TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 18: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I bet Janelle is going to wear white to NicF's wedding just to spite her.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
If Janelle goes to her wedding, I would think that Janie would be the center of attention instead of the bride lol, even without wearing white lol.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
One of the things I admire about Janelle is that she is grounded and separates this game from her outside life.

I'm completely perplexed by NicF's odd reasoning that Janie and Kaysar did something bad to her as she knows they are the ones trying to save her.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
My thoughts exactly, Nana!

And BTW, Keldogg, we all know who the real daughter of Satan is in the house; she has re-directed your dreams just like she has the ill will of all the HG's. "Why is Janelle doing this to meeeee??"

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
In all the years of watching BB, I’ve never seen a nominee focus so much hate on a fellow HG who had nothing to do with getting them nominated/voted out.
Never have I seen a nom sit and pout with the very people who have decided to evict that nom.
We better not ever complain about things done by newbies if THIS is how vets/All Stars behave!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The reason the other HG's dislike Janelle is because they are not Janelle. On feeds Nicole F asked Victor to rescind Janelle's wedding invitation.

Sadly, Nicole A will be dragged on Social Media for her game performance because the New School players seem not to be able to separate game from real life as Tresbien pointed out.

We don't really have any alpha males in the house this year steering the ship like Derrick or Dan. Instead we have no Batmen and two Robins (Cody and Memphis). Very messy game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Nic A's psyche is so messed up right now. I think , internally, she questions, how could Janelle and Kaysar the two most popular players in BB history, be interested in little ole her. "I am a geeK", I am a nerd". People like Janelle dont want to hang with me.
Next comes, oh my gosh, my fans. They must hate me for gravitating to these two. I need to show them I am better than that.
And so she becomes a sheep.}

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I had to stop watching, they were stressing me out. Do Janie and Kaysar know that Day and Bayleigh are not with them? Do they know that Christmas is not with them? I think a house meeting would be good so that Janie and Kaysar can finally see who is not with them. This is just so frustrating to watch.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
We have stars. Is it possible they're waking them at 8 AM two days in a row?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Who's Not With Janie & Kaysar, party of 15, Mama?? LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sorry... make that 13... I was including J/K

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
If I were in that house being woken up at 8AM I would feel no guilt going to bed anytime after 8PM, since the deal is supposed to be no napping between 10AM and 10PM, right?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think there is more involved.

Last night NicoleA said she was AFP last year, so America must really hate J/K right now for being so "mean" to her.

That doesn't sound like someone who feels undeserving.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wow! If NicA really believes she is more AFP than Janelle and Kaysar her delusion is way worse than I thought.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Janie dragging herself out of bed. Not much movement from others, but I hear water running.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is up also; just greeted Janie in SR. Christmas up in BR and I think Ian in SR getting batteries.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David walking in BY

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Not Ian; it was Memphis in hoodie getting batteries

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David and Janelle up and doing bathroom stuff. Wonder why they have them up so early. Nothing happening today except the possible lockdown of the backyard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Studio City Weather - Currently it is 77 with a predicted high of 104!

Excessive Heat Advisory in place.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They FINALLY got coffee filters!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhh.... that's it..... It's Covid testing day, maybe they want to get that out of the way first thing.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis says, "We got COVID tests today" and BOOM! Stars...

Maybe that's why they woke them early.

Then Xmas starts talking about testing in Raleigh and we get stars again. Guess that topic is now verboten.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Silently praying that NicA doesn't walk outside and see David sitting next to Memphis. She will lose what little is left of her mind...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So Kevin, who supposedly wants NicoleA to stay, just told David he needs to go secure 7 votes to stay. Even though he won't give him one.

Then NicoleA walks into the kitchen, and David excitedly tells her they brought more avocados. They are both HN's.