TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 20: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It's gonna be hard for Tyler sleeping in HoH without Angela, I would imagine... but at least he'll get pictures.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks like Kaysar has taken Janie's bed, and left Ian where he slept this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought there was a leak and have nots are picked. Janie and Bayleigh making have not been (I mean it was a lock that Nicole F would choose Janie).

I think Enzo good Ian he could choose him.

Guess we will see.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
There's a bag at the foot of NicA's old bed, but no sign who it belongs to yet.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard some discussion that if he could, Kaysar would pick Janie first to prevent NicF from having a chance.

But as you say, we will see.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole looks bummed.

She is probably thinking about what wedding gift Janelle was gonna send her before she blew her chances.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicF seems to have taken Bay's bed. I'm sure Day is thrilled.

And poor little NicF's head is pounding.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I guess it's just Nic now.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Been really busy tonight- two work out classes and the convention- How does Janie know that NicA was played by Dani and NicF?

I am not happy about HOH. This week will probably not be a good one.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Bro City in UL with Ty, Enzo, Memphis at least. Cody may be there too, hard to tell.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole said something about Janelle that all heard earlier, Day was saying in the bathroom with Kevin and Janelle there. So Kevin asked what their beef is about so Janelle explained the Amazing Race story and told Kevin and Day to never trust her

Day said, been there done that

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo must be HN, cause he's saying he gives up already.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cody may be HN too... Mem just made the comment he's slopping with the Have Nots. Bay is hanging with the boys now too.

So looks like it's Janie, Bay, Enzo & Cody sleeping together. That would explain why Janie looked so unhappy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wasn’t it Enzo who cheated on slop big time on his last season? Wasn’t he the one who leaned FAR into the fridge “looking” for something and came out with a mouthful of cheese?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that in the next week Janelle will have Nicole in a fetal position in a corner.

And I am here for it!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Meggie - NicA figured it out, and she and Janie talked about it before she was evicted.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Really glad NicA made amends with Janelle before leaving, it'll be a lot less sting now

Dani is so evil, till the last second (that we had the feeds) wanting NicA to say something mean about Janelle going out the door

NicA said, that's not how I am

And Dani was still asking for just a little something

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I love you all but I disagree so much with all of the Nicole F hate lol.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now Janelle is best friends with Kevin when she has gone off on him over and over

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't say best friends, Mom... the discussion they're having in the BR now is just below heated.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The thing is they both have a 2 week history of not trusting each other. Its not like they are gonna all of a sudden instant bond. They gotta work it out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Kevin trashed Janelle and Janelle trashed Kevin. Now they realize they need to work together.

I don't hate Nicole F
She's a very insecure and paranoid person
But who isn't sometimes?

Dani, on the other hand, omg

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
During the 1 minute of feeds after the show ended, Nicole was telling Cody Janelle has been talking about her every minute of every day... it’s quite the opposite, actually, as has been mentioned numerous times on this board, every day! I don’t “hate” anyone, but I can’t stand hypocrisy. She complained about Janelle’s behavior before they came into the house, yet she also mentioned she’d invited her to her wedding... if Janelle was so horrible, why didn’t she cut her off the guest list when she changed the wedding plans? And it sounds as if the wedding won’t happen the way she planned it anyway, so she may not have to worry about it. Nicole plays victim, Janelle understands it’s a GAME. Maybe she’ll grow up, but it’s just an attractive trait. It’s difficult to root for that type of gameplay...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kevin evidently thinks Janelle has some kind of magical powers.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
She does