TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
These people are just delusional. NicoleF just called Janie vicious, and that she has been attacking her personally, attacking her for stuff outside the game. I have never in 20 years of BB seen anything like this. I want Janie and Kaysar out now. This is ridiculous.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Let them leave and let these idiots play the game. I will not feel the need to watch once Janie and Kaysar are gone.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
What evidence does NicF have that Janie has been "pooping on her" and dragging her name thru the mud?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I wanna know what they put in NicoleAs slop the first week that short circuited her brain?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
This could be a great strategy by NicA IF she was just trying to make all the HG think she was not with J/K and really disliked them and would want to get them out ASAP. The the HG might keep NicA, let her win HOH to put up J/K.

A girl can dream

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I think it's called Dani/NiF Juice, Kel

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
I love this season more than I thought I would and I like to see people playing hard but NicA (who is one of my favorites) is killing it for me😿. I know she is trying to play smart but her gut is so wrong it makes my head hurt. I take solace in thinking that even if she realized j/k were with her it probably wouldn't change anything on whether she goes or not this week.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, I'm ready for them to leave too for the only reason they will be on social media talking about them in house. I think I will follow NA on social media just to see how she handles it when she finds out just how wrong she was and Janie.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
The more NicF talks the uglier she gets. Used to think she was a cute girl. No more, just mean and hateful.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if NA podcast partner or her family are commenting on twitter about what’s going on? I don’t follow her but just wondered if there was any comment.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
NF telling Day that "she's" mean girl times a hundred. I'm assuming she's talking about Janelle. NF needs to look in the mirror if she really wants to see a mean girl!

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
I really want NA to do the house meeting because I think janelle will have an emotional reaction to it that NA will recognize and it will put doubt in others minds about the alliances. It might not change the trajectory of the week but it might shake up those who think they are sitting pretty and lead to some catharsis for janelle and NA if she leaves on Thursday. But what do I know, trying to apply logical thinking to BB. Lol!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Podcast partner Eric was on Rob Has A Podcast yesterday. On Monday Rob has a Podcast called the BB Slop. It was 3 hours long and her partner seems mortified.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Tyler told Christmas he thinks Janelle and Kaysar told NicA to go around and say she's not with them because that's her best play.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mollie - I started following NicA's podcast partner this morning on Twitter and he is definitely posting about it. He's trying to defend her as much as possible because she's being duped, but he also recognizes the mistakes she has made. He's also said that once she gets out and realizes what happened she will apologize and she, J, & K will be friends, because it's a game , not real life.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Beside Janelle and Kaysar, is there anyone not in a mutual or overlapping alliance?

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I listened to Eric (NikA's podcast partner) on RHAP's podcast and he said NikA came into the house not to win the game but to be a better advocate for underdogs and POC. I totally get why she is against Janelle now. It's not fun to watch though.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
If NicA did not come to play the game and win...she needs to GO...sooner rather than later cause that just is not entertaining.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
More disappointment listening to Ian and Cody talking about Janie playing a "messy" game. And then Ian telling Dani how it's just unnecessary, and her saying it doesn't make sense. Ian says Janie just doesn't care. Pot calling kettle black again every time Dani opens her mouth!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
This season should be called "All Stars and 14 Wanna Be's"

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I would say Janelle is the biggest "underdog" in the house right now.

And she railed against Davonne for wanting to keep a POC.

I call bullshit.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Pschr I love that lol! Their new alliance name....the Wannabes!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Not for wanting to keep a POC, Kel... for wanting to keep a POC BECAUSE he's a POC and for no other reason.

A fine point, to be sure...

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm appalled at this season that initially held so much promise. The constant trashing of Janelle and Kaysar makes season 6's Friendship look like a church group!
These people are going to be so surprised to see how much America has turned on them. Once J/K are gone I'll be out, don't even care to see the rest of them devour each other.
I follow NicF and NicA on twitter/Instagram, but will be unfollowing them.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And more accurately, The Wanna Be Janelle's... LOL