TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody tells NA that he will jokingly tell Janelle that he will vote for NA to stay. So, he is, right to her face, telling her she does not have his vote.

For a split second, it looked like she might have connected something, but then went back to her original position.

Now Cody is telling her what the vote count will be.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody loves himself way too much

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
the tornedo is in your own head NicA

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I would love to ask Nicole who exactly she thinks is going to vote for her to stay

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody has picked up Dani's constant sentence ender of "blah blah blah"

ugh ugh ugh

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Funny how NOBODY ever speaks to anyone or hears anyone's opinion....except Janelle and Kaysar...
If I am asking the whole house if they have heard anything...and everyone is saying no...but at the same time is saying that the vote is going to be a certain way...and there are only 2 people actually answering me.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole A keeps telling people that Janelle’s goal is to divide the house. I have never heard Janelle say this, or even use it as a strategy.

She doesn’t care what the vote is as long as Nicole stays.

Now Cody is telling Enzo that Janelle is trying to split the house.

Bring on this house meeting already!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So basically NicA got 2 votes, maybe 3 if Kevin keeps his original word. She has run around telling everyone the Evil Duo who are daring to vote to keep her are trying to “split the vote.” All the other voters have told her that won’t happen because they are voting to keep David, yet she keeps this story/behavior on repeat... what is she seeing that nobody else is seeing/hearing?! It literally makes no sense.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm truly split by who I want to stay. It would be the person that will be the least detrimental to K and Js game. At this point though, I really don't know WHO that would be....David is clueless and cant see the forest for the trees. But he could win comps over NicA in strength...I don't think he can win against Tyler or Cody and maybe Xmas. IMO he has the strength but not the mindset to win over weaker people.

NicA cant be counted on to win...so she is not a threat in that way...but her vitriol and poison is almost a more powerful weapon. She is like a heat seeking missile you point and sit back and watch explode....but keeps reloading....

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I don't want another week of NicA, let alone another day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani just said she hopes America votes for something.

Yeah, America hopes for that too.

Then she says she doesn’t want J or K to get anything.

Now she is suggesting to Memphis a fun activity they could do. But they don’t do it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am digging deep trying to find some empathy for NicoleA.

It's hard, y'all.

I am a very bad person. Very bad.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I'm in the naughty corner with you Keldogg.

Janie just asked Memphis how did he do on the crap shoot. Guess they did have practice for HOH when the feeds were off.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So tomorrow is a crap shoot comp

Janelle asked Memphis how he did at the crap shoot and he said 3, 4, and 5
And the feeds cut

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
They have been taking turns practicing outside today for the comp tomorrow...so its not endurance. I that why we keep getting Button Boy? HE is on my very last nerve!!

Memphis told Janelle his scores, 3, 4 and 5..than bam! feeds off

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It would be very interesting if J and K could win back to back HOH.....wondering how fast some of them would dump their alliances. If they got rid of Cody and Dani? Or is Tyler silent but deadly? Or NicF because she will never work with them? Who are the two that they should get rid of that would fracture the present core alliance?

Problem being...I cant boil it down to just two..lol

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
for me, Dani and Christmas or NicF..who has been mia like Tyler lately

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with Dani for the first time ever, wish they would give us something to vote for. They should let America vote for immunity from the block for 2 houseguests. We could all vote for Janelle and Kaysar and then watch the house explode when
"the friendship 2" realizes America is not on their side!

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Why doesn’t NicA figure out that even if her scenario of Janelle just wanting a split house were true, then everyone else could vote to keep her as well to foil that plan? If everyone else wanted her to stay, this wouldn’t be a problem no? Does she think the only reason the others won’t vote for her is because J/K are? The girl has lost whatever sense she may have had.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
David is crying talking to Bay. He doesnt care about winning, he is trying to improve/advocate for POC. He has too much pressure on himself, he is not a rep of EVERY POC, he just needs to be himself

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole A’s next pitch should be:

J&K want to keep me. Lets not give those devils what they want and VOTE ME OUT!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Davids tears.

He already told us he can cry on cue whenever he wants.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But Baileigh went from BB to the Challenge and back to BB.....so we know she is tough mentally...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sincebb, I LIVE for J and K to have back to back HOH!! I wish the DR would push Nic A to have a house meeting!!!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It would make for much better TV than this crap lol