TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Okay.

I will let Button Boy keep his genitals.

For now.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I don't know if they do it with anyone in particular. I think is for the fans. It is probably a one way Facetime.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, LOL!!!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Back from kitties to Stars... that's progress, right?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They came up for a couple minutes

Kevin and NicA were at the kitchen island, Dani on her bed, and several eating at the table

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They're back

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
has anyone heard Ian pass by Kaysar and say his percentage number?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cody and Ian in UL... Cody says he's pissed cause he's being portrayed as being in charge or something. Says Kevin came up to him and asked if Cody would be mad if he voted to keep NicA. Why would he ask HIM that, he wants to know. Ian silent for several minutes, playing with some kind of puzzle thing, finally says, "Day 14?"

I had to LOL cause that was obviously not the response Cody was fishing for.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian rocking like crazy... I think Cody does NOT put him at ease.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo and NicA in key room; Janelle looking for something, sounds like in a bad mood. J leaves abruptly.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Uh oh, Enzo just said "it is what it is" to NicA. Hope she doesn't take it the wrong way.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Janelle is frustrated because she can't find some blow dry cream? Some kind of cream
She said she's looked all over

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
There is about a 3 minute clip of Memphis answering fan questions on the BB FB page. Who he has to look out for? Janelle. Who he likes to talk with? Kaysar for interesting conversation. He's closest pals with Cody, Enzo, and, quote, surprisingly Janelle. Lol

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Since bb1, I was just going to ask the same thing. I've been reading the posts here and don't see any mention of Ian giving any percentages. So all of the girls are still going to vote out NicA then? Everyone is just blowing smoke then? I'm sure if Ian gets wind of that his percentage will be 0%.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kc...well I'm assuming that Ian speaking to Cody and Dani now...is what he was saying to Kaysar...that he had "to talk to key players" see how they answered his questions....so he is "Interviewing" them right now....

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I'm going to turn on the feeds. I want to hear Ian's questions.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I feel like David Bowie in A Man That Fell To Earth....I have feeds on 3 different devices and they ALL are completely unsynchronized...so confusing...going from one cam to another trying to listen to different convos...feeds freezing and stars...not being able to pick up the convo I was listening to..Blahhhhhhhh

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And Tyler spilling the whole thing to David...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And Dani running to Xmas to tell her...? stars which Dani just interrupted Memphis whispering to Xmas about David but not before David walked in on the convo between Memphis and Xmas......lol

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Frogichik- NicoleF and Dani think if they demonize and then get rid of Janelle that somehow means they are the queens. AS IF! Their popularity is plummeting during this season while Janelle's goes higher. ED and his son were discussing this on DIcks show.
Pschrfhd - I will take a piece!

Honestly at this point I will likely stay this season only for you guys once the young boring alliance starts dominating.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Keldogg- who is button boy?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Meggie I find EDs shows with just his son very interesting

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Since- I do too! I would love to see Nick play BB.
I enjoy ED's shows but I was hoping they would talk more about the current show than they do.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Meggie I would also love to see Nick play! I have many questions I want to ask them! It would be good to have Peter, Cat, Dick, Nick, Ronnie on the same show...they watch all the feeds...Some of the guests dont...that drives me crazy

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm cracking up...at people who go right up to NicoleA and tell her info that should open up her eyes and she just goes on with the same ideas...at this point DR could play video for her and she would not believe the truth....