TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 18m
# BB22 Memphis tells Cody we need to make sure the vote is 12-0 or 10-2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
16m
Kevin tells NicA that she has to assume that any conversations are going to get back to Janelle, because she's working with....(people she's not working with). #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Christmas- Not talking shit, just observing. Janelle is not the comp beast that she used to be, most likely, and Kaysar probably isnt either. Ian- I think the big problem is we are looking at roll the ball. Christmas- I'm hoping that's a crapshoot you have control over #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
14m
Im just sitting here wondering how you go into the BB house and see Janelle and Kaysar and, as a #supafan, you immediately start working against them.

I mean, if I walked in those doors and Dan was siting on the couch, IM WORKING W/DAN!
@Clio_the_Leo
·
14m
I just don’t get it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 10m
I wonder if sometime back in Bum(e) Michigan Victor just threw out a mild compliment about Janelle to Nicole. This has to be the source of her rage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 ·
10m
NicA is kinda talking herself out of having a house meeting, saying she'll only do it if word gets back to Janelle that she's been saying she'd target her.

She pondered telling Janelle/Kaysar that she was doing it 'as a front', but decided against it. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11m
Christmas- Dont volunteer for slop next week. Ian- Why? Christmas- I think all of the have-nots are deciding to pick someone that hasnt done it. Ian- Would it make people mad if I did volunteer? Christmas- I would be upset. I dont think it's fair. Ian- I wont #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 10m
NicA says it is what it is and she is only for herself at this point. She says she isn't going to press the issue anymore today. She wants to talk to Tyler. Tomorrow she will try to lock in votes for herself. #bb22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 9m
Nicole A to self/us: "I'm either right or I'm so, so wrong" ... at least she's considered the possibility

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
·
6m
I realize Anthony was like 10 when bb6 aired but has she watched it an bb7 at all? Serious question

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·6m
NicA says to herself/us that she doesn't think that Janelle cares if she stays or goes, that she's just using her to split the house. She's still irritated they 'formed an alliance' that she was supposedly in without her being present. #bb22

Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
·8m
Nicole A- I would have worked with Janelle and Kaysar but I do not believe that they vouched for me with Memphis, which I could very well be eating my words when I get out of here #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates@BB22LiveFeeds
·6m
NicA says she doesn't really care if she stays or goes. She wants to know why she told her she was part of the alliance but she wasn't invited into the room. She says this sucks. #bb22

Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
·12m
Nicole A to camera- I know there is other fish to fry but that's irrelevant right now if I walk out of the door. I need to focus my sights, if I stay, on Janelle. That appeases everybody that I promised #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Nicole A- If they (Janelle/Kaysar) did keep me safe this week, if they did fight to get me off of the block, if they were upset with Memphis, any of that, I would be more like "yeah, they are my allies. I want to move forward with them" #BB22

Nicole A- I wonder had one of them (Janelle/Kaysar) won HoH, how that would have went. Is it literally that Memphis went rogue? The man does not like me. That's clear, which is fine. It is what it is #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
Enzo tells NicF that he hopes if they keep David (who he insists on calling Dave) that he goes after Memphis. NicF say she thinks he will. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
·
3m
Kevin warns Nicole A to stop talking badly about Janelle. Nicole A says, “Ive already told everyone.” And “I’m ready” #Bb22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Tyler to Nicole A: "they're playing like old school ass Big Brother.. old school sounds cool but all it means is underdeveloped"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
9m
She's listening to Kevin.
Kevin is giving advice like a schizophrenic repeating the demonic voices in his head
Quote Tweet

Jessica
@JessWhalen87
· 12m
Can someone help me lol What's Nicole A's issue with Janelle? Is she assuming it was Janelle's idea for Memphis to put her up? I'm so confused and I watch the feeds alllllll the time. #bb22 #bblf @EvelDick ??

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Luna liked
Kristina
@stinaknits
Tyler's going to let Nicole A continue to shoot herself in the foot, but you can tell Trevor really just wants to shake her and explain why she's being an idiot in the game RN, and yet another part of him that regrets he couldn't keep someone this easy to control. #BB22

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Christmas- I am trying to ensure that the source of a lot of people's frustrations can be squashed regardless of who gets it (HoH), and that helps your chances of staying. David- If I came back in this house, I would be against whoever is causing this ruckus #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 18m
Janelle- I demanded that I have drinks before the jury segment. I said that I wouldnt get in the limo, and the handler did it for me. They were really mad at me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 40s
#BB22 Tyler 'I was houseguest number 15 last night, I am number 16 now (in reference to mic number), which I think means I am going to win'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3m
#BB22 Cody and NicF are talking about Cody's alliance. Nic 'Why didn't you tell me about your alliance'
Cody 'Why would I tell you'
Nic 'What do you have, 15 alliances?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xmas' Stolen Mug | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Kaysar tells Janelle if they can get Ian & Day committed, then they're fine.

Janelle: The gossip about Ian & NF is around the house. Day knows about it. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
19m
#BB22 Cody and NicF are talking about how much longer this season seems compared to the others. NicF 'Only 1 person is gone'

#BB22 Feeds Check - Kaysar and Janelle are chatting. Ian and Cody are chatting.

#BB22 Ian to Cody 'I want to vote David to stay, even if the vote is 11-1, I feel thats what I am gonna do'

#BB22 Cody to Ian 'I think Janelle cornered NicA week one with the votes. Everytime I asked her who she was voting to evict, she said Kevin.'

#BB22 Cody 'And when Kaysar talked to me he mentioned Kevin was the option to stay. I just think they keep going around.'

#BB22 Ian to Cody 'This game is exhausting'
Cody 'It really is;

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Bay and Janelle are still in the key room talking. They seem to be done with game talk. They are talking about Swaggy and friends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Janelle says 'if we lose NicA to a shitty vote...'
Bay: "What're you gonna do, Janelle?"
Janelle: "Go home."
Bay says she'll tie Janelle down so she can't self evict. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 NicA and Enzo are in the photo room. NicA 'I wanna stay and win HOH to prove to them what I can do'

Janelle and Bay

Bay- I will tie you down
Janelle- It had happened before- What is the point, I really miss my kids.
Bay- I feel that. This is a crazy game- Such a crazy culture
Ian walks in to say he is about to shower

#BB22 Enzo 'Have you talked to Memphis'
NicA 'I tried. He said 'Its up to the house, the only way its up to me is if its a tie' He also said 'In that case you need to tell me'

#BB22 NicA 'They are only advocating for me because they think its funny and they want two sides of the house'

#BB22
Kevin and Day on the hammock

K- Do you think David is going to stay?
D- From how he acting and saying, Ya. What is her final game plan.
K- Hers? She is gonna do the blow up. I know you are like "Yah"
D- You know I need some excitement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22
Day and Kevin

K- I have a feeling she is gonna start dragging other people in and I don't want to be dragged in.
D- Like who though?
K- There are going to be casualties. Collateral damage.

#BB22 Dani asks Day if David has campaigned to her. Day says yes, Dani says that people don't campaign to her. Dani says this week sucks. They are both so nice and from the same season and had bad experiences. Dani says she hates when being loyal is used against someone.

#BB22

Day leaves and Kevin is joined by Dani in the Hammock

Dani- What is happening?
K- She is just campaigning
D- Why is she (Janelle) Campaigning to you? What is she saying to you
K- that David has the numbers.
D- He hasn't even campaigned to me at all