TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2020 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Memphis, Dani, Enzo, and Nicole are the only Safety Suite players this week. Is that correct?

Tyler could as well but he is HOH.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think they played safety and whoever won gave Enzo the plus one... they were talking about him having to wear a costume.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Fan3!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why are feeds cut again

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Not sure, Mom. I logged off of them.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Someone in the chat next to the feeds said Tyler got his room and they can't promote Angela's cookbook?

Who knows, but we didn't see his HOH room reveal

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Kevin in hoh room talking to Tyler.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin is a snake!

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
What the heck, they cut feeds for the HOH reveal? That's a first I think.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Janelles warning to NicoleA about Kevin was spot on all this time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
After all the promotion t shirts they are allowing them to wear this season, what is wrong with a cookbook?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It's a no hassle no blood week for Tyler.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. Pre-jury. They do think there may be a pre-jury buyback, I guess.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
At this point if Kaysar/Janelle are on the block on eviction night, when Julie gives them their time to plead their case, if they both just stand up and say “Julie, no need to vote, we are both leaving, not giving these people another second of our time” and they just walk out hand in hand. I don’t think either of them need the money, and it would go down in history! Also, watch all the others who think they have another week of not having to play, realize they’re screwed.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm a half hour behind...
Tyler, Christmas, and Cody gloating in the HOH room

They are hardcore going after Janelle for this week and Kaysar for the next week.

Tyler talking about their (J/K's) sloppy game play.

UGH

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
At this point, the way these people have played, once Jay/Kay are gone, I will have little to no interest in this season. I had such high hopes.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Christmas and Cody compete for who can talk more

Christmas informing Tyler and Cody that she will not tolerate Janelle trying to engage in mean behavior, she doesn't like that kind of dirty game play

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Oh, Typecast, I have to stick around for the comeuppance of the rest after J/K leave

Would love for Ian to get a second win.

Sabbatia

08-15-2005

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sabbatia a private message Print Post    
The arrogance of these folks. They know what WE want from them. Really? They are jealous of j/k so they have to talk them down and talk about how great they are constantly. I didn’t watch last year, and I’m just about done now.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I shut it down. There's only so much I can stand. Christmas and Dani were unbelievable slaying Janelle with each other.

Ugly ugly people

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I tried to stay on whatever feed had J/K but they kept taking the feed off of them so we were subjected to Janelle and Kaysar bashing.

Earlier J/K were having a nice conversation when Kaysar wanted to hear about Janelle's home life.

I enjoyed hearing about it.

Enzo and Cody were talking in the have not room and Cody already wanted to start talking about next week. Enzo said, we have to win that HOH yo

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
After Janelle leaves, I think Dani and Nicole’s next target of hate will be Xmas. They will start talking about her and how she needs to go...
I don’t know how they think they will ever get rid of all the dude-bros by themselves. They literally have the least slick member of the Brigade in their midst, only THIS time his alliance of guys is even bigger! Why would ANY of the men keep Dani/Nicole over one of their fellow Dude-bros? When Janelle leaves, Memphis and David will be working overtime cooking/cleaning...

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, that’s about all that will save this season is Ian winning over these people. Agreed.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Oops! Feeds left on during wakeup call... wonder if this is going to cost CBS some royalties.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Oh, man! Someone’s getting a talking to today.