TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 20: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
First numbers I've heard from Ian today. I never heard of him giving Kaysar any today. Has Kaysar talked to Ian again?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicA pulled Ian aside for her pitch. She asked him if he'd be willing to be her 7th vote if she was sure she had 6. He told her honestly he was leaning toward keeping David because of the raw deal he got last year. But he wasn't expecting the vote to be that close; by the time they finished talking he told her he was more like 55/45 now, but he didn't say who was 55 and who was 45.

He asked her what votes she thought she had and she declined to name them, saying she made the same promise as she made Ian to not rat them out for voting for her.

Ian did say that even if she just had 6 she was good, right? Implying that Memphis would break the tie in her favor. She told him that's what Memphis told her, but really he didn't... I saw that convo earlier, and he pretty much brushed her off.

Not sure if Ian's mind is made up, but it certainly lightened NicA's mood.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Janie and Ian had a good talk tonight some game and some memories. He said if he won hoh he wasn’t going to put Janie and kay up

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
So we had a meeting with Jaysar, NicA, Bay, Day, Kevin, Christmas. Kaysar laid it out to them, that if they don’t keep NicA, then all the rest will get picked off one by one. Jaysar left, and the rest stayed. NicA told them all that she needed all their votes this week, and if they want to continue without them next week, then so be it. Of course the rest don’t believe they are on the outside of the main alliance and don’t want to take the chance of exposing themselves to being on the outside. NicA told them fine, and she will watch from home and as each one of them are in her same position, they will know how she feels. So at least NicA knows now that she is going.

Somewhere during it, Dani was listening outside the door. Ran back and told all those in PR what was being said. Then Bay went in and spilled her guts to those in PR.

All this was about 1am if you want to go watch it.

Please let Jan/Kay win HOH🤬🤬🤬🤬

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
This morning they are showing us Memphis sleeping in HoH, as a welcome reminder that tonight the room will be occupied by someone else.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Davonne sleep-clappng. That's a new one on me.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David out of bed; looks up at camera and shrugs his shoulders, as if to ask, "What's going to happen today?"

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Good morning everyone! This is the first season I can watch and read this much- since season 3- I was bedridden with horrible sciatica that year and BB was my companion as pain meds would keep me awake all night- this year I am working from home, like Christiii since mid-March- with no end in sight. Too bad the players I like most are basically doomed. I have never wanted production to interfere more and give Janie and Kaysar back to back to back to back HOHs lol.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And as David grabs his shoes, presumably to head downstairs, we get **Stars**

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Like me since mid-March too, Meggie. Are you a Margaret also? I am, but have always gone by Peggy.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Even facing eviction tonight, David is hard at it in the BR, spraying down the sinks and showers.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
If Cliff is watching, which Im sure he is, I wonder what he thinks of Nicole from LI implosion.
He really did drag her carcass all last season.
Side note she had a crush on watermelon man and when he helped her demise she voted for Holly.
Me thinks the AFP win went horribly wrong.

I am sure Julie will set her straight hopefully tonight.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Would really enjoy BB showing all the verbal excrement being thrown at Janelle while showing her cook vegan and non vegan dinners every night and all her daily cleaning.
Janelle the evil one.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I hope so too, World... not because of any ill will towards Nicole from Long Island, but because I fear any more time in this house could result in real psychological damage. BB really threw her into the vipers' lair, as if she had any chance of competing with these seasoned snakes.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Well, Dani insists that Janie always gets a good edit, so undoubtedly that will be shown on the episode tonight, right, World?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Could this be an early wakeup call at 8:15 on Eviction Day?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wonder if they're playing "Happy Trails to You" this morning?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Kaysar is trying to convince Xmas to step away from the Dark Side.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Watched Dani on an interview she gave before the season started and she stated she wanted to take down Janelle and become the new Queen of BB.
That and probably to get back at her dad who is a big Janelle fan.
Very petty for a 30something person.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Hopefully they show what is going on in the house, which they didnt do last night.
I feel a little sorry for Nicole on the block, she will be mortified when she realizes how wrong she was again.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I'm really glad NicA's podcast partner is supposed to be at the airport to greet her on Saturday, World. He seems to have a realistic grasp of what she's been through.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas tells Kaysar it will take a hard "Yes" from Memphis on saving NicA, otherwise they have to let NicA go and rebuild from there.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Xmas should just tell Kaysar she’s keeping David. Ya know, she doesn’t want to upset the house and cause conflict. That’s not what Big Brother is all about, right?

She is going to run back to the alliance she thinks she’s in before Kaysar gets downstairs, and spill all.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
She doesn't want a summer full of conflict, Rosem... guess she should have stayed home with Loyal, eh? LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I can totally see Memphis lying about confirming that he is breaking the tie in Nicole’s favor. As soon as Xmas spills the “deal” she made with Kaysar.