something... this last time he said a sweater—we ALL know he only wears blankets! Cody is freaking about Da’Vonne talking about a guys’ alliance... which is TRUE... he said he’s in about 12 alliances. He fails to bring up only females have been evicted thus far! Dani tells him many more men than women have won, and only one woman has ever won whilst sitting in F2 against a guy (Nicole F’s win over Paul via a bitter jury...) Cody acts shocked at this revelation, says he’s gonna research it when he gets out. Yeah, as if Derick didn’t DRILL that stuff into him this summer...

Katk

08-23-2020

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Ugh, Janelle, don’t even talk to David.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice— I keep thinking that! Why didn’t Tyler or Ian run to them and start an alliance?! THESE kids are the ones who are panning for followers (what they are accusing Jaysar of doing, LOL). Dani, who know better, assumes America is rooting for her and Nicole to humiliate/call out Janelle. So weird how she assumed we would be yelling “woot woot!” if Nicole would shout “you’re LEAVING!” to Janelle this week, when Nicole was projecting and acting “worried Janelle would say mean things to her.”

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David sucks so bad at this game.

Why is he still here?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I cant even believe the way David is talking to Janelle...he cant even come up with a valid excuse...meanwhile he is lying through his teeth