TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 6 - POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 6 - POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 19, 2020Pschrfhd24 08-19-20  5:51 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mem showing impatience to Dani about where she's coming from. Memphis doesn't want to take shot at Janie on Wk 2 and miss. He's reacting badly to Dani coming up to HoH trying to tell him what to do.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Cody trying to tell Mem to B/D Kaysar. Mem has a big decision to make.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Veto ceremony... interrupted by Ian Scene 54

NOOOOOOO...

Mem has decided... NOT to use the PoV

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani says Memphis is too soft to nom J/K.

NicF not sure if she and Mem will work together in the future.

NicA's Mom told her she needs to be ruthless, so that's her plan to stay this week. Interesting, in light of the way the week has gone...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And that's a wrap

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they really didn't edit Janey in a good light tonite. Her haters can rejoice about that.

I was never a Tyler fan but I am now. Wish he, David, Kay, Janie, Bay, Ian, and Day would form an alliance...and not listen to others

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
::::: joining Pamy on that couch :::::

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Wow....This is my favorite show and I knew it was on and I forgot to watch it....I really miss BBAD. To much hockey on the brain.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Ian's performance.... Derek Spacejammer
"youre a damn fine pilot, emphasis on fine" Taylor cringing.... I'm sorry that made me laugh.

Producer...Alittle less Tom Cruise, a little more you...Ian confused The poorly edited episode not showing the Janelle hatred over nothing all week due to Nicole from Michigan and Dani from CA. Nicole from Long Island and David really stink at BB.

Without BBAD for me its not the same. Very few real All Stars, too much pandering. Well at least Endeavor is back

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Nicole from Michigan threw that.
Not a fan of Nicole from Long Island anymore.
Herd mentality to eradicate long time favorites instead of thinking to get more camera time with them, maybe play nice. Female insecurity is ugly.
Ian was fun. Enzo thinking he is at Wildwood NJ this summer, no worries.LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was lucky to see the entire show since the convention vs long. Luckily, I was recording Tough as Nails after BB and see luckier, I started watching BB and saw what had happened ad set to record the show after Tough as Nails so I saw both shows. Would have hated losing the end of Tough as Nails.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The BB show mostly made me anxious...

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Pamy I didn't see anything wrong with how they painted J...I think it was fine :-) I didn't see anything negative.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it made it seem like she was up in HOH laughing with Memphis about the noms.
I always hear from non feed watcher at work and she likes people we loathe and I have to fill her in on the shitty people LOL

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: