TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 20: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
BTW, if you are recording the show tonight, also record the show or shows after, because the convention is sure to run long, as it did last night.

I will post in the show thread, too.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Dani earlier said she wished the show would be live, and someone said they cant do that...so they may even be filming soon...not that e will get the feeds any earlier, since they will pretend they are live

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They usually don't have the feeds so they keep Eviction/HOH under wraps...but since I think that the feeds are going to be explosive after eviction...I hope they will consider showing this comp on the feeds...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am actually looking forward to Nicole going home, I have never felt comfortable with her being in their with all those snakes, LOL. She is too young and naive to deal with all the manipulation and lying that has gone on.

She is one of the only ones who did not Pre-game because she thought it was cheating so it is time to get her away from all that negativity and let her grow up a bit.

Just my thoughts.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I should be posting in the show thread also, Sea. The convention doesn't start till 2 hours after BB here in Central time.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Guess I'll go watch the Weather Channel then and see what Tropical Depression #14 is doing. Not ready for another flooding experience here yet after Hannah!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for reminder Sea...last night I was fortunate that I taped the show after, and then caught it half way through the second show..in time to extend it.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Sea isn't it interesting how others think they know more about someone's name than they do!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So how do y’all think the vote turns out? NicA is almost certainly going, but will it be a really split vote?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I think most of the people who told NicoleA they would vote for her were lying.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Janie said she will vote for Nicole, and I expect Kaysar will too.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I hope the bb gods are with kay and Janie tonight and one of them wins hoh....

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Putting positive vibes as they should be doing the comp soon....

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I assume NicA will have 2, maybe 3 people at the most who will cast votes against David. All of the fake support she’s been getting will be excused as “they couldn’t risk going AGAINST THE HOUSE—not yet, it’s too early...”. I’m so tired of the house being blamed when everyone knows it’s the sheep IN THE HOUSE, not the house! How would Cody/Dani/NicF/Enzo bro-yo feel if THEY were a victim of “the house?!”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Best thing I've seen on the feeds all day... NEW puppies and kitties for our viewing pleasure!

30 minutes to go here...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
No popcorn for this girl... I'm watching this topsy-turvy sh*t go down with a BIG slice of pineapple upside-down cake!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that sounds good!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The cake was good, Jimmer... the show, not so much. Took me the whole show to eat it as I typed.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Nicole got her phone back already- she posted to her twitter..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am so shocked they aren't sequestering them and that there is no battle back.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
On Twitter they are saying feeds up for a minute and Nicole and Janelle were fighting. About have nots? Not sure if this is true.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why r the feeds off?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Not sure on other cams, but when feeds came up for a minute...Janelle, Christmas, and Bay were making have not beds be comfortable.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Feeds were up, I saw Janelle & Xmas in Have Not Room changing bedding. Then Ian rocking on bathroom couch next to Nicole who was nervously laughing saying she “messed up, but oh well, it’s too late...” Cody teasing her... maybe she said something during slop naming... hey, at least it finally wasn’t behind Janelle’s back! She said Janelle has been talking about her every second of every day. I’m gonna need to see that receipt ma’am!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Pamy- the season is 2 weeks shorter than normal (I heard it’ll be 85 days instead of 99 like the past couple of seasons). One of the weeks they cut was the usual week between moving in and the premiere (which I hope they keep doing- the live move in was great). So they still have to cut a 2nd week somewhere...my guess is still a jury member will get back in (apparently the eviction ep on 10/1 is 2 hours and will be a double- they could do something then..)