TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 23: Archive through August 23, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Dani in the Key room, Janelle apologizing for....something...last week, or didn’t get together earlier...I came in late.

Dani emphatically lies that she never went after Janelle or said anything bad about her.

I turned off the feed.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am sticking it out for you, Rosem.

Dani is drilling for info. I don't think Janelle is really giving her anything she can use. Being very vague about where she thinks votes might lie.

Of course, we need to wait for Dani's retelling.

LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So anyone who has watched Live Feeds this week knows Nicole has been planning and practicing her speech for choosing Janie as her replacement for Have Not. Her actual speech was so tame and “vanilla” compared to what she claimed/planned to say it was a non-event. But of course she acted as if she was the one who told the emperor he wore no clothes...”it just came out, I didn’t PLAN it...”. Such a bad liar. And her alliance members blew up her ego by acting as if she did something amazing... hilarious how Janelle just swatted her away as if she were an annoying flying insect. The way they have all been discussing this “incident,” and Nicole saying she said it and couldn’t take it back...I was expecting some big girl words. Nope, it was Jr High as usual. I shouldn’t have gotten my expectations up!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I am joining you in the 90-Day obsession. It's so bad that it's good.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Christmas got another star to take care of...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
As if she wasn't obnoxious enough with one...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Show thread updated

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Exactly Type!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani spilling to Cody her talk w/ Janie. that Janie included Dani w/ all-guy alliance.

Making Janie an even bigger target to Cody.

Cody complaining about having to run around coddling all these relationships.

Dani needs to ask how many relationships Cody has, exactly.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And evidently its HARD to play backgammon.

I don't know why, you don't have to count higher than 6, dude.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani whispers to Ian that Janie said Ian is solid with Kaysar.

Ian says, well, if she means I'm solidly leaning to keep Kaysar this week, she's right.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Backgammon has EXHAUSTED Cody, Keldogg. LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo asks Janie how Mike Boogie is doing; she starts to tell the story and BOOM we're inside w/ Xmas and Day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Back to Janie/Enzo video w/ audio still from hammock, then in kitchen w/ Xmas again... back to hammock w/ Cody, Nic, Ian & Dani.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
As if CBS thinks we don't know what went down with Boogie & Will.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The fact that Dani has not been struck with lightning in her "retelling" of her talk with Janelle proves there is no god.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Love that BB turns up the volume as Dani recounts to Nicole her convo with Janie.

She says Janie was upset that her name was being dragged all over the house... Ian says but she was the one going against Kevin and then messed up NicA last week. Dani says Janelle denied all that.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Janie going to be so hurt when she gets out and find out how bad danni lies to her . Begin to think Dani was only friends outside the house so she could get to do big brother again...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nicole tells Cody that Janie thinks she is close to him. Cody says he could use her help outside the house, "like get me a job..."

Disgusting!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani and Nicole both got the Queen Complex for sure, Fan3!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cody wants Janelle to get him a job.

Ian wants Kaysar to get him a job.

all righty then....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And Dani complaining about all the scheming going on...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
This is a whole new kind of reality these people are living in!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This is the actual reality:

Janelle and Kaysar both have very successful careers and I am sure their net worth is well above anyone else in this cast.

I would guess that most of these reality "stars"/social media influencers don't even know what a 401K is.

So at some point, reality is gonna hit them all in the face.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Looks like Davonne and Bayleigh were finally putting it all together...and then damn Button Boy switched!