TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 21, 2020 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Janelle- It's inevitable. No one wants us to play this game together, and that's okay. Kaysar- I know. I dont want to roll into sequester doing nothing. Janelle- You have a great opportunity in this game. Kaysar- We'll see what happens #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.15am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8h
#BB22 Jaysar in the Love Room. She tells him that Memphis is so bad at this game.

Christmas in HOH room with Tyler. She's looking at the TV screen and she asks him why David looks so nervous. He says he just talked to him and he seems good.

#BB22 Dani talking to Day in comic room. Dani says that she wants to beat Memphis just to beat him. They both laugh.

Christmas tells Tyler that she spoke to David and told him to please fact check with her if he ever heard anything that doesn't sound right.

#BB22 Christmas tells Tyler that everyone feels pretty good that he's going to do what they think he's going to. He says he is but he says that he could even put Memphis up if he wants to. Tyler says that his relationships with Bay and Day aren't really great yet.

#BB22 Tyler says he knows he burned Bay on their season and he's talked to to her squash it but he's not sure. Christmas says that she thinks it mostly is. She tells him to continue working it. She says that Bay checks in with her regularly and talks game with her.

#BB22 Tyler is happy that Christmas has the relationship with Bay that she does so that if Bay is trying to do something against him she will know.

Bay, Cody and Enzo in HN room. Enzo jokes about peeing iin the corner of the room. Cody- "What's wrong with you?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8h
#BB22 Enzo says he wants to win Safety Suite tomorrow and asks who his +1 should be if he does. Bay and Cody say that no one would be mad if he picks Day. They say it would be hysterical if she got a costume for the punishment especially since she hasn't been a HN yet.

#BB22 The HN's are complaining about the dust in the HN room right now. Bay hiding under her covers.

Tyler says that Memphis is the type of person to blow up an alliance on the way out of the door. Tyler says that she has a good relationship with him and he talks game with her.

#BB22 Tyler was saying that he was really struggling at the beginning of this season and wanted to leave the BB house so much. He's feeling so much better now. Christmas tells him that his season did much better with relationships outside of the house than her did.

#BB22 Christmas says her heart broke for NicA the last few days. She says she was "trying to stay here just to stay". She says her level of desperation to stay broke her heart. She says "If I had been a casualty of a decision I had made I would have accepted with grace and grit."

#BB22 Christmas has gone downstairs and is whispering with Nicole in the BR. Christmas says that she yelled at Kaysar today and told him his game was sloppy so they don't talk to her. Nicole says that even if they apologize to everyone they are still going up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Ian walks into the Comic Room for a min and Dani and Nicole ask him if he's OK. He says yes. Nicole says she will talk to him tomorrow because she worried about him.

Janelle makes her way up to the HN room. She did not go to speak with Tyler.

#BB22 Christmas is saying her prayers before going to sleep.

Cody, Enzo, Bay and Janelle are all being loud and having fun. They are talking about what their last meal would be if they had a choice.

#BB22 Cody heads downstairs to have something to eat. They all say that it's not fair that they don't have a BR upstairs since they are in the HN room. Janelle asks Enzo if all of this friends are meatheads. He says he has a friend that doesn't even work out.

#BB22 Once Cody comes back up to HV room Enzo realized that now he needs to head down to the BR. They all complain that it's really cold in that room. Cody has brought his bowl of slop upstairs with him. Bay says it stinks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Talk has now turned to water in the HN room. They say that the tap water tastes horrible. Cody doesn't understand why they can't at least have a Brita filtration system. Janelle ensures them that their water has to at least be filtered.

#BB22 It's Bay's turn....

Cody says that there's no way that he could come back and do BB again. Enzo says he hopes that there's no Battle Back. Janelle says that it's definitely happening......

And stars again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.22am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Memphis is in the kitchen walking around and starring out into the backyard #bb22

Kevin in the LR with his inner voice.Talking out his ability to make relationships with Dani, Tyler and Cody. My order is "Day Bay Dani Enzo Cody David Christmas Ian is like a calculator. I cant make an alliance with these people". He says he cant get out of floater status. #bb22

Kevin conts that he doesnt have the extra leverage of the challenge or the Amazing Race to get him in with any of the groups. " I think if everything goes the way I want it to go, Kaysar has to go and Janelle stays. And make it work with the 5" #bb22

Kevin feels like he needs Enzo to feel like Kevin has never heard his name at all and that Enzo knows Kevin is still looking out for him. K Christmas needs to be talked strategy to gain her trust. He says he needs to work on Ian too. And to connect with strategy. #bb22

Kevin is worried Janelle is mean after a few moments of talking. He understands from an introverted aspect and ponders if he is like this too. He ends with "Im trying to fix Janelle and I need to fix myself" #bb22

Dani, Kevin, and David in the CR talking about eating food in the house and whats for breakfast. Dani says she needs to eat more in the house and spend more time cooking. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
Memphis and Enzo in the LR talking about the next week. Memphis doesn't want to be wearing a costume all next week. Enzo may pick Day for safety if he wins the Safety Suite comp. #bb22

8 HG's in the kitchen and David is frying up something at the stove. Enzo asks when he should take his fiber pill "before or after". #bb22

"Who is Machine Gun Kevin"-Kaysar "Machine Gun Kelly"-Enzo #bb22

Bayleigh is going to take this week to meditate and is inviting all to her yoga sessions! #bb2 Bay says Kaysar needs to work towards hip openers and that he isnt there yet. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
52m
Kevin says he feels like there are five layers to this game and he's scratching at layer 2 or three, and getting power lets you get to the deeper layers.

Now I'm having visions of him working on peeling the painted rock at the University of Calgary. Don't mind me. #bb22

Kevin: "Something tells me Tyler's going to win this season. Something tells me it's set up for that....he has the right people around him that are going to back him. He's very likeable, very good at competitions..." #bb22

Kevin says Tyler is smart because he whispers all the time, so if someone walks into a room and catches him whispering they're just like 'oh yeah, that's just how he talks'

Kevin's having occasional flashes of insight. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
·
2h
Tyler “I’m thinking just straight up Kaysar & Janelle! Easy f**king A$$ Week! I don’t give a sh*t!”

https://bit.ly/2Eqi18s #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, hahahahahaha, it is a thought... EvelDick @EvelDick · 12h
Is it bad that I am starting to hope this season ends with a HG getting COVID?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
23s
Enzo talking with Tyler that he's annoyed that "she" was upset (maybe about who was picked for +1). #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
· 2m
Dani was congratulated for being "so close" and she says "he was so fast!" She says she thinks Memphis wasn't trying. #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·3m
Sounds like Enzo won the Safety Suite and Dani/Da’Vonne find it random that gave this plus one to Christmas! #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Tyler- Tell her "I didnt want to sell out the alliance (by saving one of them)". Enzo- That's it. Stop getting (e) jealous. Stop blabbering your mouth and win some stuff #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Enzo- Me, you, Cody and Dave. I can trust you guys. Tyler- Now Christmas is going to love us after this. Enzo- That's what I'm trying to say. Why not use this opportunity to get an ally? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
Feeds Are Back!!

Enzo is explaining the comp. He is explaining some type of ball you had to carry through laser beams without hitting any of them

#bb22
Enzo REALLY enjoyed the safety suite comp, explaining several times how fun it was

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Enzo said it was a fun comp: foggy room, and laser beams come out all over.. work their way thru the beams w/o touching any beams, to a vault, grab a huge ball and work it back thru them, timed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Enzo picked Christmas to shmooz her, and prevent her from "selling out the alliance" - just before she joined him & Tyler in HOH, they were griping about her, Enzo in particular talked about her always talking up her skills but "she doesn't win shit"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Billed capEnzo's Safety-itis | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Enzo thinks why not make an ally w/ someone w/ his power. Now he's in good graces w/ Christmas.

Cody thinks Day struggles.

Enzo says Day's making an alliance w/ Janelle whose days are numbered in this house. He's ok w/ that, but feel Day shouldn't get on them.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 32m
Tyler nominated Janelle and Kaysar, as planned

Enzo keeps saying Tyler's speech was "cold blooded" - Dani said it was nice

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NICOLE INTERVIEW COMMENT ... John Powell @POW2112
· 6h
My chat with Big Brother's Nicole Anthony. “Unfortunately, the thing I pride myself on, my gut and intuition, was very hinky-jinky this time around." #BigBrother #bb22 #BB22allstars #bigbrotherallstars @GlobalTV @Strongislandni2 https://globaltv.com/shows/big-brother/articles/nicole-i-feel-horrible/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22 We have Janelle and Memphis are in the living room with Janelle talking about what she is allowed to eat and asking Memphis how he ate when he was a have not. In the kitchen we have Nicole F, David and Kevin at the dining room table eating and sharing general talk.

#BB22 Cody and Dani talking about how Paulie and him used to wrestle in their basement and the other crazy things we would do to Paulie and his sister and how his parents would discipline them. As feeds switch views Janelle goes to BR to talk to Day/Bay/Christmas about HN diet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Nicole got an interview with Entertainment Tonight....
Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 23m
Nicole, 'Big Brother: All-Stars' latest evictee, feels like she owes Janelle Pierzina an apology. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
Bayleigh said she can't believe she signed up for this again - Kaysar: "you're telling me? I think about that every day"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Christmas, Kaysar, Bayleigh and Janelle are in the bathroom and Bay says," It's about to go down." They also talk about how they can't believe they signed up to do this again and about going from one lockdown to another.

Nicole F, Da'Vonne, Memphis are in the living room talking through the days this week about when the veto will take place and how their minds think to help the week go by faster. Tyler has moved into the kitchen with Kevin and David.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.27pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 3h
Tyler to David- Those two (Nicole/Ian), at some point, are going to end up on the block together. They are going to have to. It's probably part of Ian's strategy. You gotta watch those people are not afraid to be openly linked #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SlopParty
@SlopParty
·
20m
Da’Vonne tells Tyler that her prior alliances always fell apart because people were making side-alliances, etc. He agrees whole-heartedly.
Rolling on the floor laughingFace with tears of joyRolling on the floor laughing #BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 Da'Vonne and Tyler are in the HOH room talking about the music Tyler requested and Da'Vonne takes a listen. Tyler then asks Day what shes requested for her music in the HOH room. Ian has now joined Kaysar and Christmas in the bathroom.

#BB22 Dani and Bayleigh are in the camera room talking about their allergies and how Dani cleaned the house a bit today and Bayleigh heads to start to dust or sweep upstairs.

#BB22 Bayleigh and Enzo are up in the have-not room and Bayleigh is sweeping the HN Room, Dani is getting ready to workout and we have Cody in the HOH room with Tyler with Cody talking about how he needs to keep his nutrients and vitamins up while he is a have not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Kaysar to Da'Vonne- He (Cody) wanted to get rid of me and pull her (Janelle) in. I was going to come here and try to lay low but there was never a chance for that. We were public enemy #1 just for being here, and that's the sad reality. I had no choice #BB22