TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
80 cameras? I only ever see about 2-3... and they are usually pointed at some “Saved by the Bell”—wannabe stars with LOUD/annoying music!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo talking to NicF says "Like if I was at home watching the live feeds, I'd be saying who the f is wi..." And we get stars

Pretty sure he would be asking who is with J/K, but we'll never know...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Wow...NicA just said Janelle didn't console her when she lost the veto...OMG such BS.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enough feeds for now, maybe my StL Cards will be playing a better game than these All Stars.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Nicole A keeps digging that hole. So frustrating to watch someone be so wrong and keep doubling down on it all day long.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I was extremely disappointed to hear that the main alliance of the six started outside the house, in part orchestrated by Dan and Derrick. That makes me like it even less, if that is possible.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that is the biggest problem with all star shows. Too many of the people already know each other so alliances can be formed before the show even begins. It’s very disappointing for fans.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Tyler is encouraging NA to do a house meeting sooner rather than later. Doubt it happens but I hope keldogg has some popcorn ready just in case :-)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler remembers how well that House Meeting turned out for him? #baysbloodylip

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh yes I do!

I just have a feeling that it might happen tonight, cuz tension is a-brewing.

Bring in the alky-hol!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I find it curious that Nic A has been "collecting" all these facts and has yet to ask Janelle and Kaysar to sit down and her discuss with them what she has been hearing and thinking and feeling.
The speaker of her truth, the defender if the outliers. The girl who doesn't back away. Can not even verify this garbage with the two that are suppose to be responsible. Where is her big girl " if you have a problem with me, come to me?"
I loved Nicole in her season.It was too early for her to come back.
She is falling in lock step with the herd. A sheep.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Totally agree missyb. She needs to stop talking to everyone else and hash things out with her percieved enemies. That is what she would want to happen if she was on the other end of the conflict.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Has she even asked for a vote, or asked why they AREN’T keeping her over a stranger?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Missyb, well said. Such a disappointment. I even gave NA the benefit of the doubt when this whole thing started, trying to see it from her point of view. But you make an excellent point in that if she was such a “truth seeker” how come she isn’t going out and getting it?

With all this talking she’s doing, she neglected to talk honestly to the two people that could have straightened it all out.

I had to take a break from the feeds, couldn’t handle all the constant lies.

I’m going to watch The Umbrella Academy, but I’ll check in here later in case Keldogg is opening the House Meeting Champagne.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Missy - you just turned on a lightbulb for me, and I should have seen it sooner. Last year, Nicole felt SO left out when the big alliance ostracized her. Now all these sharks have made her feel like she's in with the in crowd and they have used her to turn everyone else in the house against J/K, if they weren't there already.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think NicA has gone off the deep end. I think deep, deep, inside somewhere she knows she's wrong in these thoughts. Why would you question the only 2 votes you know you have?!
If she pushes this and calls a house meeting, she doesn't stand a chance against Janelle and Kaysar. She'll be self evicting halfway through the meeting. As Kaycee would say, "Let's GO!".

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The sooner the better for her sanity, Snoops, much as I hate to see her go out this way!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Just saw this thought on another board.

Tyler is manipulating NicoleA today just like he manipulated Kaitlyn last year.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Better enjoy it while it lasts, if that's what you're up to, Tyler...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
YES!
NICOLE!

DO IT TONIGHT!

Then enjoy sleeping in the same room with Janelle tonight.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Tyler is so smooth at telling her what she wants to hear to push her to do this. She's such a fool.
Hahahahaha! Tyler telling her to think of her family and what to do to make them proud. Meanwhile, her family is screaming for her to come to her senses.
And there you have it, she needs her moment. That's what this is about, her 15 minutes in a season where she'd otherwise be lost.
Isn't today her Mom's birthday? Great day for a house party!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Ok...why call a house meeting when Janelle and Kaysar are the main targets anyway?????

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Snoop mom— hahaha—“who wants CAKE?!”

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Earlier she seemed to realize it was lunacy to call a house meeting to denounce the 2 people voting for her. Tyler's mist is almost as strong as Dan's.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I have something to be grateful for! Don't have to work again until Saturday so hopefully I can stay awake for the party. Can't start soon enough for me. Let her self implode, bless her little heart.