TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 22, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Tyler- Bayleigh and Memphis are just going to toss that shit. Cody- I think that's bullshit but whatever. Tyler- It's fine. Cody- I'll take 2v2 all day #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB · 11h
Day: I was talking to him (Kaysar) today.
Kevin: He's crying to get sympathy votes. Talkin about race shit, like..
D: He meant it...he was crying. Janelle was like...nothing.
K: She says she never cries though.
D: She's also Make America Great, so there's that...
1:37am #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
21m
So it’s funny if Dani says it, but offensive when Bay says it?! Thinking face #BB22

@sailorpetras
· 14h
dani: showmances help you get far, ask nicole LMFAOO #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.12pm... {POV Time .... Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon @HeavyMetalTeddy · 29m
Feeds gone to puppies which means one thing... ITS TIME FOR VETO! #BB22. RT if you want Janelle to win. FAV if you want Kaysar to win. UNFOLLOW if you want anyone else to win! #BBAllStars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
3h
We’ve seen people using crying on Big Brother before. It’s unfortunate but it’s a strategy and a lifestyle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, you really have to look at the tweet to see the picture of Janie putting Nicole and Cody on the block, too funny... Brian Scally @Brian_Scally · 41m

Mentally I’m here #BB22

https://twitter.com/Brian_Scally/status/1297269662091288576

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck · 1h
I’m so tired of watching adult children and people treating adults like children #BB22

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1297253997544448000

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.13pm ... Shawn @allstarjanelle · 1h
Janelle to Kaysar: Look, if I lie to Tyler and say Memphis told us he’s in an alliance with him, Nicole, Dani, Cody and Christmas..

Kaysar: If we’re right, or close to right, he’ll be pissed.

Janelle: Enough to put Memphis on the block #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20 · 19m
Feeds back and neither Janelle nor Kaysar won the Power Of Veto! #BB22 So Janelle will be leaving this week!

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 19m
Kaysar said he blew it, and Dani told Kevin "when Janelle goes this week.."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22 Dani - Ian said she's doing the same thing she did on 14. Kevin - I'm worried though. What's gonna happen after the obvious goes. Me and you, we're locked. Dani - Of course. I literally have no idea. I feel like after this week everyone is gonna wanna do Kaysar and a pawn.

#BB22 Dani - I feel like this house for the most part people are very pleasant and chill so that kinda crap is not gonna fly this season. Kevin - The older the get the less adaptable you are. You gotta be super malleable.

#BB22 Kevin - She's smart enough to know that she burnt that bridge. She knew I was a cancel type person and wouldn't be ok with it. She's smart. She's very intuitive. Dani - She is very smart.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
16m
sounds like Tyler won veto.. Dani told Kevin "Tyler took 39 seconds" and that Nicole said Corey won that comp on BB18 .. it was a timed puzzle comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Enzo's still eating Ricolas

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Some HGs lounging in the LR and others grabbing food. They are discussing that Thursday there may be a new twist revealed.

Tyler - I wish vetoes took like 20 hours. Enzo - with the COVID I think they are all gonna be faster. Tyler - I don't think we'll have any wet stuff.

#BB22 Enzo says he's excited to see Christmas' costume. They are talking about Star references. Star Trooper. Star Trek. Tyler says she could be a paparazzi. Enzo says maybe a baseball player or an all star basketball player. Kaysar - Team BB. She's gotta give pep talks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Tyler and Kevin in the SR
Tyler - Thanks dude. I got too confident after the first one. Kevin - What did you do, just guess? Tyler - I thought, how do I get the base one? Then the pieces that'll work with that. I worked on that and it was like perfect order.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4m
Replying to
@BBGossip
Corrected - thought Tyler won it- but he said he got second - so sounds like Memphis won

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
26s
I think a LOT of folks missed Dani mentioning that the comp had sections. I think she was saying it took Tyler 39 seconds to win a particular section.

Taking only 39 seconds to win the whole thing doesn’t feel like the “modern” comps lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
33s
Aww, that’s unfortunate! … she was awesome!

(Quote-Tweeting this so all my fellow TVCH alumni will see it)
Quote Tweet

denise Hibiscus
@dstat74
· 2m
@Clio_the_Leo Hey do you remember Bunny from TVCH? You and Bunny were always my favorite smart, funny posters. Anyway, out of the blue she posted on TVCH and sent me a DM. I let her know you're still around on twitter. She was going to write about All Stars but then didn't.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Cody - We're definitely gonna get the backyard by tomorrow morning. I wouldn't hate if every comp this summer was like this. Dani - says the guy that won the Veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Dani - How freaking obvious was Memphis? Can we just talk about it for a minute? NicF- You think he was really throwing it? Christmas - I think that he started to. Dani - Stop it! That was the worst act I've seen in my entire life. 4 minutes! He wanted to let her win.

#BB22 NicF - But what is she gonna say? Dani - Who told you that? Christmas - A very reliable source. NicF - Christmas! Christmas - I'm not saying anything that you guys don't already know. Dani - It doesn't freaking matter, she's gone.

#BB22 Christmas - During his HOH he showed that he's in the alliance but he's not for sending them out. From what I understand, she's waiting for the Veto meeting to blow everything up so you need to prepare yourself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 NicF - I'm freaking scared. Christmas - Of what? NicF - Of what's gonna come out of her mouth. Not cause it's gonna hurt my game, but my feelings. She wants to make this narrative for me that's negative and I just want her out. Christmas - If you defend it, it validates it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Enzo and Tyler are discussing how some houseguests are letting paranoia get to them. He mentions Day after saying 'dont get mad at me for joining other alliances'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Raised handMemphis' High 5 Snub | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
29s
Kaysar says Kevin destroyed Nicole A.'s brain. She was already susceptible.

Kaysar: He literally rotted her brain to the point she went nuts.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53s
#BB22 Enzo 'I think Dave is scared to play the game. He won't talk game with me' Tyler and him continue to discuss talking about game related talk. Enzo 'I just want to win this. Whether its final 5 or 3 and then we can kill each other in the end. One person wins it'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Cody gets back into the HOH room saying that Janelle is talking about Tyler and Cody working together.

#BB22 Enzo 'If you ain't winning sh*t, you are going on the block. You ain't (e) floating.' He continues with 'I am gonna go in there (refering to HN room) and break this sh*t up'

#BB22 Cody, Enzo and Tyler are talking about how Memphis threw the comp. Enzo 'He couldn't fit. There is no way you were beating me without doing it on the first shot.'

#BB22 Enzo 'This next HOH is going to be a girl. The first 3 HOH's have been guys.'
Cody 'Its gonna be Dani. Yeah, her season was 9 years ago but shes got it'
Enzo 'I think Dani will have our backs to a certain extent'

#BB22 Cody, Enzo and Tyler continue to have a conversation about working with Dani. Cody and Enzo both say 'She knows everything, she knows what she is doing'

#BB22 Feeds come back to Tyler saying 'I don't have the social game I had last time.'

Raised handMemphis' High 5 Snub | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
18m
Janelle thinks Memphis will ride it down the middle.

Janelle: He's too old to bro out, but yet he wants it so bad.

Kaysar: At some point, I'll turn to Memphis, "Please let me be your Dan." Just to mess w/ him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Enzo saying he's the Shundance Kid went over Cody's and Tyler's heads - they don't know the movie, or the penguin

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Cody, Tyler and Enzo are now laughing and joking about Enzo calling himself the 'shundance kid'. Cody and Tyler are confused. E 'I beat the shun. when you have a costume on the block, they send you home, they shun you.'