TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Come on NicA. Do it. Call the meeting. This would be good. Shoot yourself in the foot.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have no stomach for a house meeting.

I turn feeds on after pov to see who won and will stay on, but what I am reading here and hearing on RHAP podcasts, Life is too short to waste watching these people.

As for Nicole Franzel separating game from real life.. If she sent a message to Victor to literally rescind Jamie's invitation to their wedding, that is certainly involving real life in her hatred and lying strategy, not to mention her constant whining as claims of victimhood. Kind of mocks actual victimized people.

And what a disappointment is Nicole Anthony! Really sad.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm going to do you all a huge favor and go to bed so there will definitely be a house meeting and big blow up tonight.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Dani says Janelle is scheming to keep you. Ok?.?

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Along comes Dani, feigning sympathy when she can barely contain her laughter as she slams Janelle for "scheming" to get Nicole votes. This could be the conversation that puts Nic A over the edge.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Dani strongly urging against a house meeting. I think she is getting really worried that her own lies will come out

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Day playing with Janelle right now. Telling her Ian was upset that Nicole may have been in an alliance without him. Who would have told him that ?? Knowing, according to NicA , that it was Janelle and Kay.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Aubreycat! Dani is worried her lies will come out...and Janie doesn't want the house split...she said on all of her seasons, the house was split and easy to see, but this time it isn't.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL, Dani basically said she wasnt going to vote for NicoleA to stay because that would make Janelle happy.

And NicoleA is nodding her head.

Oh, the BB logic.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cannot stand to listen to Dani.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, that is amazing. I had to leave that room. I dont like Dani. And Nic thinks Janelle is condescending ?? And she nids her head like a good little sheep at Dani.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Now Janelle, that horrible person, is preparing dinner for all the people that want her head on a platter. She should poison them all!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
You're right Snoops...

I would be afraid to eat anything prepared for me by Satan's daughter!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole is getting a lot of validation by all of her "friends" who are coming into where she is cocooned and telling her she is awesome and reinforcing her delusions. And yet not ONE of them has said they will vote to keep her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
In the past it seemed like the DR would interfere and put thoughts in people's head. Why aren't they at least hinting that Jaysar may not be as bad as certain HGs are saying?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
They usually get alcohol on the nights they are COVID testing.

Fingers crossed!!!!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Davonne just told NICF that she thinks there is a guys alliance.

Davonne just put a giant target on her back.

Davonne is playing stupid.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Xmas talking her poison to David. Trying to "subtlety" point him at J and K being the evil duo and if he stays and wins HOH, he needs to target them. If he can commit to that, he can get the votes.
She is slipping and sliding about asking him outright to do this. Says Nicole has taken her stand.
She asks him over and over. I am not sure if he is evading or doesn't get what she is asking. I think he is evading.
Xmas is starting to sound more and more like the Xmas of old.
Like when she comforted Jessica and then threatened her not to use her power to save Cody.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I would like to see David digest this information and tell Kaysar. Just so someone who would make a move, has some good information. I think David knows in his heart, he is not lasting long. Stir it up.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Key words are, Davonne told NicF "PLEASE don't tell anyone... guys alliance." Sounds to me like Day wants to see who brings this tidbit back to her.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Does it seem like the house guess lie more easily now than they did back in the first couple of seasons of big brother. Or I’m just getting more sensitive to it. But it seems so pervasive now.

Sabbatia

08-15-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sabbatia a private message Print Post    
What is NA wanting to expose about Janelle?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
goshdarnit, Kevin, don't talk NicoleA out of a House Meeting.

I hate you already. Don't make it worse.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I don't recall that there was much lying in Season 1, K9, though I could be wrong. Dr Will set the standard for all future houseguest wannabe's in Season 2, but I don't think his were malicious as they've become, especially this season.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
It seems that NicA's biggest beef at this moment is that Janelle wants two sides to the house...um, isn't that how you play a game? Watching one alliance form and then pick people off one by one isn't much of game and she has seen this show! I don't think wanting to have an alliance after the initial group forms is considered bad sportsmanship or shady. Lol!