TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Exactly BECAUSE you are on the block you gotta get moving!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I cannot decide which nominated HG is the most clueless.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
eeny , meeny, miny, moe

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Om my god he is horrible at this game.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
David has gotten more passes... Kaysar is giving him an alliance and a vote and isn't even asking him for anything in return!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David.

Answer the question.

What do you want Kaysar to do?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So if J or K dont win (which I'm sure they wont, sadly) I'd be ok with Enzo...he is a complete clown, but I like him more at this point than the rest of these idiots

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Memphis is sounding stupid, telling Janelle shes paranoid.

Tyler has been MIA all day...or at least I haven't seen him

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Who would Tyler target...I have hardly seen him on the feeds

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
ahaha we said the same thing

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't care.

Just hoping now for lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth as they cannibalize each other.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David seemed on the verge of tears, many times. I fear if he doesn’t chill out he won’t last long.. he may self-evict or get tossed. Something happened in his life to cause this inner turmoil. He WANTS to say stuff but he holds back. I think the racist stuff from last year is definitely a factor,he keeps bringing it up. But there is something DEEPER, something not BB related. I hope he gets help after this season is over!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Right? Lol
Now David will come out, see Memp and Janie together and completely freak out..internally of course, and sit around brooding

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah Cali, David is seeing Memphis targeting him as racial, which I dont believe. Memphis was a jerk, but its because he doesnt think he deserves to be there in All Stars.
David will be surprised when he gets out, and sees a LOT of the viewers feel that way

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why would you go on a game show you know nothing about, lose the game, go home, get invited back a year later and still not watch previous seasons?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Exactly Kel

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
David tends to think everything that has happened to him is racially motivated. I have not heard ONE person in that house even utter even a single word concerning his or anyone's else's ethnicity. Its just not there this season. And any of the HGs saying that Memphis was mean... I don't know what they would have done on Evel Dick's season. Even a Josh would have pushed NA or Kevin or David to self evict probably. What would they have done with Paul????

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Button Boy is harshing my buzz

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
In this game at least SinceBB1..last year was BAD, hard to watch and embarassing for the show. He probably has some subconscious feelings/trama. Especially when he came out and it was very public..he cant see that this time he is still being targeted, but this time for not being an All Star.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
How can I say this...you cant go through life with whatever is different about you...being the reason you think something happened to you. If you are a women, you think it wouldn't have happened if you were a man...or if you weren't gay, or person of color or handicapped...etc. I did not grow up in this country. I have also lived where I was one of the only one of my ethnicity. You can only be the best version of yourself. You cant pay attention to "the noise" because it will make you deaf and distract you.

Why go compete in a game that is all about intimidation., lying, extortion, deception and misleading....while also having to compete physically and mentally...if you are going to think people are mean or are out to get you... only to develop a victim complex? That goes for all of them. Do we see Janelle or Kaysar moping in the corner. Do you think Memphis would care what anyone said about him? Or Baileigh or Davonne? Everyone has bent over backwards with David to compensate for the season he was on. Many of them have said they won't vote him off because he is a POC...did anyone tell Kaysar that? In any season? Or Paul or Davonne or Baileigh ?

I"m just saying...

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Well said SinceBB1.

David is one of the worst BB players ever. None of these All Stars should even consider playing with him. He has made every mistake in the book on how to handle yourself on the block, plus he added some new weird stuff.
The reason they are not voting David out is the opposite of my motto for race. I don't judge anyone for the color of their skin, but by their character/their fruit.
Is David going to be worthy of such a gift?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Govols Thank you...and I like your motto...and I try always to look at the inside of people too

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And I love that Kaysar said...you know what is good about having a high stress job on the outside? This crap doesn't even phase me...It means nothing to me. Janie said same for her. Focused

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Is Ian being sincere with Kaysar right now or just kind of playing along? Would he really work with Kaysar?

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
I think Kaysar is telling Ian too much.