TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22: Archive through August 22, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Evidently there's a phone "upstairs" that they can use if they have a problem to report, like being bullied, Bay says. Enzo says I'm gonna go up there... I'm being bullied... people are eating in front of me... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo... "we can't have liquor either right?" Bay... No
Enzo... Yo, what can we have then?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m sure this is all new to Enzo... he didn’t follow the rules during his previous season... 😏

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo is already talking about what they're gonna eat Wednesday night, Cali... that's gonna make it worse, I think.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Does Enzo actually think that if he dresses like a 20 year old guy, and walk around saying YO and BRO that the cool kids are gonna think he's one of them?

Not gonna happen, dude.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying Bay and Janie together. They seem to have a comfortable, easy rapport with each other.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Except it kinda has, Keldogg. I've heard way more bad-mouthing of Dani and Nic from the "alliance" bros than I have of Enzo.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Listening to the 2 <100>, I flashbacked to middle school.

I know no women over the age of 25 who act like this.

Its nuts!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo... looks like rice & beans without the rice & beans... LOL

I had no idea how funny this guy is!

Must not have had the feeds when he was on before, cause I thought I didn't like him at all.

06-29-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please, no name calling.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Mod... maybe that's why he didn't answer.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
We need an America's vote and a diamond veto for Janie and Kaysar

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep early, (too many stars/loud music, I got bored!) I see Saguaro posted posted pics of Nicole in Screen Caps crying about someone (Bayleigh) saying it took Nic 2 tries and 2 guys to win BB. That accurate rhyme made me laugh. Why the tears? Did she not watch her seasons? Does she suffer from amnesia? It’s all anybody posted whenever she was on the screen. It must be true what they say “the truth hurts...”. If Janie leaves, Nic has a new girl to target! Looks like Dani was comforting her, I’m sure she was mentally rolling her eyes.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cody Memphis and Bayleigh picked For POV.

Not good for Janie and Kaysar.

Christmas hosting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I am watching YouTube clips of the Bay-Nicole kerfuffle. It started when Nicole apparently asked Bay if she would be interested in David, and I guess Bay didn’t like that, as she is married (?) to Swaggy.

I love what Bay said, it was hilarious! Nicole, though, is so terribly, terribly hurt by those words that she needs Dani, Day and Cody to comfort and protect her.

Nicole needs an entire protection organization to make sure Bay and Janelle don’t say or do anything to upset her. What a baby!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This morning, Dani was having a chat with Bay, overnight Day had a chat with Bay. Bay must be feeling like Nicole is a fragile, tiny flower, that we all must tiptoe around, lest we make the poor child cry.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well I hope Janie makes her cry non stop for the next week.

Yeah yeah I am bad and mean.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I really want Janelle to stay and tear up the house for at least a week. So, maybe if Kaysar wins veto, he will save use it on Janelle. I am sure he would not mind making the house miserable. Thus, Janelle has two chances.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody, Memphis and Bay have been chosen to play in the POV. Bay already told Janie that she is going to try to win it but won’t use it.

Not that anyone else would use it. They are on their own. 🥴

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Trying to find the clip where Bay is upset with Nicole F.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani, who is generally the meanest person in the house, is running around being peacemaker between Nicole and Bay.

Instead of Bay and Nicole talking it out like two grown women, we have Dani inserting herself into it by whispering private conversations with Bay and Nicole separately.

My guess is that this makes Dani feel like a good person, and puts her into the center of attention over something that has nothing to do with her.

I cannot stand her.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It also gives Dani ammo for later when they must eliminate each other. Dani will have all these convos on file to use at will—and she WILL!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF3e0kz41E4

Marameko...Bay part starts in above YouTube

If you click on the maker of that YouTube you can find all the different parts, they're all titled

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Janie talking about MN weather, says she tosses boiling water into the winter air to show her kids it freezes into crystals...
“I’m like Elsa!”
truer words were never spoken...
Janie knows how to “Let it Go” like no other...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gbcole.....inquiring minds like mine are quite inquisitive or .”nibby”.