TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 23: Archive through August 23, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Yup!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Loved J/K's talk and attitude about the game and life in general. Very necessary relief from current world events. Too bad it will all be cut short and all we will have left are the entitled whiners. Kevin is more awful then I thought he was on Season 11. I guess all we have to look forward to is everyone's downfall in the game.

Cody/Enzo/Tyler have all ear marked "Dani" as THE "All Star" Player. That just means Nicole F slips further into the back ground.

Can the current state of affairs get any worse?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, the twitter fiasco stems from a group chat of HGs from Season 21.
Holly offered to host a reunion at her parents’ ranch. She listed many activities available, one being shooting. Jack said he’d be scared to shoot a gun. Nick said “you’ll come and shoot something and it’ll be black.” Kat told Nick “let’s just not.” She left the chat. Jack said “I’ll turn the gun sideways, KILLSHOT!”
Nick cracked up and posted a pic Steve Carnell from “The Office” pointing a gun sideways. Of course Jackson Michie had to join in and posted a pic too..
Later, Tommy posted an apology, and Nick has apparently said it was a chat from 8 months ago, he didn’t realize it was racist... those boys haven’t changed AT ALL.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis is sitting alone on the couch in the backyard, wearing a hoodie, sipping coffee... a true All Star would take the opportunity to voice their thoughts to the viewers.. sigh...
The house will soon be divided since Day has grown so close to David/Kevin, and those two are the expendables to the Dude-bro alliances... I guess Kaysar and Memphis will be the noms until they are both gone. Then David, Kevin, Ian? Then it gets interesting. Unless veto or BB changes things up, it’s looking very predictable, just like past few seasons.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis up - guarding against kids on the back lawn

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That cup Memphis uses for his coffee is identical to the one I use for soup or oatmeal. I guess that cuts down on his trips for refills.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Memphis is counting alliances in his head? He should be.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s funny how HGs always excuse their behavior by claiming a bad “edit.” Live Feeds aren’t edited. Yes, they may not show us certain convos/comps/events, but watching Live Feeds for any given time gives one a sense of these people’s personalities.... we all comment on Memphis’ rude/dismissive/selfish attitude. The houseguests have also mentioned him being grumpy grandpa, the Grinch, set in his ways/routine, etc
It’s like a neighbor, co-worker, friend’s love interest—we don’t see “everything” they do/say, but we definitely develop an opinion based on what we DO see/hear!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Calimom!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And good morning!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Danielle Reyes posted a lovely retrospective on J/K's times together on BB. Warning - tissues required!

https://twitter.com/Bb3Danielle/status/1297539884253511680?s=20

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Yay! I've figured out how to post a Twitter link!

Slinkydog

11-30-2005

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Slinkydog a private message Print Post    
It is sad that Janelle will be leaving the game so soon. On the other hand, if they are really being paid $40K just to be on, that's not bad for 5 weeks. Good for her!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The one thing that is making me smile right now, is that they were brought back together for a reason. THIS TIME, they will remain friends, stay in contact, and grow old being friends, talking, and loving each other. I am ok with that being the outcome of them returning. Thank you for the link Pschrfhd!

And yeah we become a little too invested in these strangers like Rosem said. But we do. And again this has given me closure to the Janie and Kaysar story. And I am ok with the ending.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Good morning! And congrats! I don’t even have a Twitter account (yet?!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Quiet in the house, Memphis is on the outside sofa just staring into space.
From the thumbnails it looks like Bayliegh is in the bathroom doing bathroom stuff. Ahh, I see Kaysar is up now as well.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL, Calimom.. I resisted Twitter until about 6 months ago, but finally heeded the siren call.

Mamapors - I would love to see video when Kaysar takes his family up to Janie's lake for a visit. That's bound to be a good time!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay joining Mem and Kaysar outside... says it's nice out there.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And Memphis just told me why he's divorced... said he never thought it was that big a deal when he had River. Which tells me he was NOT the one getting up in the middle of the night.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, that was beautiful and a great way to look at their story. Thank you.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay already complaining how hot it is... after she just said how nice it is... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Stars... probably wake up call

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
BTW, Calimom... in my experience, at least sometimes, you can see Twitter posts even if you're not a member.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bay accusing Kay of killing the pool duck. Kaysar says, "He just needs a little air."

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I’ve often clicked on pics or posts and it lets me see the whole thread.
I’m just afraid I’ll become addicted and lose even MORE hours per day, LOL