TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22: Archive through August 22, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kaysar will fall on his sword for Janie. He will either throw the POV to her if he can, or if he wins it he will take her off. I can just tell by the way he is talking.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And somehow Nicole will see it as a master plan as a threat to HER! Meanwhile, everyone has other targets...she’s not even in their top 3.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Kitties......

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
POV time? We got kittens

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good luck in the POV to Janie and Kaysar and no one else.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cute Janie and Kaysar convo:

Janie: I carried a flat iron on the Amazing Race.

Kaysar: How many other people in the history of the Amazing Race carried a flat iron? NO ONE

and they both laughed!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am happy Janie came back, if only for a short time. It has given me closure. She is a beautiful woman, everything I hoped she would "grow up" to be. She is a good Mom, she loves her life, and she will always be jedi Janie! It makes me emotional and I have no idea why LOL

Now win the damn VETO Janie for old times sake!!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I hope Jani wins AFP just to let Dani and NicF know they will never be queen. They don't have the likable personality Jani has. I think Jani has a life long
reign.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Tyler whining about Old school BB vs New school BB. Son, you have no idea how interesting it was to watch a new season back in the day. Now its so manipulated and geared to the producers pre season favorite pick. Predictable isnt entertaining.
Who doesnt miss the seasons the houseguests had to work for the food they got. Alcohol induced fights. Screaming matches, microphones thrown in the hot tub, good times.
When did BB become a life coaching session on how to not think for yourself.
And have I stated how much I despise Nicole from Michigan game tactics, poor Vic trying to save her as a better person than she is.
Read somewhere that Victor is living in the Ubly version of Get Out.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cody saying he will walk if Janelle is saved by a POV BB rig/manipulation.
Fingers crossed Jersey boy.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Hey everyone- just had my only happy BB moments of the day- reading all your comments from last night to now. Sending all the mojo I can possibly summon- though with the heat and the smoky air I do not have a lot- to J&K but knowing we will almost certainly lose one of them is just not a good feeling. Then after that we will watch the white frat boys get everyone else out. UGH. Why did this have to happen the year I am home virtually all the time and have feeds and subscribed to Dick at Night? Double UGH.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Kaerie -oh yes we need to make Janie AFP! It MUST happen!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I share all your feelings about Janie. I love that she has a great life. I'm so hoping that she or Kaysar win that Veto today. I want the other side to suffer just a little by having to put someone else up. I doubt anyone being put up against Kay/Jay will save them, but we can always hope a miracle happens.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They look like they are off to rob a bank, hahahahahahaha

Off Topic: Co-Host just picked up Nicole at the airport.... So there is no sequester for the first ones out.

Eric AKA: Co-Host @RealityRecaps · 24m
Did you see the video yet... if not it’s here: https://instagram.com/stories/realityrecaps/2381585631758750024?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1nm9a3wu7bt4f #bb22

Eric AKA: Co-Host @RealityRecaps · 9h
Look who I found at the airport... @Strongislandni2

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1297127196218273794

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I will miss the conversations between Kaysar and Janelle when one goes this week.

They are so true to each other, no one else in that house has that.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will have a America’s vote and we can vote them back in?????

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Go Janie go win that veto

Bunny

09-01-2000

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bunny a private message Print Post    
Sending all the positive vibes I can to Jedi Janie. Old school is the Gold school.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Is there ONE other player in there who would even consider using their veto on their opposing block nominee, let alone voice that idea to their fellow nom?!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
So the season they can sequester the peeps to ensure they are healthy, they send them home with no returnees. Guess thats why Paul, Dan and Derrick didnt return. ugh
This season stinks.
I never vote for AFP but to give the Janelle hater house guests the middle finger , I shall
Make it a movement

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Just read in the interesting tweets thread that Day made a comment about Janelle being for the MAGA movement. Has anyone ever heard her say this? Because, quite honestly, if she is it will change my opinion of her, not that my opinion matters.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Same here, World... and I am fully on board!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Everyone's opinion matters, Snoops, and everyone has a right to have one, even the hamsters, without being judged for it.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
2 hours.... please let Janie win....if no other reasons these guys heads are so big and they need to eat a little humble pie...

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
That's funny, Pschrfhd. The hamsters are judged 24 hours a day for their actions, opinions and attitudes. Not going to get into a debate, just asked the question. Even though Janelle has a great life and appears to be in a great financial bracket, based on the way she treats others and acts, I would be surprised that she could be a Trumper.