TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm a little behind on the convo...but at the point I am...I feel like Ian doesn't want to commit...he wants to vote off NA because his side wants him to..but then he wants Kaysar to win HOH and take out Ian's targets lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ian wants everything from Kaysar but doesnt even want to promise him the vote. Its kind of funny..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar has answered every question that Ian has asked him. Ian hasn't answered one.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
so it ends that Ian has to think...he has to run numbers, ask some people questions...he will get back to Kaysar. He will tell Kaysar a number...a percentage of how he is leaning to vote...he will just walk by and say a number. No other conversation. 100% is if he is keeping NicA. 0% is if he is keeping David. So if you see Ian just walk by Kaysar and say a number...that what that means

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Around 2:15 am backyard; Da'Vonne/Kevin
Da'Vonne is finally putting together what has likely happened with Janelle and Memphis. They aren't together. Janelle wasn't conspiring against NicA.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But then Kaysar came inside..and he said what the heck...NicA is talking to them in the other room...cody and ?....(Janie and Kaysar were discussing before that they hoped NicA doesn't do something crazy like go crying to Kevin etc.) All 4 cameras were in the bathroom and they didnt let us see...I think...Davonne was telling Kaysar to go interrupt them? not sure. Then Kevin comes in bathroom...so maybe he was talking to NicA? anyway they now show NicA in bed. Between stars every 10 minutes and all camera in one room...its had to piece together what happened.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I'm about 15 minutes behind...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But Janie and Kaysar now understand that NicA thinks it was their doing that she was nominated. and that she is mad at them

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne says she could be 1000% wrong. Tells Kevin to go with his gut. Da'Vonne wants NicA to call a house meeting. This could help her stay. They are all over the map.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
DaVonne has figured out that Memphis is not with J/K. Kevin can’t get past the fact that J/K/M (which Memphis really didn’t) were trying to keep Keesha over him last week. He can’t seem to understand that people can work toward a common cause without being in an alliance. But it finally clicked why he is anti J/K for me. The other thing that is confusing everyone I think, is that Day says she personally cannot vote for David to go, but really wants NicA to stay. This is where I think Kaysar gets confused thinking that means Day will vote for NicA to stay.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
They are all so scared of not “voting with the house” that they want to be sure who has the votes to stay. If you’re an all star, you should have the guts to vote how you want. Hate the whole house votes.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Now Da'Vonne thinks Janelle is lying. Janelle came outside and Da'Vonne questioned her. She asked if NicA asked Janelle if she should play in the Safety Suite. Janelle said she did,she told NicA to play if she doesn't feel safe. Da'Vonne thinks Janelle now is lying about everything.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and she doesn’t seem to think that maybe Christmas is lying to Janelle. Because of course if anyone is lying it HAS to be Janelle.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't get Davonne saying she is going to vote for NicA to go but she wants her to stay and is campaigning for NicA to stay...because she cant be a vote against David. And that she has seen Memphis be real chummy with David...so she actually thinks that they might have something together. And she STILL is going to vote for David...because of his color. This does not make any sense.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
At this point I think she’s changed her mind, but that was her original thoughts. Who knows, they are all so confusing.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think....Davonne is going to try to get everyone ELSE to vote for David to go but SHE will vote for him to stay...if she can swing it

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This made me spit out my coffee:

“Kaysar- How are we working together? David- When I come back, I dont know, I dont even know if I'm coming back. Kaysar- You havent gone anywhere. You are standing right here. Coming back from what? You are in the game”

So, as it turns out, David isn’t “acting” dumb about BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is some funny:

Janellousy, starring The Nicoles:

https://youtu.be/9HleHdG9qag

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From the clips I watched of the overnight stuff, J&K talking to NA in the hammock about trying to save her. She gets annoyed and leaves saying that she is expendable.

She goes to the key room upset, Bay, Day and Kevin try to comfort her but she wants to be left alone.

Then, in the bathroom, K&J are flabbergasted that NA walked away from them, Day and Kevin are there trying to come up with “reasons”, Kevins says that Kaysar spends too much time with David (!!!!????!!!!). Kaysar says he just likes David and that is crazy!

Janelle says they are not with Memphis, never were, and Day walks away, acting like she doesn’t believe that. Janie tells her that Memphis said he doesn’t believe in alliances. Which is true, I’ve heard him say this.

Holy crap, what a mess. Now I am hoping for a house meeting!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am so over most of these fools. Once J/K/B are gone, I will spend the rest of the season enjoying the game demise of every other HG.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem, that youtube is so funny

Btw....Janelle already did do NicA's podcast! (Referring to the joke in the youtube about it)

And as all of us well know, NicF and Dani didn't even give NicA the courtesy to reply

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So, the start of another BB day... all the hamsters sound asleep.

I watched that Kaysar/David convo before bed last night and I have to say it was painful. Kaysar so convinced that David is in with Cody/Tyler and David has been listening to all the crap people have been talking about J/K.

I think what really hurt David was when Kaysar said Janie told him that David said she was guilty by association with Memphis. I'm not sure when that was supposed to have happened, but when they spoke in the SR I didn't hear David say anything close to that. Maybe that's what Janie heard, but what I heard when Janie asked where she stood with David was that he finds her comforting to be in the house.

So many people talking past each other!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David now up in kitchen; I've been trying to post my last for about an hour with boards in maintenance mode.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It just occurred to me... if NicA goes this week NObody is gonna want to sleep next to Janie anymore... that's gonna become the cursed bed!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
David is being the BB janitor this morning, filling in for Memphis, who has the day off. (I guess).

I wonder if David thinks that playing BB is like playing house. Like if you clean up after your housemates, they’ll keep you.

When he was campaigning to Janelle the other day, he complimented her on her kitchen skills. Not sure she was impressed by that.

Maybe there is some other house-related reality show that would be more suitable for David.