TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 20: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cali - I just read on Twitter that NicF was complaining to Cody in BR that Janie hates her and Cody told her to drop it, cause Kaysar was using the toilet... OOPS!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen show yet.. not home...but I would not be totally surprised... If Tyler thinks this is the time...he could... And it would be a wise move...to the other side. He must know he can win if he is with other side. And he is tight with David... Probably F2? He doesn't trust Dani and Cody to go to the end... So maybe that's the silver lining to David staying.. it gives Tyler the alliance he needs? PSC..... Lol

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That's almost exactly what I said in the show thread, Since... David needs to convince Tyler they should work with J/K.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wilson, ahhh that makes sense

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So I was bored and got curious and looked up NicoleF's wedding that she keeps talking about and the fact that she invited Janie to it so how dare she be mean?

They are getting married in Turks and Caicos Islands in December. Its a 3 day affair, so Janelle would have to spend a minimum of $2000 just for her to go, and leave her kids and family behind for the pleasure of watching NicoleF tie the knot.

So based on this info, I'm guessing Janelle was a courtesy invite. Basically meaning "I know you won't show up, but you still should send me a fabulous wedding present".

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tyler will do everything that is expected of him. It is not the time for him to make any move. He will leave that to someone else's HOH.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm sure NicF's "9 bridesmaids" appreciate all that expense, Kel...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Maybe what she really meant was "9 guests".

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Well since Turks and Caicos have banned most travel still to their island for the foreseeable future, good luck with that Ms Ubly.

Especially Americans.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I travel for a living, she needs to make alternate arrangements. Travel is a weekly crapshoot.

Didnt she ask Cory, the love of her life, if Hawaii was part of the US, did she need a passport.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cody from her other season, not this one.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
But Nicole HAS to get married in 2020... she said her parents got married in 1990, and it’s so easy to do the math...she’s not good at math, so she thinks 2020 is the PERFECT year to get married!
...I can’t believe Janelle somehow arranged for this wedding to not happen...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I hope at least Janie refuses to cook for these ingrates if she is a H/N this week, as has been hinted on Twitter. (When feeds returned momentarily Janie and Xmas were changing linens in H.N room.) She's obviously not scoring any points by keeping them fed, anyway.

I wonder who her roommates up there will be... Enzo? Dani? <shudder>

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She's just mean that way, Cali... LOL

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
One of them is Bayleigh. Xmas was helping Bayleigh set up her bed.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole was supposedly going to choose Janelle to replace her as a have not

I was hoping Janelle would act happy and say, oh good, I wanted to lose a couple pounds. Thanks Nicole!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine Janie sharing a room with Cody, Memphis and Enzo? Would anyone do that to Memphis again so soon? I mean, I would, but I'm not getting evicted anytime soon...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh wow... how the heck were the H/N’s chosen? I can’t wait to find out... I hope Enzo or Cody is stuck in that hen house. I bet NicA will be delighted to find out Xmas got back-to-back slop, since she made NicA cry this morning...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Oh, Lord, I hope they didn't pick both Bay and Day, Kel. They gonna pull out a can of Black Girl Magic Whupass!!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
There's no back to back have nots

One have not chooses their replacement but can't choose back to back

Memphis is available again however

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
The old have nots get to choose who replaces them.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I doubt Xmas got picked again, Cali... she was probably just being helpful since she figured out last week how to make those beds more comfy. I heard her one night offering to show David how it's done. And you know, she's the expert; these other people would never figure it out on their own...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think Xmas was helping Bayleigh get it just perfect. While Janie was behind them, being totally ignored.

I could see her side-eye.

LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Weird the feeds r still down

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I thought they came back after west coast sees the show, Christii... could be wrong, though