TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 23: Archive through August 23, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar needs to use what those people did to NicA last week as motivation to kick a$$ in the HoH comp next Thursday.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It makes my heart happy to see that tweet from NicA. I was SO hoping she was watching!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't it be great if he could get a win? Especially HOH.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama

Janelle has a bunny room.... Lol

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
If the conversation is real the only ones who talked on it were Nick, Jack, Kay and Holly no one else did so it is possible 1 that some ignored the conversation and did not luck, some looked and didn’t say anything and some are huge racist

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I am a little perplexed that Janie would like to see Tyler win... did I miss something?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I missed that part, Meggie. There was an accident outside our house and I ran out to see. No one hurt. But two cars pretty messed up.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Meggie - Kaysar hesitated, then agreed with Janie that he could get on board for a Tyler win. He said, "I like to see nice people win." They both agreed he's nice, a good kid.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And I have to say, once J/K are gone, Tyler is the only one I'll be rooting for.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janie said she hopes Someone nice wins. She said she hopes Tyler wins because he is nice. Kaysar was a little surprised... Then thought about it and said.. yeah, I guess I can get behind that.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't understand your point, Mom.

First of all those making these comments must have been comfortable enough with the others to be racist.

Never said they were all racist. But there are people who will condone it by staying quiet, letting it slide, pretending it didnt happen.

So far the only person I know who left the group because of it was Kat.

The others in the group have not made any comments.

Again, when people show you who they are, believe them.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ugh... Kevin and Ian on the hammock trashing J/K. I wonder if Kevin realizes how out of his league he is trying to influence Ian?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Tyler lost me when he started putting down the "old school" BB players. And I was rooting for him in his season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone left is "nice".... Just different degrees of not so bad.. lol

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Keldogg have u eever been in a chat that u never answer? So my girls are in so many group chats that they never open, so they don’t see what goes on , now do u understand what I am saying On the other and Holly, Nick and Jacks comments not being ok The others that did not respond they meant gut not have opened

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Here we go... Nic turning Xmas against Bay, telling how hurt she was by Bay saying, "2 tries, 2 guys." She also said she hasn't said anything to anybody else, so PLEASE don't say anything. These people are unreal!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Having J & K in the house, and even Memphis, makes me miss old school BB so bad. 😥

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Actually whenever I have been added to a group chat or any kind of group, i definitely check it out. If its something I am not interested in, I remove myself from it immediately. And if I continue in it, I read them. Otherwise what is the point?

In this world of social media, people who don't monitor these things could end up with big regrets later. Because as the saying goes...the internet is forever.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is immature, so it’s understandable she feels comfy acting like a Jr High girl: “don’t say anything to anyone about it, but if you hear anything about me, make sure you tell me.”
I would say “NO, I’m not going to tell you something that would hurt your feelings. I will tell you game-related stuff, but not little-girl drama. I’ve been in the military, in the pit at NASCAR, and totally re-sculpted my body. I have a child, but it is not you. Please act like someone who is old enough to be getting married this year!”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Making room for Calimom on the Dream Couch...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd—thanks for making room and inviting me! I will bring drinks and snacks...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
As a followup on the Season 2q group chat story.

Nick has issued an apology (so confirmation that it was real) and said it was 8 months ago, and he didn't understand that it was racist and he has learned so much since then.

So basically a load of crap.

Tommy also issued an apology for being a member of the group chat and not speaking up at the time about the racism.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What was said? My Twitter account is broken.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Dani and Day were talking about Nicole needing to stand up for herself to Janelle if she says anything against Nicole when she's evicted. And Dani said, "I'd look at her and say, 'You're going home!!!' And America would be saying, Woo Woo Woo!!" She thinks America would be behind Nicole. She has another think coming.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Far from it!