TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If Tyler was "totally down" to work with Kaysar...then why would Tyler be upset that Kaysar used the Safety Suite. It had no effect on Tyler's status in the game.

He just gave his alliance away with that comment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
KELDOGG.

Hahahahaha!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
It cracks me up, too, that Christmas had told NF that Janelle wanted to work with her because Janelle was terrified of Christmas...who's terrified, Christmas? You're the one who wants Janelle out so bad.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
:::::turning TV volume down from 75 to 25:::::

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the show since move in night.

Have no idea if I will be watching any shows this season.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Those tan spotted puppies are SO cute! And I'm not a dog person.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The only good thing about the shows is that we get to see a FEW Diary Room sessions... well, not sessions, but statements made in privacy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The Wednesday show for me was the worst so far. I kept thinking, why is this taking so long?

I am starting to wonder if I just watch this every year out of habit instead of enjoyment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ps, even the DR sessions are scripted:

I walked out to the backyard and saw......(describes to us all the stuff we are seeing in the backyard)

I have to win this veto because.....(scripted reason for needing to win the veto)

Hardly any insight as to what their strategy is, or who they’re really targeting. We get that when a few of them talk to the cameras on the live feed.

They’ve been just phoning it in for the last several seasons.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I don't know... I still enjoy watching the interactions of people from such different backgrounds. There are always a few rather unpleasant characters, and over the years I have been extremely disappointed with some outcomes, but I will continue to watch as long as they offer it.

Even this year, as annoying as it has been, is still fascinating to me, watching all those egos bouncing off of each other.

I just have to remain indifferent as to who comes out on top, although that's really hard to do with my favorites getting trashed so hard.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the shows because they are not an honest portrayal of what is going on in the house. They edit the hell out of them to get the storyline that they want and you can't even believe the DR's anymore.

So I pretty much stick to the live feeds.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Kel! Tho I sometimes go to watch diary rooms and comps

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm really glad I decided to start engaging here after lurking for more years than my "Member 5-22-2011" would imply. I feel like I know so many of y'all and TVCH definitely adds to my BB enjoyment!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
As much as this season is bumming me out, its lightyears better than last year, with Jackson.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Ps!! There are bigger sites, but I've always loved that this stays small and more personal. Just wish we could post gifts, pics, links etc more easily. But I LOVE our old school emojis..they bring back so many memories!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Christiii!

When I think of bad HG's, he is the one that comes to mind (followed quickly by Frankie Grande, but that's just me).

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Frankie is certainly annoying, but I think Jackson is a really bad person

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Heh! I just now noticed the emoji button above the comments window... feeling a little silly, cause I though that was some special talent y'all had...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I was disgusted by the amount of watermelon, steaks, etc that Michie consumed, too. I just had some watermelon myself, cause I have to eat it early enough for it not to keep me up all night in the bathroom. I don't know how that kid did it!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
For the last 8 seasons or so, I have not made it past the first 3 episodes. This year, having both Janelle and Kaysar return, I was really hoping to get back into it as a diversion from life but I won't last much longer.

As Keldogg said, the editing removes all reality from the show. So much time is spent on cringe worthy characters with wierd voices reading awful scripts that I wonder why they even bother filming the actual HG's at all let alone 24/7.

The one real moment was listening to Da'Vonne talk about what's happening in the outside world but it only lasted a second and then it was back to the blondes and their bros lying and denigrating. It is not enjoyable to watch during this stressful time in our country. Add in the crying victim-routines from both Nicole's and I want to scream.

However, I do love reading the comments and commentaries in this thread so a huge THANK YOU to all of you with live feeds who tell us what is going on.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I agree, it’s not as good as it was, but I still watch it and probably will continue to watch. Not much else on TV this year anyway.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I love our old emojis! Back in the day, they were the only emojis I knew how to use!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If it weren't for Live Feeds, BB probably wouldn't have lasted 5 seasons, and we would have never known Janie/Howie/Kaysar.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The show also allows us to see what happens in the hours we don’t get to see, in the rooms we don’t get to watch. Yes I enjoys feeds but we don’t see it all we only see what TPTB allow us to

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
For those without feeds, this youtube channel gives tons of clips from the feeds

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu-degIuA3qCCRZrhUAuiyA/videos