TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
NicoleA is back on the House Meeting Train.

I will take one ticket please.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And it doesn't help that all the people not voting for her to stay love to reinforce her misguided thoughts

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christmas an Bay talking about how NA will go after J & K if she stays.

So, David could get evicted due to the overwhelming Janellousy in the house, and NA could be saved, but will never believe that Janelle and Kaysar saved her.

I don’t think this conversation will go anywhere. They’re going to vote NA regardless. And I am ok with this.

Let them throw away their chance to use her to get Janelle out.

Now Christmas is talking about herself and her game and how she plays and I am out!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Day told NicA if she's going to do the house meeting, do it tomorrow night because they are too busy on Thursdays
But first, Day wants the bullet points of NicA's meeting to make sure it doesn't blow up her own (Day's) game

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
And, I am back in.

Janelle joins Christmas and Bay.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
You know I said I didn't care who they had on this season as long as we got a season, and I'm so grateful for it, but NicA is making this almost unwatchable. It's just painful to see her so hate filled.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I agree Tresbien
It's amazing how awful this is to watch and yet here I am

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Maybe if we watch long enough we'll see a lightbulb turn on over NicA's head. Doubtful, but maybe Santa Claus really exists, too...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The worst part of the NA-Janelle situation is knowing that this is the result of a misunderstanding.

If they were rivals or just hated each other for a real reason, it would be easier to take. So I just change the feed whenever I see Nicole A.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar seems to be sensing the change in NicA's response to him.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I already change the feed every time Dani is on it or Cody is on it

Pretty soon I'm going to need a Janelle/Kaysar feed exclusively

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is so ironic that the whole house is trashing the 2 people who are solidly in NA’s corner, the whole house will vote NA out, and NA will hate the 2 people who tried to save her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
NF is currently giving NA false hope that she has a good chance to stay, and tells her that “she” doesn’t care.

That’s pretty cruel to keep telling her she has a chance when they know they're keeping David. But these are the people who are “supporting” her. 🙄

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ironic being the polite term for "f-ed up," Rosem?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
NA making a pitch to NF and Ian, who are planning to evict her, assuring them that she does not feel comfortable being associated with the 2 people who are voting to keep her.

I am taking a break.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Rose, NA is in for a rude awakening once she gets out and realizes how wrong she was and who really used her. As for her house meeting i think it could actually backfire because Janelle is a pro at this game (I know she's trusting the wrong people this season) and I think she will give as good as she gets and she's already told people she's after NF and Memphis does know she thinks they are a lined. I even think Memphis will tell her Janelle did come to him to save her. I see a house meeting backfiring on not just NA but there might be a few others feeling the burn. JMO

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ps. I am losing my shit over this nonsense!

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:51 am
I wish I could watch BB for entertainment and not get emotionally involved but I can't. For that reason I'm stepping away. The stress of real news and this season is too much for me right now. I will miss you guys and hope to be able to return later.

Sunny~I am exactly the same way. I think when there was talk about the reason someone was voting b/c of skin color was enough for me. Double standard. Even Kevin, a gay guy, said as much.
NA being collateral damage in the whole situation. If David stays, I am done.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
NA might want to consider the Witness Protection Program for awhile.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I had to switch cams. NA was telling Ian and NF how She don't play that way! Oh honey, you don't "play" at all. You're terrible at this game!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday we will miss you. I understand what you are saying. Season 8 Evil Dick made me learn to disengage my emotions and see this as nothing more than the HG duty to entertain me. I have my favorites, especially this season ("Bye bye witches" Janelle and seldom has a clue Kaysar) but I will not invest my emotions.

This is a very trying year and this should be a break from all of that. I wish you well and hope to see you back soon.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen the convo NicA just relayed to Ian and NicF where Janie was laughing about Kaysar trying to split up Ian and NicF? Of course, if Janie WAS laughing it was most likely because she expected NicA to see it as better for her chances to stay, but NicA interprets it as "dirty game-play."

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
What a fantasy! NicA insists Janie just wants to see the house split... and she's using her to split the house.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
NF worried they will give Janelle a good edit...rolling eyes...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wondering which house NicA's been living in for 2 weeks...