TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 23, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality TV Pile of poo Stirrer @RealityTVStirer
· 26m
And the target Bayleigh by Nicole has begun!

Kiss markDay's Dream Kiss | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 26m
Xmas doesn't think Kevin wants to work w/ Kaysar.

Nicole says Bay is acting differently towards her. Eyes She hopes it's a wall comp. She'll throw it to Xmas if she wants to see her son.

Xmas wonders who her 2nd nom would be.

Nicole would nom Bay & Kaysar Eyes #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Xmas&Ty doing laps now. Xmas says Dani wants to get HOH nxt week. Xmas says Kay would be the nom she wonders who would be the 2nd. Xmas says Bay has been different. Ty says Bay wants to keep Jan. Ty says Day/Bay have Dav reeled in. Ty thinks Day/Bay wanted to vote out Dav.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DoorTyler's Lonely HOH Room | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
27m
Xmas tells Tyler she doesn't think Dani wants to try to win HOH next week.

Xmas thinks it'd be an awkward position for her. She'd have to take a stance. Xmas has no problem trying to win it, but doesn't know who her 2nd nom would be.

Tyler feels he & Cody could go up.
Xmas thinks if Memphis wins he'd put up David & Kevin.

Tyler thinks Memphis would bc his thing is being in the middle.

Xmas says Bay has been much different the last few days.

Tyler says Bay wants to keep Janelle & so does Day. They have David reeled in. Eyes
#bb22

Tyler tried to tell David they tried to flip the vote on him & he didn't believe him.

Xmas doesn't think Day was going to flip, but Bay was.

Tyler thinks they both were going to.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Dani & Nic talking in pool. Hard to hear Dani. Sounds like Nic thinks people want to keep Jan bc she made their feud public knowledge & people will want Jan 2 do their dirty work. Nic says Bay is not nice to her anymore. Nic says its ok bc she needs people 2 put up.

#BB22 Nicole tells Dani to throw the HOH comp to Nicole.

Tyler and Enzo talking in the HoH room - Tyler says Day is trying to keep Janelle..... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Enzo &Ty in HOH talking about who is working with who. They say Ian is with Nic F. Enzo says Ty says David refuses to believe Day would go against him. Ty thinks David does not want to join a boy's alliance so he wont have to lie to Day. Ty says Day/Bay will target him.

#BB22 Enzo thinks Memphis is with Janelle and Kay. Mem told Enzo to use the safety suite on him. But then Ty won HOH, so Mem said use it one someone else. Ty says if he did not want Jan/Kay out so bad he would backdoor Day. They think Day has a guilty conscience.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22 Feeds Fairy @BBFeedsFairy · 30m
Nicole has already replaced Janelle with Bayleigh in her mind, her new source of negative energy, she has to have a woman to hate or she can not function #bb22

#BB22 Ty says Dani does not want to win anything. Enzo says she is good with everybody. Enzo says that with Jan leaving now the girls will be worried 3 girls have left. They fear Day, Bay, Kevin. and Jan or Kay will be the new alliance. Xmas walks in and Ty leaves to get food.

#BB22 Enzo tells Xmas, people are questioning why he used the safety on her. Xmas says same about her saving Ian. Enzo tells Xmas that him & her could do a lot of damage in the house. Xmas says she wants Jan to go this week. Enzo agrees with her. Enzo says Kay wont win anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#bb22 Enzo tells Xmas he wants to work with people who are not here for Instagram followers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
Christmas is singing "twinkle twinkle" in the HOH room with Enzo. Enzo says he doesnt know the words #bb22

Enzo, Baby All Star and Christmas are chatting about how nobody comes into the HOH and Tyler says when he comes up and people are in the room, they leave right when he gets in. #bb22

the convo in the HOH continues and the two of them are talking about how Janelle will win comps if she stays in this house. They are talking how Jaysar used NicA as a shield #bb22

In the love room, David and Bayleigh are talking about how David has now experienced everything in BB. David still think Memphis will come after him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel @melbrown00 · 24m
Notice how Tyler and Enzo fully acknowledge that Daniele is playing all sides of the house and planting seeds, but they wanna keep her and send Da’Vonne and Bayleigh out for playing a social game too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Angela(prepare to stream me like a Barb) Rockstar @Mrs_ARockstar · 1h
This woman is literally there for the LOVE of the game period.

rae @araynachan · 19h
Daily reminder that Janelle’s Chanel earrings retail at $4395 and the other houseguests all believe she’s back on Big Brother for clout. Um chile anyways so- #bb22 #BB22allstars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
HG's in the kitchen are snacking. Someone made some really well seasoned potatoes and supposedly everyone in the area took a little taste. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Kevin asks Day if she brought a keepsake but D says she had no idea that was even allowed since on all other season, production confiscated such items. #bb22

Kaysar tells Cody that he is more valuable to Cody on his side then being a floater. Cody says that he felt like they *jaysar* had created sides and just assumed that sides had been drawn. Cody says that was one thing he didn't have on his season. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
kenzie #bb22 @janellepov · 18h
KAYSAR AND JANELLE ARE SAYING HOW THEY EXPECTED BIG PLAYERS LIKE DAN AND DERRICK BUT THEY LOOKED AROUND AND SAID WHAT THE HELL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
Bay and David end their catch up on game, life, and Davids game experience. Bay heads off to do laundry and David stays behind. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Enzo and Bay talking about not feeling great on slop. They feel really sluggish.

Memphis, Christmas, David, Kaysar and Baby Allstar in the BY on the couch. General chit chat out here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole Anthony
@Strongislandni2
·
2m
Two heartsTwo hearts Thank you to my friends, family, (and BB FAM) both far and near who surprised me with so much love and support today. Hugging face

Unicorn faceUnicorn faceUnicorn faceAnd to you, my online friends too!Unicorn faceUnicorn faceUnicorn face

All your love and support means the world to me. Purple heartGreen heart Keep spreading kindness, joy and laughter. Purple heartGreen heart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Tyler and Christmas are in the HOH room. Tyler says everyone is driving him nuts because they are being sketchy. She says what's to be sketchy about, they have control of the veto and the block. She says that Bay and Janelle have been inseparable.

#BB22 Tyler says that Day can't hold a convo with him for more than a few min. Christmas says it's because she thinks she's playing this straight forward. Tyler thinks she has a guilty conscience.

#BB22 Christmas says that she doesn't know what happened to make Dani and Janelle split. She tells him that she's covertly letting them know what's going on in the house. Tyler says that Dani is playing every side.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58s
#BB22 Dani and Janelle move to the KR for privacy. Dani says that she was so confused because she thought that no matter what they heard they were working together. She says that she wouldn't have turned on Janelle. Janelle says that they should have connected more.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
James Rhine
@jamesrhine
·
58m
I'm so upset Janie trusted Dani w a pre game alliance. Dani is the biggest snake in the house, we'll see how far it takes her or if it'll backfire #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cat van Zyl
@Catvanzyl
·
5h
Tyler can think what he wants but, without old school Big Brother this show wouldn’t exist AND even TV ratings for old school BBUSA > newer seasons. Why? BECAUSE NEW SCHOOL IS PAINFULLY BORING TO WATCH.

Also his hair looks like ramen so I can’t take his opinion seriously. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Heather Lang @heather_flang
· 1h
Let me get this straight, @Strongislandni2
doesn’t play in the safety suite as a sign of trust with Memphis and gets put on the block and this week he is just going to throw it so he doesn’t make waves. I can’t. Someone get this guy out of here. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Christmas is in the dining room buckling the star babies in their highchairs to get ready to feed them. She mentions that they gave her 5 bottles and got worried about how many she'll have to care for but the kitchen crew tells her not to think anything of it.

#BB22 She said it's Big Brother I always read into everything and the kitchen just laughs with her as Cameras 1 and 2 go to the stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 13m
Dani- She (Janelle) came to me and pitched her thing today. She said for sure you are solid with Kaysar. Ian- That's interesting. Out of the two of them, I am solidly going to vote to keep Kaysar if that's what she means #BB22

Dani to Cody- She (Janelle) denied saying anything at all. She said she is going to talk to you and Tyler. The same pitch that she just did...which is she is not coming after you, me or Tyler #BB22

Dani- I dont think I'm as fine as you are saying. Cody- The person you maybe wouldnt be fine with is going this week. Dani- I also think when it comes down to it, it goes Nicole, you and Tyler, me. You are all bigger targets for her than I am. That's why I want her out #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 The babies cry again because it's time to get burped and Memphis and Kaysar begin to laugh and they say that they aren't laughing at her and that they are laughing with her. Cameras 1 and 2 come back from stars and we have Enzo and Janelle in the backyard.

#BB22 Da'Vonne are in the comic room and Da'Vonne jokes that Christmas might get a new star baby each day and they both hope that they don't and Day jokes that Xmas needs to figure the sleeping situation out if she gets more stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Ian, Dani, Cody, and Nicole F are talking about tattoos and Dani says she has 9 tattoos that are small and she would take them all back. Cody talks about his 3 that he has and he likes the one his side and the cross on his right arm but how he wants to cover the third one.

#BB22 Dani/Cody/Ian/Nicole F are on/by the hammock talking about how Janelle doesn't think she has the votes and she knows Cody probably won't win the veto, and Dani brings up how Janelle is dragging people through the mud. Such as Nicole A and Kevin.