TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Think it could be related to several people getting told by production to stop taking shit about past HGs, she might been told off too! #BB22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 10m
#BB22 Dani was whispering in Cody's ear. Production asked her to put on her mic. David walked into the room as soon as Cody and Dani moved apart.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Dani to Cody- She (Da'Vonne) was literally acting like I'm not allowed to talk to you cause I'm supposed to be with her. She has had three strikes in two days #BB22

Spiral note pad Kevin's Certified Receipts | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
7m
The cam changes to Dani whispering to Cody.
She's not wearing her mic.

Dani: Don't talk about it. It feels so weird not knowing things outside. It's so frustrating.
Cody: I forget what we were even saying.
Dani: I know what it was. If it was that, I don't care.

#bb22

‎پريا. @theeparia
·
6m
Sounds like Dani was given a heads up in the DR not to say Ian uses his autism as a strategy. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 6m
so Day 1 wow

denise Hibiscus @dstat74
· 1h

This convo Memphis tells Cody that Dani came up to HOH first day to get Janelle backdoored. 8-18;6:47pm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Cody- It was Da'Vonne, Enzo, me and Bayleigh. I was like let me go get Dani, and Enzo was like let me go get Tyler. Dani- Tyler is in it now? Cody- Yeah. Dani- I'm so sick of this fake alliance. Cody- Tyler is sketched out about the whole thing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Dani and Cody whispering about Day and how they can not trust her anymore. Dani says Day is lying about Tyler trying to start an alliance when it was her. Cody says Day needs an alliance bc she will never win a comp and needs to be carried to the end.

#BB22 Day and NicF talking upstairs. NicF says she loves Ian, but she has never played the game with him. NicF says no matter what she does, they will find something wrong. Whether its her past or who she is talking to. NicF asks if Day still wants David to stay. Day says yes.

Spiral note pad Kevin's Certified Receipts | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
5m
NF: Do you still want David to stay?

Day: Yeah. I love NA, but I feel like she's attached to her. Janelle's relying on her. They might flip it.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
sounds like Dani was warned not to insinuate Ian's using autism as strategy, and Janelle/Ian were warned not to talk about Danielle Murphree

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Da'Vonne to Nicole F- I heard Ian went to Janelle and was like "Nicole is my one just like Kaysar is your one, and Dani and Da'Vonne are a pair. She is my pair. Dont touch her" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Ian and Jan talking about how tired they are and how early they had to get up today. Jan asks him who he wants to vote out. Ian says he doesn't know and he is confused. Ian says the house keeps their cards close to their chest. Jan says she agrees they need to keep pairs.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Janelle to Ian- I get what you are saying about the pairs. You and Nicole could be a pair. I think it would be important to keep all of us in the game for as long as we can. If you are on the block, I have got your back #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Dani tells NicA she has to separate herself from Jan. She says perception is reality and people think Jan and NicA are together. NicA says am I done? Dani says there is always a shot, you have to be smart and out think other people. NicA thinking about a house meeting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 3m
Day's laughing while telling Bayleigh "I might have (e) up" by telling David that she heard about the (now confirmed by David) guys' alliance from Kaysar. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11m
Da'Vonne- He (Kaysar) asked me "is David in an alliance with other boys?". Apparently something is going around about you being in an all boys alliance. David- He is trying to plant seeds. Da'Vonne- He was coming to get confirmation #BB22
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 4m
#BB22 Day telling Bay about her and David's convo. She tells her that David said he is in a boys alliance to keep them safe. Bay tells Day that David said Day is doing too much for him. Bay thinks it is weird and Day says say no more. I am done. And then stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 6m
Da’Vonne getting bothered bc she’s helping him (David) but he’s bothered by it and also is not telling her any info that could benefit the both of them! #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 7m
Bayleigh- What did he (David) say to you? Da'Vonne- He is in a boys alliance. He was like "just know that I'm in it to protect y'all". He said "how did you hear about it?". I might have (e) up. I said Kaysar #BB22

Bayleigh- He (David) was like "I know Da'Vonne has been doing a lot for me but you might need to tell her to chill out. People are going to throw us on the block together". Da'Vonne- Say no more. Bayleigh- Why are we keeping him? Da'Vonne- I'm done #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB22 @bigbroaccess
·
3m
Bayleigh counts the votes to keep Nicole A if they flip: Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, Janelle, Kaysar, Kevin, and Christmas. Da'Vonne doesn't seem sure about Christmas. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
Kevin tells Da'Vonne "we have beasts in this house, and here we are talking about David and NicA"
They agree Tyler will win every comp. Kevin says that's the next conversation, but nobody's ready to have it. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
12m
Janelle- Kaysar totally blew up Ian's alliance with Nicole F and started all this shit. She's been upstairs crying all night
Nicole A- Damn

Say thank you for Janelle handing you a gameFace with rolling eyes

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar was cooking and the smoke was going up to the loft.... Unfiltered Feedsters @UnfilteredFeeds
· 1h
Day- Those of us with asthma are struggling right now.... I’m telling you if a sprinkler system comes on and my wig gets wet..... #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Bayleigh tells Dani that Cody is defitely dipping his hands in so many different pots. Dani continues the conversation by saying that everything that she has heard Cody say about Da'Vonne and Bayleigh is that he genuiely loves them so much and Bayleigh says they love him.

#BB22 Janelle and Nicole A talking about different scenarios about how a battle back could work if they do one. They also bring up how it worked when Victor won the battle back on season 18. Janelle brings up that Kevin knows that the vote is a split vote, Nic A says it's scary.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Janelle mentions that she doesn't think that anyone will expect herself and Nicole A are working together and they are talking more about votes and how Nicole A needs to campaign to everybody in the house especially Enzo and Cody.

#BB22 David and Cody are at the dining room table and Nicole A walks and says hello and David and Cody agree that Nicole A is such a sweet girl and that the situation of him having to campaign against her sucks .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.26am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 BB announces that there are fresh batteries in the storage room and Janelle asks why are they on them so much this early.

#BB22 Memphis is singing Be my quest, be my guest. and says he cant get that song out of his head.
Feeds cut to Stars

#BB22 Feeds return and David is in the bathroom with Kevin doing some sort of math. he says 36.. yeah its slowly coming down. stars keep interrupting the feeds while the HG are doing there ADL

#BB22 David and Kevin are in the bathroom on cams 1 & 2 and cams 3&4 are on the kitchen with Kaysar and Christmas
David says this is going to be the best Tuesday/ Wednesday ever.

#BB22 Kaysar is now on the couch out back with Memphis, They are discussing David.
M-if he does stay i think he will try to make some splash.
k- I feel like he is trying to make a name for himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36s
#BB22 Memphis and Kaysar on the couch in the BY.
M- tells kaysar how david told him if he stays that he is not going to take a shot at him. and tthat his response was if you do you better not miss. Christmas joins them.
Plane flies overhead.
M- Police

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39s
#BB22 Janelle and David join Kaysar Memphis and Christmas on the BY couch. feeds keep switching to stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 22 Updates
@BB22Update
·
50m
Updates:

- Nicole A is going to be social today, but by thurs if ppl still associate her w/ Janelle shes going to blow Janelle/Kaysars game up.

- David reveals there is an all guys alliance to Day

-Kaysar/Janelle want an alliance with Bay,Day,Christmas, Nicole A, Kevin #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22
Dani tells Bay she thinks the next few days are going to get crazy.
Bay says she told her she's just telling them what they want to her and they'll find out on Thursday.
Dani says this week will be easy for Bay to recover from bc she can say she had a lock with David.

#BB22
Dani tells Bay she thinks it's funny last week she (Janelle) was sleeping until noon and know she is up at 8.
Bay says she thought Keesha was staying last week and now she has to work.

#BB22
Dani tells Bay we have to win HOH next week. "If we don't win we're trash".
Bay-mmhmm
Dani-thank god three of have safety suite too. "Freaking Memphis"
Bay-He can't win everything. Who's he saving? Janelle?
Dani-I don't know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 We have Bay and Dani chatting about comps in previous seasons.

NicA, Christmas, Memphis and Kaysar in the back yard talking about rockets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Kaysar and Janelle whispering in kitchen. He says that everyone was acting frantic after she went to bed last night.

Christmas tells NicA that if she has the chance and takes a shot at her target that she can't miss. She says that Jan and Kay did approach her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Article from Show Biz Cheat Sheet:

Suffering from a case of Janellousy:

https://twitter.com/beautyhead2toez/status/1295798286213947396

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 12m
Big Brother 22 All-Star Houseguest Ratings: #1 Janelle, #2 Kaysar, #3 Ian, #4 Keesha, #5 Tyler, #6 Bayleigh, #7 Da'Vonne, #8 Enzo, #9 Christmas, #10 David (August 18, 2020 @ 12:30 pm BBT) The current ratings day is 14, house day 14 #BB22AS #BB22
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/pages/ratebbhg.php