TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6s
#BB22 NicA wants to know why NicF doesn't have a problem with Memphis. Jan tells her it's because Memphis is afraid of Cody, Tyler and Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Nicole A and Janelle are currently in the Love Room talking. Nicole said that she didn't know how the votes were going to go last year. Janelle said what do you mean. Nicole responded with she didn't know until Julie read the votes the house. #BB22

Janelle said that most likely they are going to try to backdoor her next week. She said she needs to win HOH this next week. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
Memphis and NicF in the HOH and the campaign that Kaysay is building to keep NicA. M understands from a numbers game. NicF says "I love that they think you are not with us at all" M "I know" NicF" They have no ida. M "...I think that they feel the same about Christmas" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon
@HeavyMetalTeddy
·
3h
Week 2 just about in the books - so read what I thought about each players game this week and how it will help / hurt them in the upcoming weeks. My #Bacon/#Tofu rankings are on
@bigbrothernet
#BB22 #BBAllStars #BigBrother22
@CBSBigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 1h
Janelle was talking to Cody how old school they'd just say "you suck" but now everyone has to be nice.. she and Kaysar were talking/laughing about this last night too

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB22 In the kitchen, Christmas is talking about the BB fandom.

In the photo room, NicA is packing and talking to NicF about clothing.

Peace symbolBay's Zen🧘🏾‍♀️| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1h
Ian: You have my vote.
David: Thank you. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
1h
Kaysar, Janelle, and Kevin still wanting to talk to people for votes. They're gonna work with each other moving forward as well #BB22

Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
1h
Kevin telling Jaysar that Da'Vonne told him it's a no on NicA again.

"We're still doing this?!" Kaysar whispers with no small amount of frustration.

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 Memphis and Christmas are talking about how Kaysar thinks he has the votes and he doesn't. Memphis says that if Kaysar doesn't win HoH then he might be going.

#BB22 Kaysar tells NicA and Christmas that they have to votes. and leaves so NicA and Christmas can talk.

NicA doesn't want to bother her and Christmas says she wants to talk to Memphis. She feels like she was pulled into a whirl wind and she doesn't want to be forced.

#BB22 Christmas tells NicA says she came bc she came bc she wants to play in the comps. She doesn't like the divide and it makes her uncomfortable. Christmas wants to talk to Memphis. She doesn't like that they didn't talk to her until they needed.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Christmas to Nicole A- There is a whirlwind that I wasnt in to start with, that I am being pulled into. I dont want my hand to be forced. It is an unnecessary divide and puts me as a huge target #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
58m
Christmas to Nicole A- I dont feel confident with how this is going forward and the stability of it. I still dont like the divide. It makes me highly uncomfortable. I havent felt like anybody had my back or wanted me on the team until their second team member was gone #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 NicA is crying. Says so much blame is put on her. Dani asks if it was Janelle saying that. NicA says it was someone else but doesn't want to say who bc she doesn't want to make things worse.

#BB22 NicA says she is feeling misunderstood.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Christmas is telling Bayleigh that Memphis hasn't confirmed with her that he'd keep NicA, "only Kaysar". #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
Nicole A is breaking down, again.. they need to get on with this show taping and put her out her out of her misery.. Dani is comforting her

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
57m
Nicole A to Dani- I wish you so much luck in this game. I know you are not voting with me but I wish you so much luck. At least you are a straight shooter and show empathy #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
53m
Nicole A- I do not want to go to a sequester house. Tyler- I feel that. I will probably follow you next week and I'm not sticking around. I'm not sticking around in some sequester bullshit. Dani- Anyone pre-jury should just go home #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
52m
adoptable anipals at 12.52pm and that's probably it for us til after the show .. if you're behind, catch up this loony week at http://Hamsterwatch.com

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
5m
Riiiiiiight. Just like she told both Josh and Paul that she was ok if neither of them took her to final two but ultimately had the most bitter vote of that awful season. #bb22
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 1h
Posted 12:49pm: Xmas to Bay says when the house decides it's her time to go she's going to go out with pride and respect. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle
·
13m
She didn't know. You guys need to realize that you're privy to information that she doesn't see/hear. House is a pressure cooker. Be nice to Baby Girl when she comes home. It's not an easy game. What I know, Nicole always owns her actions. Just give her time.

Eric AKA: Co-Host
@RealityRecaps
·
12m
She loves you Danielle. She wanted the rumors to be true so bad pre-season.

And she already talked it all out with Janelle. They are gonna be just fine.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Not on Twitter but Evel Dick says on Twitter he spoke with Keesha. So not sure she is sequestered.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric AKA: Co-Host @RealityRecaps
🦄🦄QUEEN OF FINALLY GETTING IT🦄🦄

I’ll be sad if she goes. But I’m soooooo happy her and @JanellePierzina
are already at the laughing and making fun of themselves part. #bb22
4:02 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1296402258465366016

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Meg Maley @megmaley · 3m
I saw Janelle wearing a face mask...so I went and bought a face mask. #bb22 *This actually happened today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Josh
@crazyjoshywaa
·
1h
15 years ago, Janelle and Kaysar were in this same position. It was the end of Week 2. They had no allies, only each other.

Kaysar pulled out HoH when it was 9 vs 2. That win created the Sov6, fractured the house, and gave us the best BB season of all time. Keep hope! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Morgan @morgancssn · 2h
These people really think, Janelle, a married woman, with 3 kids & an actual profession, wearing Louboutins, Chanel earrings, and Hermès bracelets in the BB house. Is ‘obsessed’ with them #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
you guys, normally feeds come back after the east coast airing, every week..
only premiere/first night feeds, and the late season taped eviction are after west coast..
and they did come back tonight, then went to starfishies, then anipals = they told us this is game-related

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... Branden 👍🏻 @BrandenTweetsBB · 2h
Janelle and Kaysar don’t need this shit. They are legends from a time when the show was good. This devolution we watch now isn’t even a good show. The only thing that’s even the same is the shitty house. Even Julie has a new name and her fifth new face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 1m
Janelle tells Kevin that the only day she was mad at him "was when you were dragging my name with Memphis' name." Kevin says that's not a drag, that's reading the room, and Skippy flips the feed. #bb22

Peace symbolBay's Zen🧘🏾‍♀️| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 19s

Kevin felt it was only Jaysar trying to get him out.
Janelle says Xmas came to her.

Kevin asks if she can see how that's dysfunctional.
Janelle thinks it's a game of telephone.

Kevin thinks it's a dysfunctional relationship of trust. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 HNs this week are Enzo, Cody, Bayleigh, and Janelle

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 3m
Kevin asks Tyler if he can make an appointment. Tyler says he was gonna tell people to come in his room whenever. Janelle asks if he got his room. No, not yet. (I'm pretty sure she would have been invited to the reveal lol) #bb22

Kevin to Janelle: "I was convinced, and I still am to be 100% honest, that you, Kaysar, Memphis and Keesha were locked up (in an alliance)". Janelle says no. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 4m
Janelle- I didnt trust you but I trust you now. Does that make sense? Kevin- Mhmm. Janelle- I had told Nicole "need to know basis right now" cause I had heard you were throwing my name out there. That's it, that's all it was #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 2m
no talk about Safety comp, and several were napping, so feeds were down because feeds were down, that's my final answer

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 1m
Ian Cody Nicole and Daneille form an alliance call the 4 prime - or something like that..... #bb22

Tyler Got Eleven @BBUpdoots · 1m
Four Prime was a plan Nicole and Dani discussed to keep Ian feeling like he's with a group so he doesn't betray them. Ian's being massively played. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 38s
#BB22 Ian, Cody, NicF, and Dani formally name their alliance in the photo room, Four Prime, they say not to use it on each other. Dani says that the targets are obvious (Janelle/Kaysar), and they both need to go up, it doesnt matter if one goes down, the other will be voted out