TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler's been allies with each of them from day one, no?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
He posts on their podcast twitter

https://twitter.com/cococalientepod

I think he took down what I just saw, now I can't find it

But essentially the texts started with Janelle sending something really nice to Nicole saying she enjoyed getting to know Nicole on the race and she was sorry for what went down with the Reilly sisters

Then Janelle accidentally sent that text to either Rachel or Ellisa

Re-sent it to Nicole and mentioned the error and said Rachel was angry with her now

Meanwhile Nicole's texts to Janelle were nice back saying it was nice to get to know her too and not to worry about the mistake, that it was on them for being angry

(My words)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I disliked Nicole on Amazing Race. Victor WAS a saint!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB All Stars Fan Fic:

Janelle wins the POV, and realizing she will always be the target, and that Kaysar probably has a better shot, she uses the veto to remove Kaysar from the block. šŸ˜¢

Tyler takes the opportunity to get Memphis out and makes him the replacement nominee. The entire house, so moved by Janelleā€™s selfless gesture, unanimously evict Memphis.

This will never happen. šŸ˜‚

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Being sorry for what went down doesn't necessarily mean Janie thinks Nicole was right in my mind... Janelle can be pretty diplomatic when she sets her mind to it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Right Psch, nothing really incriminating other than they were very nice to each other on text after the race

Janelle said something like she wished they could all get along.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling if J/K get taken off the block Memphis WOULD be the replacement nom. Then it depends on how threatened the other "alliance" members feel by Memphis' relationship with Cody. That assumes J/K figure it out and convince others.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And btw, the texts were from TWO years ago!!!

A lot has probably transpired between then and now

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cody suspicious because of Day's reference to "Secret Squirrel" He thinks it's a new alliance name he didn't know about... LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Right but Janelle was invited to their wedding and was going, it wasnā€™t till the rumors were spread about Nicole that there was a problem. So either the person who told Nicole lied, or the one that told Janelle lied. Therefore the two need to have a conversation. Thatā€™s my opinion. Nicole is 28 and Janelle is 40. This should be discussed

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tooms_BB (whoever that is) reposted the pic that Victor erased... a little too late, evidently.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mom... just wondering... you have the feeds?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Yes Psch. The second both Nicole and Janelle got in they both have been going off on each other. Nicole has said that Janelle and someone on the outside started the rumors, Janelle has said that Dan told her the rumors. So both have been going off equally

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Dayvonne is going to get herself ousted

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Love Kayserā¤ļø

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I've never been a big Nicole fan, Mom, but I respect your opinion. Besides, neither Janie nor Nic can hold a candle to Dani when it comes to nastiness this season. And Dani was my top 3 for the first couple of days... LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
PsychšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Loving this conversation between Janelle, Day and Kaysar. It should be aired.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Stars while they are discussing religion!!! Did button boy fall on the button or something?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dang! I've been bro-ing it up with Cody and TY in HoH... much better convo in BR

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So messed up itā€™s so important to hear

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is the person who supposedly started the Nicole-Derrick-Dan ā€œRumorā€:

https://twitter.com/dylandoez/status/1287483414044717059

I don't know who this kid is, but shit blew up on Twitter after he posted this, with Derrick doing his IG live denying everything.

Janelle, just like the rest of the BB community, repeated it and talked about It, and now its this big thing that Janelle is being blamed for.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Gonna borrow Keldogg's machete and pay Button Boy a visit myself...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem someone told Nicole that, and thatā€™s why they need to discuss. Avoiding gets you no where. For some reason I think itā€™s Evel

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janellousy runs rampant..šŸ˜®

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am also enjoying this religion conversation. Have they ever had an atheist in the BB house?