TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 17, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh Dayton @BayleighDaily
·
2h
Okay guys, things are getting messy already! I wanted to be able to work with Janelle AND Da’Vonne but they are not clicking .. which puts me in a very awkward situation. I don’t know what’s going on w/ “The Connect” and the rest of the house is scheming!

It’s A LOT! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spiral note pad Kevin's Certified Receipts | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
43m
Lots of whispering...

Day to Kevin: I think she may have did something that ruined my game a little bit. I expressed to her...she told Dani, "Day is in her feelings." So I was like, "Why would you say that?"

Day: I wanted to see if it would grow, which it did. Less that 20 mins later, Cody comes, "Whatever Janelle is saying, don't believe it." So I gave you your experiment, but you may have just f'd my game.

Kevin: You think that's what it was? A little experiment?

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
David- Can I count on your vote? Enzo- Of course. We are in an alliance. You have got me and Tyler #BB22

Kaysar- The problem is now Nicole is going home. Memphis- I dont think so. Kaysar- 100%. Memphis- I will talk to Enzo #BB22

Da'Vonne- You said you wanted to play this game with guys this time around. What happened? Kevin- I am. Da'Vonne- Who? Kevin- Enzo and whoever else. I feel like Tyler and Cody are cool with me and are at least looking out for me #BB22

Da'Vonne- Nicole's possible saving grace could be if everybody thinks David is homeboy's (Memphis') target, but he is not HoH anymore. His reign is over. If you piss him off, he cant play next week. Kevin- I agree #BB22

Da'Vonne to Nicole A- Your saving grace could be if people think that David is Memphis' target. At the same time, he aint HoH anymore. Nobody really care about pissing him off. I really dont know how to swing it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
Kevin, Day and NicA are talking. Kevin told her Memphis isn't HOH anymore and she still has a chance.
#bb22

Kevin says he didn't have to campaign negative. Christmas has entered the room now too. #22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
43m
NA: Everybody's smart. Everybody's played before, so I'm just going to go from person to person. Say my piece. I trust you all to do what's best for you.

Kevin: I did not have to campaign negative.

NA: Not my style.

Day: It doesn't have to be messy.
#bb22

Kevin asks who NA's talking to today.

NA says everyone. She'll follow up tomorrow.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Nicole A to Da'Vonne- If he has 4 or 5 people that are automatically voting for him, that's a huge block alliance. Numbers wise it would be smarter to keep me. I'm not as big of a comp beast. A female has already went home #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
NicA says she knows her core. She is just going to go down the line and talk to everyone. Day agrees with her. She is going to say she wants her mom to think she is strong. #BB22

Day is saying there has never been an African American winner. It's just the way it is. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
37m
This is not the first time this has been said about Enzo. He's in good with every person so there is no suspicion surrounding him at all. Well, except for Dani, who sometimes thinks her own shadow is conspiring against her.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 39m
Nicole A- Cody, Tyler, Dani, Nicole and maybe Enzo. Da'Vonne- When it comes to Enzo, I think they let him believe that he is a part of it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 13m
Janelle- Nicole was seriously second guessing our friendship. She asked me if everything that I told her was true, which makes me really sad. I just feel so bad. Kaysar- It's okay. Janelle- She asked me if she should be embarrassed when she gets out of here. No #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 13m
#BB22
Janelle is crying, Kaysar is consoling her.

J-I should have protected her (NicA, I believe)
K- We didnt put her up, and we didnt know what he was doing. And when we tried to save her, we couldnt get anyone to vote for her. So, we dont have any say in this.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 13m
Janelle doesn't cry often on BB #bykta

she told Kaysar "I just feel so bad, she's sitting on the block.. I just feel so bad for her" - Kaysar said he also feels bad, and feels he let her down

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Bayleigh- At the beginning, Dani got into her (Da'Vonne's) head a little bit. Janelle- What was Dani telling her? Bayleigh- Not anything bad about you but little stuff. I think she was like "if I have to choose, I'm going to choose Dani", and I think she chose wrong #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22
David- To me, things arent obvious
Janelle- They are to me. I know targeting Memphis seems like a good idea, but when someone puts an idea in your head, it might be for their own agenda. So think about why people are saying what they are saying to you.Does that make sense?

#BB22
Janelle- I know Memphis seems like an obvious choice bc he nominated you but hes only one person. He also put up my friend Nic A
David- I try to be emotinally intelligent. I tried to talk to Memphis and let the ego go, but its hard.

Janelle- People might pressure you to do certain things. You just havw to figure out why.
David- Pro tip. Im listening
Janelle- Im in this house with Kaysar, ive played w him before..he isnt into any sneaky
D- should I talk to him?
J- you should.

Janelle to David- I was on the block week 2 my first time here, I know how you feel. I was put on the block with my showmance but survived

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22

Memphis- I cant wait to get off of this show to tell #TMZ to go f*ck themselves. They said “Memphis Is Destined for Brokeness” , so when he gets out, he will tell them off.

Christmas, Memphis and Enzo are trying to figure out what TMZ stands for.

Enzo is telling Christmas that he is going to stalk her instagram when they get out. He is really into her fitness.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22

Janelle- If it was our alliance voting together and we have Kevin, then how many votes is that?
Bayleigh- 6
J- Then we’re good.
B- Do u think so? You think he would break the tie?
J- He would, but i thought we didnt have Da’Vonne
B- Did u talk to Kaysar, did he confirm?

Janelle- She(Day) told me, she was like “Janelle, I cant do that cause of ..”
B- Mhm I totally understand
J- But I was like, I am here for it to but, you have to play a game. i dont see people like that. I play like, this person is in our way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
30m
Bayleigh tells Janelle that she thinks Day felt like she had to chose between Janey and Dani and Bay thinks she chose wrong (aka Dani). Bay apologizes for not making her feelings about it more strongly known. #BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
#BB22
Janelle- Where is Christmas rn?
Bayleigh- upstairs with NicF, her bestie.
Janelle- What?
Bay-legit Besties.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22
NicA- how are you feeling?
Tyler- Alright, I guess. Not necessary pumped up.
NicA- Its a tough decision for you, I know that. I still feel like i need to campaign. Not against David but for myself.

Tyler and NicA are now talking about earwigs. Tyler apparently has never heard of an earwig.

Tyler found a grasshopper last night and tried to set it free using the pool stick to put it in a tree. But it didnt trust him "Just like noone trusts me in this damn house”
Nicole- Put it in the storage room next time so they can let it free.
T- i dont trust them either

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Omg, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
22m
about Day not feeling well..
Enzo: "what is that, thyroid or something?"
Bayleigh: "hemorrhoids"
Enzo: "hemorrhoids? no"
Bayleigh: "fibroids!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22
Enzo- When did this happen?
Bayleigh- 4 days ago. She offered Janelle an alliance with her, Cody, NicF, Tyler. So thats why Day was like, whats going on?
E- I didnt know that
Bay talks about their own alliance
B- Me, you Day, Tyler Cody, Dani

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric AKA: Co-Host
@RealityRecaps
·
18m
My #BB22 thoughts:

I love how much Janelle and Kaysar are fighting for Nicole.

I wish she could push away those doubts.

But I’m really happy to know that they will likely be great friends after this. Nicole will be so happy to know they really meant what they said to her. Red heart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Day: NicA is working her ass off. Day says that she is not voting for him because he is her friend, but because of principle. NicA asked her if that would be reciprocated. Day says and she's right. The thought has definitely crossed her mind.

#BB22 Day believes that there is a boy's alliance and is not sure that David is a part of it. Bay asks if even if they did vote for NicA would NicA have the votes to stay? They agree that if it comes to a tie, Memphis would vote out David.

#BB22 Day says that Kaysar is stressing her out because he is always around/intense.

Kristina
@stinaknits
·
14m
Tyler and Cody are not happy with Dani's ratting and pot stirringGrimacing face. They are also not happy with Da'Vonne. Many expletives and bro'ing downs. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
14m
Day told Bay she was done when she heard David told NA he had the votes to stay. #bb22

Bay: I was watching aggressively. You can't even use the footage. You're cussin' up a ball.

Day: Then he started pumpin' his little penis at it Eyes. I was like, "What are you doing?"

Bay: I missed that part.

Day: I was so mad at him bc he did all these theatrics.
#bb22

Feeds return...

Day to Bay: He's stressing me out. He's so aggressive. Every step I take, he's like right behind me. Let me breathe. Don't bombard me. If you bombard me, I'll back off. I get it. You're scared.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Day says we cannot ride the wave forever. Bay says we have to make a decision. Cams switch to NicA and Xmas in the BR. Xmas asks if NicA has talked to Memphis. NicA says no. Xmas says that she wants to have a sit down discussion with NicA

#BB22 Both Xmas/NicA says that the season took off quicklly. NicA provides the analogy that she is running towards the bus stop and the bus has already driven away.

#BB22 Xmas encourages NicA to socialize more to open the door further for conversation. Xmas says that NicA's veto speech was good and that NicA took a stand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Current camera views. Memphis seems to be preparing some salmon appetizers

#BB22 Memphis and Cody in HOH. Says that Enzo asked Memphis where to vote. Memphis did say that David is more of a competitive threat, but NicA might be a threat for voting power. Cody says he has a good relationship with David.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Nicole A- Have you heard anything? Da'Vonne- I havent heard anything about you staying but I have heard that 1000% there is a buyback #BB22

Nicole A- How do you know that? Da'Vonne- The person we are talking about made them tell her. She was like "if I go home, I want to go home to my kids". They were like "if you go home first, you are going to go home in September". Keep that in mind #BB22

Nicole A- So are you telling me that I'm gone? Da'Vonne- That or people are doing to him what they did to Keesha. Nicole- Are people going to you directly saying that they are keeping David? Da'Vonne- No #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Memphis says he had a conversation with David. Memphis is not worried if David stays that David would go after him. Memphis and Cody doesn't think that David can win competitions. Cody says that their alliance "The Commission" is never going to be noticed.

#BB22 Cody/Memphis wants Janelle/Kaysar to continue to think that NicF is the mastermind of the "other" side of the house.

#BB22 Cody feels Day/Bay are going to flip flop between who is in power. Memphis says that week 4 he has no problem putting Day/Bay on the block and letting them fight it out.

#BB22 Memphis says that they are in a great spot and they are only in danger if Kaysar/Janelle win HOH.

#BB22 Memphis says that if they had their pick, Kaysar would go first over Janelle. Dani keeps telling Cody that there is an all guys alliances. Memphis says that there is a lot of talk and no action. Cody says that Dani is throwing comps.

#BB22 Cody saying that if next week's HOH is a crapshoot, then he will go for it, but if not, then he may throw it. Both Memphis/Cody feel solid with Christmas. Memphis asks if Christmas wins HOH if she would put up Jan/Kay. Cody says yes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
7m
Memphis wants to get Kaysar out then let Janelle run around alone and confused because she'll no longer be a threat. Memphis believes Janelle/Kaysar are the only ones trying to hold the other side together and once they stop doing that, it'll all be easy #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8s
#BB22 Cody says he wants to tell people when their name comes up in game conversations, but people are spiraling. Cody says he is only going to tell Memphis. Says that the girls have their side alliances and they will need to be clipped at six, possibly at eight.